Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30144 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1275 on: October 09, 2007, 01:22:50 PM »
Hmmm.. noticed yesterday was a bit hyper with increased dosage of dandelion root.
I was jaundiced when I was a baby, a liver problem.

You aspies ought to not get drunk, or drink alcohol period.

When I started eating lots of wheat and dairy, that is when they changed my dx.  
HFA is less social with no obessions.  I can imagine why, as all that garbage made me grouchier, and it slowed my mind down.  That would explain the loss of obession.  I noticed a decline in fuctional capacity over the years with continued eating of dairy and wheat products.  I saw the straight A I used to get when I was younger, and later toward teens, it was A's B'S and C's.  So by restricing my consumption of such foods I should go back to AS, but no, it appears not.  I went to fully fuctional.  Perhaphs imagining myself well had some affect.  I look back on my behavior and laugh.  I just can't imagine what I was thinking, it feels like I woke up from a dream.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1276 on: October 09, 2007, 01:25:38 PM »
was bobby ewing in your shower, then?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1277 on: October 09, 2007, 01:27:41 PM »
that means flo is pamela ewing? :yikes:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1278 on: October 09, 2007, 01:34:03 PM »
only if he wears make-up in bed, too.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1279 on: October 09, 2007, 07:10:24 PM »
How many fingers am I holding up?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1280 on: October 09, 2007, 08:25:51 PM »
 :plus: Luci. Sometimes, shooting fish in
a barrel is just worth it.

Teejay

« Reply #1281 on: October 10, 2007, 04:09:42 AM »

When I started eating lots of wheat and dairy, that is when they changed my dx. 
HFA is less social with no obessions.  I can imagine why, as all that garbage made me grouchier, and it slowed my mind down.  That would explain the loss of obession.  I noticed a decline in fuctional capacity over the years with continued eating of dairy and wheat products.  I saw the straight A I used to get when I was younger, and later toward teens, it was A's B'S and C's.  So by restricing my consumption of such foods I should go back to AS, but no, it appears not.  I went to fully fuctional.  Perhaphs imagining myself well had some affect.  I look back on my behavior and laugh.  I just can't imagine what I was thinking, it feels like I woke up from a dream.

You do not what you are talking about, people with HFA have obsessions and often are more into their obsessions than people with AS are.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1282 on: October 10, 2007, 10:12:14 AM »
Well then my clinical social worker don't know what he is talking about.  I think he is dumb, but not that dumb.  Dumb is more I was a tough case.

God damn, I need some aerobics, I am so fuckn hyper.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1283 on: October 10, 2007, 10:16:30 AM »
There is no fish, you see, if I was in a barrel, I would f u c k n upper cut your ass. Then I f u c k n round house your ass.

No one pawns me, I only looked pawned to stupid people.  You don't try and help yourself, then you are fucked up.  That is why a bunch of stupid people on here, tried ganging on me,  and it didnt work.  Yeap I am so pawned.  You don't like what I said?,,  To F U C K N BAD!  Tough love.  Yeap I am so hurt about a bunch of alcoholics. Wow I am so hurt.

Jessica needs tough love.  I am helping her mom, help Jessica, because I care.

Go cayenne go cayenne.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 10:21:27 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1284 on: October 10, 2007, 10:18:10 AM »
There is no fish, you see, if I was in a barrel, I would f u c k n upper cut your ass. Then I f u c k n round house your ass.

No one pawns me, I only looked pawned to stupid people.  You don't try and help yourself, then you are fucked up.  That is why a bunch of stupid people on here, tried ganging on me,  and it didnt work.  Yeap I am so prawn.  There is not one of you here who could do such a thing to me.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1285 on: October 10, 2007, 10:22:55 AM »
Yeap, I am so stupid, that people on here are constantly talking about me, as they are struggling to compete.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1286 on: October 10, 2007, 10:33:33 AM »
I am not so bad am I?, if mom likes me.  I talked to her two times on the phone already, Jessica, well, lets just say she didnt like it.  Whatever it takes to help her.  I am good at giving advice, since I been through it all, and read shit.

Christ, damn sensitivity, gets me into trouble with perceptual defense.  The right ( emotional and perceptual hemisphere) sees threating distressing stimuli first, and so blocks what the left (logical conscious hemisphere) gets.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1287 on: October 10, 2007, 10:34:44 AM »
shhhh. you're overfucknstimulated.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1288 on: October 10, 2007, 10:38:59 AM »
Sure, silent Dunc, who probabaly lacks the emotional feeling I do.
I think I am tried, and I tried stimulant like Cayenne with that.  Its not good.  Cayenne then appears to be trouble, because ginseng and ginko don't do that.  Hmmm.. the liver maybe.    I take cayenne for hair growth.   Everything appears to be fine, but dandelion root helped anyway.  Hmmm....  I have not used the epsom salt bath in a while, I touched it about a week ago, and I started giggling.  It was necessarly that I needed it, perhaps I believe I did.  No, I think by now, all my hardwork would have amilorated any troubles.  I was just checking to make sure.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 10:54:46 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1289 on: October 10, 2007, 12:41:26 PM »
If touching a bath makes you giggle, I'm relieved my emotions are better controlled than yours.