Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30142 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1335 on: October 16, 2007, 01:04:49 AM »
i'll be interested in hearing your take on the recent wc topics.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1336 on: October 16, 2007, 10:00:13 AM »
All I have is what everyone said, and I am very aware about how the he said she said game can exaggerate things.  I was too busy getting wasted to pay much attention, although, I was somewhat there during that time.  Too much wheat, dairy, and junk in general.  Alcohol smelled awful, but my dad likes it.  I am still kicking myself for not taking care of myself better a bit sooner because I missed out on life.  Its coming back, why just yesterday,  I made a comment to this girl about her eyeshadow and appearance.  I just started doing that now, and I keep it down, as I am still with Jessica.  I almost cummed in my pants just from saying something like to her, and she liked it.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1337 on: October 16, 2007, 10:47:32 AM »
The mystery of blonde hair solved!  In northern Europe people were all covered up, alot more than is casual around here.  Blonde hair has a characteristic of changing when you grow older.  Blonde hair is easy marker for ones fertility, as it changes with age.  Blue eyes show the best for when someone is attracted, something to do with dialation of pupils. 

Darker eyes are have better peripheral vision, and something about them making the best linebackers, and lighter eyes are faster reaction times so make the best quaterbacks.  I might have gotten that screwed up a bit.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1338 on: October 16, 2007, 11:08:36 AM »
I thought that blonde hair and complexions are so that the person still makes an adequate amount of Vitamin D with less exposure to sunlight than in more equatorial climates, where people tend to have darker hair and complexions.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1339 on: October 16, 2007, 01:01:18 PM »
perhaps we should have a poll about it in the WC.

Lurker

« Reply #1340 on: October 16, 2007, 01:12:58 PM »
how was the sex today?  :P

(I'm gonna post this in everyones ask away thread! hehehehe!!!)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1341 on: October 16, 2007, 07:57:13 PM »
I thought that blonde hair and complexions are so that the person still makes an adequate amount of Vitamin D with less exposure to sunlight than in more equatorial climates, where people tend to have darker hair and complexions.
But eskimo people are somewhat dark... ??? Hmm, I confuse myself.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1342 on: October 16, 2007, 08:00:36 PM »

Darker eyes are have better peripheral vision, and something about them making the best linebackers, and lighter eyes are faster reaction times so make the best quaterbacks.  I might have gotten that screwed up a bit.

Gee, and here I thought linebackers were
chosen for size and strength, and QB's for their
ability to throw.

Learn something new every day. Thanks, flo.

Teejay

« Reply #1343 on: October 17, 2007, 03:31:27 AM »

Exactly, the highest proportion of redheads and people with very pale skin is in British Isles, where the UV levels are low and it is often overcast, on average UV levels are lower in the Northern than Southern Hemispheres. Explains why Australians mostly descended from the British have really high rates of skin cancer.

Teejay

« Reply #1344 on: October 17, 2007, 03:32:50 AM »

The weather is more sunny in the Arctic and especially Eastern Siberia where the Eskimos came from than it is in North-Western Europe

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1345 on: October 17, 2007, 08:58:36 PM »
The weather is more sunny in the Arctic and especially Eastern Siberia where the Eskimos came from than it is in North-Western Europe
Ah, thanks for the answer, I didn't know those things.
Exactly, the highest proportion of redheads and people with very pale skin is in British Isles, where the UV levels are low and it is often overcast, on average UV levels are lower in the Northern than Southern Hemispheres. Explains why Australians mostly descended from the British have really high rates of skin cancer.
I am just waiting for skin cancer to happen to me, having pale skin and getting sunburnt a lot as a kid.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1346 on: October 18, 2007, 01:19:14 PM »
also the snow reflects the light so it's very bright when there's sun and snow.

i hope you'll be ok, Renaeden. :-*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1347 on: October 18, 2007, 01:22:01 PM »
Its up to you, and if you get it, do your best, and imagine yourself full of energy that heals you.  That helped me, and so much more.  Do if for your AS, why live with it?  There is no reason to not give it a try, if it  beat an uncureable brain tumor, then maybe other things.  You imagine, and your body gets the orders of what you want it to do.  It workes harder, and white blood cell count and rise by 40 percent in healthy subjects.  4 degrees up or down body temperature is possible, just with your mind.

Correction, dark colored eyes are associated with greater reaction times.  That would be best for AS.  Large breast are an easy way to tell fertility, as they sag with age.  So medium size is best, and Jessica has that :wanker:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1348 on: October 18, 2007, 01:24:30 PM »
Yes, 80 percent of the sun's rays go through clouds, and scar tissue is 80 percent as strong as normal tissue.
Certain foods photosensitize the skin.  Carrots, st. John's wart, ginko biloba, wheat, barley, and I think cucumbers to name a few.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1349 on: October 19, 2007, 11:09:46 AM »
Expanded list of photosensitizing foods:

Celery, citrus fruits, eggs, dill, garlic, barley and wheat grass (not immature seed), lady's thumb (tea) figs, clover, coumarin, mustard, onions, parsley, parsnips, smartweed (tea) , and vanila oils

Large breasts are another easy way to judge fertility, that is why we like em.

Spread your legs woman!