Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30155 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1050 on: September 20, 2007, 12:34:30 PM »
Well maybe I should print that picture for mom, the one with Jayden in it.  I am not trying to torment you.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1051 on: September 20, 2007, 12:36:34 PM »
Flo, what relation is FC actually to you?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1052 on: September 20, 2007, 12:39:13 PM »
My lovely sister.

If she don't want that complement fine, I could say other things.  That comment was not sarchastic.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1053 on: September 21, 2007, 04:56:09 AM »
There is nothing to worry about!  I currently have an A in my English class and a B in chemistry.  I am testing out of psychology and sociology and will enter my clinicals next winter.  My new job is very lucrative and we live in a great house and Steven is a great step father to Jayden who is also doing sooooooooooo much better.  I have a brand new 2007 car, and life is good.  You can blame it on whatever you like that you couldn't use my phone any longer, but the truth is that you had decided to ignorantly ignore MY phone calls to talk to your imaginary girlfriend and I missed work calls and Steven's calls without even caring.  Stop trying to act like you worry about anyone but yourself and your mommy and worry about buying yourself some toilet paper.  You can't possibly think that you can get a job when you have started refusing to wipe your butt!  By the way, when Kristin and Gianna were talking about your "brown eye" they weren't really talking about your eye!  When you are riding through town and bending over you can clearly see the poop smeared up your ass crack, and when you are in someone's car with them... they can smell you.  Phew... was waiting a long time to tell you that one!  You are so quick to throw stones considering that you live in one big glass mansion! 
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Teejay

« Reply #1054 on: September 21, 2007, 05:14:53 AM »
There is nothing to worry about!  I currently have an A in my English class and a B in chemistry.  I am testing out of psychology and sociology and will enter my clinicals next winter.

What are the clinicals may I ask?

By the way, when Kristin and Gianna were talking about your "brown eye" they weren't really talking about your eye!  When you are riding through town and bending over you can clearly see the poop smeared up your ass crack, and when you are in someone's car with them... they can smell you.  Phew... was waiting a long time to tell you that one!  You are so quick to throw stones considering that you live in one big glass mansion! 

Randy has just been  :pwned:,

I freely admit my life is not great, being stuck on disability benefits, have not gotten my drivers license yet, going through my accounting studies at university. However I do make the effort to wipe my arse when I go to the bathroom.

:plus:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 05:17:07 AM by Teejay »

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1055 on: September 21, 2007, 05:29:53 AM »
Time to start sharing the REAL All Day Glow...

Don't clean his house for him... he'll go lay in the road and play dead for an hour, please someone tell him that this is not normal practice!  Your sister spends 6 hours cleaning up stuck on the furniture tissues (wonder what that was) and bleaching and scrubbing your nasty house and the thanks she gets is "Oh Fuck!" and you go lay in the street!  I wonder why I never returned to clean another thing ever.  I thought you enjoyed your mess, you told me you did and to go away and leave you alone, wish granted.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1056 on: September 21, 2007, 05:35:53 AM »
Wow... all the crap you talk on here about everyone that has tried to be nice and helpful to you... this sure feels good! My dad that HAD a drinking problem years ago, is the best pop-pop that my son could ever wish for!  He attends all of Jayden's football games, belt tests, and baseball games without causing a scene.  He will drop everything to help me with the little man if he needs to be picked up from school or an activity if I am at work or at school, and has offered you all the help he possibly can and all you can do is trash him.  Nevermind that he quit his bad habits years ago and your mother refuses to get off the drugs even to get her family back!  Here's some more action shots of the uncle that my wonderful son affectionately refers to as uncle OOndy! 

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1057 on: September 21, 2007, 05:38:35 AM »
Whew... still venting Teejay... I'll answer you in a second!  Here is just a brief shot of what Randy calls fat and my cute son that Randy calls fucktard!

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1058 on: September 21, 2007, 05:42:09 AM »
More you can try to print out of Jayden aka fucktard, lying little bastard!

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1059 on: September 21, 2007, 05:47:03 AM »
Now our "drunk" father that Randy claims to hate so much...  OOOOHHHH he looks so evil doesn't he???  Truth really is when someone won't do things FOR Randy anymore because they want to teach a 24 year old man how to be independent he says hurtful rotten things about them, but he leaves out all the good things.  How about how I moved out in December and had all your bills paid until June for you... forgot to mention that didn't ya!  How about how dad will drop everything to wash your cum soaked laundry FOR you even knowing from reading it on his very own computer that you are laughing at him and talking trash about him while he's doing it!  Yeah... that's right, you are on his computer trash talking at the same time he is in his basement doing your laundry for you.  I wonder why you have to go to the laundry mat now!

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1060 on: September 21, 2007, 05:50:44 AM »
Now for my "but ugly" boyfriend...  He has a job and has provided me and my son with something that we have never had before... love, safety, and security.  He has even offered to help your rotten ass a couple of times, but you just be a jerk so I tell him not to bother.  How come when you met him you didn't tell him what you thought of him? 

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1061 on: September 21, 2007, 05:57:21 AM »
Now... Teejay, clinicals are the RN portion of my education.  I have been trying to do all of my prerequisites for this program for years now while I raise my son alone and work sometimes 3 different jobs.  Now thanks to my man I can finish and start the RN program where I will really start learning about what I want to do for my career.

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1062 on: September 21, 2007, 06:01:30 AM »
Here is my cute ass cat that Randy also dislikes for no reason... this pic is posted on the goodliferecipe website, yes he's a boy (Romeo) but I like to have fun with him when I am bored!

Oh... and a special message from Romeo to Randy is the second picture, he wants you to know that he never had any interest in your cum soaked clothing, you are gross!  He just wanted some love.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1063 on: September 21, 2007, 06:11:59 AM »
FC, why cant you publish a nice pic of you and Flo together? Maybe raise the spirit of this thread?

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1064 on: September 21, 2007, 06:13:26 AM »
Oh yeah... one last thing.  Why in the world would everyone take advice from someone who drools and giggles like a fool in love (literally) everytime they see their mommy???  My son doesn't even do that anymore (since he was like 1).  Your last words to me were that you don't need a job all you need is a bitch.  Words to live by!  Have you paid those bills and the rent yet or did mommy find a way to scam the system once again to get it paid?  You need to prioritize and get you life together the right way.  Playing the system will catch up to you, unless you want to sink as low as your mom and be permanently labeled mentally disabled.  Everyone works, pays bills, and works hard for a good life.  Nothing is going to fall on your lap and the less effort you put into helping yourself, the less everyone wants to help you.  Does anyone see that there is a problem that my dying grandmother looks 100% better than the woman on the right???  That's what drugs does to you.