Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30142 times)

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1035 on: September 19, 2007, 03:05:35 PM »
Your not my only concern on here, so you would expect me to take awhile to figure out who you are, but you on your blunts would not get that.  Your petty shots don't bother me, so I tend to ignore you stupid comments and your activity.

You need to forgive mom, because she is bipolar.  You don't put threats on her answering machine, you let go!  Holding grudges is bad for your health.  If you say there and took the time to try and deal with her properly, you would find she easy to deal with.  Good mood helps to.

Oh, I'm sorry I should let her ruin and distort my life the way she does to yours!  You live in filth with no job and wait around for mommy or "the system" to take care of you... she got you real far.  Instead you push away the ones that really care and want to see you do good things for the one who always put you down and called you retarded and wants to KEEP you down so she can fall back on your housing voucher and SSI check when all else fails.  Holding this grudge was the best thing for me and my son, we have a good life now and I have a great job and school is going well.  Jayden is doing really good thanks for asking!  He is very well behaved now (it does wonders to take negative influences and negative people out of his life!)  and he is playing football and doing his karate and he is even earning a $20 per week allowance.  Hey... that's more than you earn!  Keep hangin' with mommy her life has turned out great!  And by the way... that's not bipolar disorder, it's a drug problem.  If you want to research something, research long term effects of crack abuse.  I think you'll find that it fits her to a "t" and you being around her all the time, it is sort of starting to fit you also... you might as well join her playing "yahtzee" at David's so there is an excuse for the way you insist on behaving.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1036 on: September 19, 2007, 03:07:30 PM »
Oh... here's your nephew, you know the one you call all types of foul names... the 8year old.  He's playing football now and is very good at it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1037 on: September 19, 2007, 03:08:43 PM »
Fine Chocolate, don't be so harsh.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #1038 on: September 19, 2007, 03:12:14 PM »

Why?  Seems to me that FC has as much right to come down on Flo as he does to come down on us as he has done so many times before.  This is still a free speech site, isn't it?

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1039 on: September 19, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »
If you only knew what he is living like!  Randy needs help, but refuses it from anyone that tries.  He is waiting for someone to take care of him cuz the only things he cares about is  :wanker: and his mommy.  She is an awful woman who never did anything but be rotten to him.  His entire life she put him down and told him to go away and now she's the one he follows as a role model, it's very frustrating to say the least.  Also when someone throws shots at your baby like he does at mine, you have to expect some sort of comeback.  I would never let anyone treat my son the way Randy was treated, and that includes Randy. 

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1040 on: September 19, 2007, 03:22:09 PM »

Why?  Seems to me that FC has as much right to come down on Flo as he does to come down on us as he has done so many times before.  This is still a free speech site, isn't it?

Yeah, but milla's got a right to complain too.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #1041 on: September 19, 2007, 03:31:06 PM »

I quite agree that she does.  However, that was only a complaint in the indirect sense.  The more direct reading is an imperative to not speak in that manner.

'That was so harsh' is a complaint.
'Don't be so harsh' is a request/directive/command.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1042 on: September 19, 2007, 03:32:04 PM »
Don't be so picky.  :laugh:

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #1043 on: September 19, 2007, 03:40:06 PM »
Don't be so picky.  :laugh:

:lol:

But then I would no longer be me.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #1044 on: September 19, 2007, 07:03:44 PM »
Do you come in any colors besides dayglo?
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1045 on: September 19, 2007, 08:49:06 PM »
Oh... here's your nephew, you know the one you call all types of foul names... the 8year old.  He's playing football now and is very good at it.

He looks like he is having fun.

What sort of jobs do you have him do to earn $20 a week?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1046 on: September 20, 2007, 12:41:13 AM »

oh Cal. i was just about to say that. :laugh:
you took the words out of my mouth.
probably while we were frenching earlier. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1047 on: September 20, 2007, 01:23:46 AM »
Don't worry, I'll replace them with something else.  :eyebrows:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1048 on: September 20, 2007, 11:53:11 AM »
Corrie, calmn down.   I am trying to help you, can't you see that?  Is it because I was a jerk before?  You must have followed me here for other reasons, care and such.  I love you to.  You need to put your mood aside for mom, she is suicidal.  Does this make you feel better?  Mom needs to help herself to, forgive her idiot sister.  We are attacking just like them.  You call her all sorts of names, yet you are acting like her, no offense.  I hazzard to wonder if your being a hypocrite is because you have a tough introspecting.  Mom does it to, with her spending sprees.  Any attempt to help her leaves me rather frusturated, as she seems to not be able to deal with the fact she is having a tough time.  People have their reasons for acting up, you should maybe thinking about this before you go shooting your mouth off. Thinking about mom makes me very upset, like when I think about you.  She comes to me now, complaining about this and that, and I do what I can.  I am not putting on an act on here, this is how I am now. I find myself in a rather comfortable state of mind, even though I have been off paxil for around 10 years.  I do what I can do foster my devolpement, and if that includes forgiving you, so be it.  I don't know about you, but I feel alot better forgiving you.  Trust me on this one, I love you, I want to see you happy, please just forgive mom, it will feel so much better.  You can't see me now, but I have tears, and its because of the way your acting. Jayden has his issues to, and I forgive him.  If you want to prance around with your grudge and not know what happness is, so be it, I tried, that is all that matters.

Let me finish with this, you must be glad I find your boyfriend ugly, otherwise I would be gay.  Gay is yuck, but not if it means happy.

Do you want A hug?, because I could sure use one now.  If you don't care about me, I will go to mom.  She appreciates what I do for her.

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1049 on: September 20, 2007, 12:25:37 PM »
I will be honest, I did peer in every once in awhile at your activity, but it was not my main concern.  When you hurt someone it hurts you, get it?  I am surprised you did not notice my karma was so high, higher than yours infact.  Its probably from being so nice, its not for being horny I can say that. I guess you could get confused given the avitar change, I guess that is partially jealousy.  I don't just go around gloating, as it belittles people.  Well whatever, the change in avitar is flattering, as I who ever did it sees me as sort of a baron.  That is why I am trying to be nice, because I know what buttons to push to make crowds pissed at me.  The times you let me use your phone was appreciated, but I wish you learned to cope when you were craving a blunt.  I do postive visualization exercises, and I have no problems anymore.  I simply imagined myself well, and that with the lifesytle habits is why I am the way I am.  Your being rash, and you already were a model.  Its so strange to me that someone like me, who never had such a job, would piss you off so easily. :laugh:  I still love you lots, and am rather concerned about you, despite what you think.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:42:23 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!