Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30315 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #915 on: August 24, 2007, 02:16:25 PM »
Teasing Carla.

Considering that it's Pennywise spanking you, maybe you should rethink...? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #916 on: August 24, 2007, 02:33:48 PM »
Are you stupid?  Clothes on, I have a girlfriend.  Must not go toO far , like Pennywise, could you suck my dick?

Its tough keeping my pants on in real life, but I do.  As soon as I am horny, am looking at the women next to me thinking about giving anal sex.  Well what do want?, I am not near the one I really want. Then I am touching her every 5 minutes.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 02:45:49 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #917 on: August 24, 2007, 06:09:13 PM »
You'd want to be thinking about your meds.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #918 on: August 24, 2007, 06:20:47 PM »
No, Its kind of fun when you have the upper hand, but then it gets boring.  So I am just going to start trouble.  Trouble comes to those who deserve it, and besides my girlfriend is AS and I  don't mind.  I do find some of things said on here stimulating, and that is the other reason I come back.  Good job for you.
upper hand?

how 'bout i back hand you, my bitch.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #919 on: August 25, 2007, 11:03:56 AM »
Do it gently when I bend over.  Dont want to bruse my hardwork, emphasis on hard. :laugh:

I pretend sometimes you know.

I am wondering  if all my joking caused all the dxing, and I am sorry if that is the case.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #920 on: August 25, 2007, 12:04:24 PM »
Do it gently when I bend over.  Dont want to bruse my hardwork, emphasis on hard. :laugh:

I pretend sometimes you know.

I am wondering  if all my joking caused all the dxing, and I am sorry if that is the case.

You seem to be the only one laughing at your jokes. That's OK I guess, but just so you know.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #921 on: August 26, 2007, 04:53:16 AM »
most skip the word salad. :P too bad, Randy is a great saladist.

I don't like vegetables.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #922 on: August 27, 2007, 11:24:13 AM »
I will eat just about anything, so its easy for me to like vegetables.  There are some that I don't like, believe it or not, but I can adapt.
Dandelion greens, Kale, escarole, to name a few. My girlfriend does not have the wide as an appetite as me, but she did when she was younger.  She don't like fish and such.  We both don't like hotdogs, but I have a specific reason I avoid them, otherwise I would eat those to. When I was younger, you could not get me to eat vegetables, but ever since I was forced, I have loved them alot, like I do all food.  Well no shit scrap, there are specific jokes you should not laugh at if your not gay.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #923 on: August 27, 2007, 11:32:31 AM »
I recommend chollera, gives one much energy.  I went mad crazy with energy when I took some, and started to sweat alot.  Its an adaptogen also, and I made me want to fuck.  Very nice!  Nutrient dense, very high cholorphyill levels for good overall health.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #924 on: August 27, 2007, 11:40:23 AM »
I recommend chollera, gives one much energy.  I went mad crazy with energy when I took some, and started to sweat alot.  Its an adaptogen also, and I made me want to fuck.  Very nice!  Nutrient dense, very high cholorphyill levels for good overall health.
And a bit lethal?

duncvis

« Reply #925 on: August 27, 2007, 12:01:52 PM »
And a bit lethal?

I wonder what he really meant? :GA:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #926 on: August 27, 2007, 12:13:33 PM »
Read my avitar, nitwit!  I took it literally on purpose.  Remember chicken fucker?  I am still doing it >:D

Chollera's chorophyll content is higher than any plant I know, its a terrific immunostimulant and detoxifer.  I took alpha lipoic acid, and perhaps that sweating was low blood sugar level.  I did not quite feel the low. Alpha lipoic acid is a fat and water souble antioxidant that can cause low blood sugar.  It boost the body's production of co enzyme q 10, and expensive supplement, also like alpha lipoic acid, produced by the body.
Mom should be  taking the co enzyme q 10 with her statins, but won't listen to me.  My grandmother got them when she died, with her statins.  At least her care taker had brains.  I think mom is too depressed to care.  I got those supplements as an inhertence, like the juicer, hand cream, the body powders, and air purifer.  I am getting more, good deeds pay dividends you know.  I did plenty of sweaty manual labor for my grandmother without expecting pay.  The lawn takes 3 hours of pushing lawn mower, and I clean if after I am done. Trimming hedges to. :)

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #927 on: August 27, 2007, 12:18:55 PM »
Cholera?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholera

Cholera (or Asiatic cholera or epidemic cholera) is a severe diarrheal disease caused by the bacterium Vibrio cholerae.[1] Transmission to humans is by ingesting contaminated water or food. The major reservoir for cholera was long assumed to be humans, but some evidence suggests that it is the aquatic environment.

V. cholerae is a Gram-negative bacteria which produces cholera toxin, an enterotoxin, whose action on the mucosal epithelium lining of the small intestine is responsible for the characteristic massive diarrhea of the disease.[1] In its most severe forms, cholera is one of the most rapidly fatal illnesses known: A healthy person may become hypotensive within an hour of the onset of symptoms and may die within 2-3 hours if no treatment is provided.[1] More commonly, the disease progresses from the first liquid stool to shock in 4-12 hours, with death following in 18 hours to several days without rehydration treatment.[2][3]

And a bit lethal?

Collards, maybe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collard_greens

Collards, also called collard greens or borekale (Brassica oleracea Acephala Group), are various loose-leafed cultivars of the cabbage plant. The plant is grown for its large, dark-colored, edible leaves and as a garden ornamental, mainly in Brazil, Portugal, the Southern United States, many parts of Africa, Montenegro, Spain and in Kashmir as well. They are classified in the same cultivar group as kale and spring greens, to which they are extremely similar genetically.

The plant is also called couve in Brazil, couve-galega in Portugal, (col) berza in Spanish-speaking countries and Raštan in Montenegro. The name collard is said to derive from Anglo-Saxon coleworts or colewyrts ("cabbage plants"). It is also said that collard is a pidginized version of colored.

duncvis

« Reply #928 on: August 27, 2007, 12:20:27 PM »
LMAO read your avatar yourself dumbfuck.  :evillaugh:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #929 on: August 27, 2007, 12:41:45 PM »
Cholera?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholera

Cholera (or Asiatic cholera or epidemic cholera) is a severe diarrheal disease caused by the bacterium Vibrio cholerae.[1] Transmission to humans is by ingesting contaminated water or food. The major reservoir for cholera was long assumed to be humans, but some evidence suggests that it is the aquatic environment.

V. cholerae is a Gram-negative bacteria which produces cholera toxin, an enterotoxin, whose action on the mucosal epithelium lining of the small intestine is responsible for the characteristic massive diarrhea of the disease.[1] In its most severe forms, cholera is one of the most rapidly fatal illnesses known: A healthy person may become hypotensive within an hour of the onset of symptoms and may die within 2-3 hours if no treatment is provided.[1] More commonly, the disease progresses from the first liquid stool to shock in 4-12 hours, with death following in 18 hours to several days without rehydration treatment.[2][3]

And a bit lethal?

Collards, maybe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collard_greens

Collards, also called collard greens or borekale (Brassica oleracea Acephala Group), are various loose-leafed cultivars of the cabbage plant. The plant is grown for its large, dark-colored, edible leaves and as a garden ornamental, mainly in Brazil, Portugal, the Southern United States, many parts of Africa, Montenegro, Spain and in Kashmir as well. They are classified in the same cultivar group as kale and spring greens, to which they are extremely similar genetically.

The plant is also called couve in Brazil, couve-galega in Portugal, (col) berza in Spanish-speaking countries and Raštan in Montenegro. The name collard is said to derive from Anglo-Saxon coleworts or colewyrts ("cabbage plants"). It is also said that collard is a pidginized version of colored.

The first one.