Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30150 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1125 on: September 22, 2007, 12:24:19 PM »

People don't change, Randy. The effort of trying is important, though.

:plus:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1126 on: September 22, 2007, 12:38:52 PM »
Let me finish.

Dunc, I expect too much out of all you with AS, because your so fuctional.  I am the the AS one, and I mean no offense to you.  I am sorry if I led you to believe such.  You see, its because your fuctional capacity varies so much, that I don't know what to expect, even if you are all AS.

Dunc  you seem to have a few behaviors worth changing, but your a pretty decent person otherwise.

I should have said specific speculations, with my sister's behavior.  I can work backwards, and when I did, I got very very upset about her.  I am a sensitive person.  What I see is she barely has a problem,  she knows how to cope, and or she is barely getting by.  Its the last one that concerns me.  I have my times of insensitivity, and my times of tears.  Its the "what" the concerns me.  I love her.

I do understand it is difficult to change one's self when one goes off his meds without psychiatrist's approval, and or its impossible with current techonolgy, but you must be open.  I believe anything is possible, and that is a more healthy attitude then every is doomed.  You need to adopt his attitude also, as it can protect you.  With this attitude have a catious eye.  Is because your weakness in your catious eyes, that you have trouble  adapting this attitude, your trouble with the highest level of human thought, abstract thought, the ones the seperates away from animals?  I does not mean your stupid, because I believe one are does not mean anything.  I had a pediatrician with me, but not now. 

I don't want to hurt my sister, I just want to focus on improving myself, because there is always room, no matter how good you are.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 12:56:24 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1127 on: September 22, 2007, 01:36:31 PM »
the aliens are coming, Flo.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1128 on: September 22, 2007, 02:53:55 PM »

I think this is the crux of our original disagreement with you, cal.  At least it is for me.  Expressing your PERSONAL disapproval is fine as far as I'm concerned.  However, at least originally, you were calling it wrong and unethical with no qualifiers.  To you, those are pretty much the same thing.  From my point of view though, one is just your opinion and you are welcome to it.  The other is appealing to some standard that you think we all share (and apparently, we don't).

Indeed. If you can't prove right and wrong (and you can't to me),
it's really a matter of taste. And there ain't much worse than betraying
your family.

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #1129 on: September 22, 2007, 03:57:02 PM »

I think this is the crux of our original disagreement with you, cal.  At least it is for me.  Expressing your PERSONAL disapproval is fine as far as I'm concerned.  However, at least originally, you were calling it wrong and unethical with no qualifiers.  To you, those are pretty much the same thing.  From my point of view though, one is just your opinion and you are welcome to it.  The other is appealing to some standard that you think we all share (and apparently, we don't).

Indeed. If you can't prove right and wrong (and you can't to me),
it's really a matter of taste. And there ain't much worse than betraying
your family.

Your opinion might change if you were on the receiving end of the initial betrayal.  Mine did.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1130 on: September 22, 2007, 05:31:15 PM »
No. I would conduct my attacks
WITHIN my code. Which doesn't
preclude killing.

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #1131 on: September 22, 2007, 07:26:12 PM »
No. I would conduct my attacks
WITHIN my code. Which doesn't
preclude killing.

I salute your confidence in your own consistency.  I also offer my best wishes that it's something you never have to put to the test.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1132 on: September 22, 2007, 07:33:57 PM »
  I also offer my best wishes that it's something you never have to put to the test.

I believe it has been. Hell, I can't guarantee that I'd hold
to my beliefs, but I'd damned well know that I was in the
wrong.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1133 on: September 23, 2007, 12:33:23 AM »
I think that Fine Chocolate has been trying to shock Randy into seeing that he needs help. He posts a lot about helping other people. He honestly needs to help himself before thinking he can help others.

I am also rather fed up with his posting about "AS patrons" and our functionality. What would he know?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1134 on: September 24, 2007, 11:04:07 AM »
Alot, I already got help myself, and it was not all that good.  I read and read and I still do.  So I got my knowledge from mental health workers and books.  I am sorry if I offended you.  You do understand that  I am the one getting attacked all the time, so I offended you, now you know why.  I try to put those things in there, because I honestly believe their true.  Your very smart fuctional people.  My girlfriend is AS, and she is still special to me.

Fine chocolate doesn't scare me one bit.  Even if you found something that bothered me, I could cancel it with I am trying my best, that is all that matters.  That is what I told my mom yesterday.  After leaving her house with your pathetic, I finished off with a you should pay attention to your mood before you make valid judgements.  The last two days I did much better, because I was thinking about how much it was going to hurt if I did not make up for what I did.  I just want my sister/Fine chocolate to let go of her grudge with my mom, and mom to let go of her grudge with her sister.  People have issues, so let that be your revenge, and ignore em if you can't help them.  Mom gave me 3.5 lbs of pork chops and said she didn't like em the second day.  She is a grouch when she has no money, as its her prime coping strategy.  Bipolar patrons go on wild spend sprees. Mom has very good grounding as far as being a mom.  She f u c k n yells at me if I don't hold the door open for her, and I don't need to be told.  She has threw me a bunch more meat before that, its like she is trying to get me to have sex.  She wants grandchildren from me, and meat drives me crazy, especially the zinc rich beef.  Apples do to.  Everything does >:D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 11:26:20 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1135 on: September 24, 2007, 11:30:10 AM »
There are times when mom could do better, but I was like that at one time, so I know. 

Horny horny, all the f u c k n time.

Spread your legs woman!

Teejay

« Reply #1136 on: September 24, 2007, 06:57:51 PM »
I think that Fine Chocolate has been trying to shock Randy into seeing that he needs help. He posts a lot about helping other people. He honestly needs to help himself before thinking he can help others.

I am also rather fed up with his posting about "AS patrons" and our functionality. What would he know?

I agree with you, For Randy it is hypocritical about him putting down us 'AS' people, while he is the most autistic and least functioning of all of us.

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1137 on: September 24, 2007, 07:22:40 PM »
Randy... cut the shit, you make no sense.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

ozymandias

« Reply #1138 on: September 24, 2007, 07:45:14 PM »

I agree with you, For Randy it is hypocritical about him putting down us 'AS' people, while he is the most autistic and least functioning of all of us.

But, randini aka ginseng boy is "popular" here, people like him, so they humor and protect him.  But, to be fair, he's a narcissist and wouldn't do or say anything different.  Any other forum would ban him as a troll.  But, this is I2, so he can't and shouldn't be banned since he provides amusement at his pitiable ego trips.   He really is a loathsome form of life IMO!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1139 on: September 24, 2007, 08:19:55 PM »
Flo's about as popular here as I am.  ::)