Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30145 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #510 on: August 02, 2007, 12:35:28 PM »
Damn it, why do you think I am horny all the time?

Should I post a picture of your nude pics that you gave me?

Jessica is being such a bitch to me, so you know I have you to.  At the same time, she would be better off with me there in person, I feel bad, I could have been a model along time ago.  I had the money saved up for modeling school, but I spent it.  I am going to get another chance it appears, and its probably because I am amending my fucked up behavior.  I  should have been with her alot earlier, but at least I am doing things right now.  It don't think I deserved it before, even if I was offered money.  I was being a fuckn pric, and I upset lots of people.  Jessica is overall a pretty fuctional person, she just needs alittle help.  That would be my pleasure.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #511 on: August 02, 2007, 01:23:05 PM »
Damn it, why do you think I am horny all the time?
The Ginseng tea.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #512 on: August 02, 2007, 01:29:18 PM »
I don't need that you know.  Its like that anyway, plus there are certain foods that cause this for me.
See if you notice it does the same to you.  Dandelion root, sometimes broccoli, fruit, beef (rich in zinc for reproductive glands) garlic, fatty fish (omega 3 fat rich for reproductive health).  I asked my girlfriend and she said it does not do anything to her.  Maybe I am way stocked or something.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #513 on: August 02, 2007, 01:31:11 PM »
The ginseng tea I was drinking, did not have a significant quantity, like I take now if I get the chance.  I got hold of a chinesse herbology medicine manual and got wiser.

Spread your legs woman!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #514 on: August 02, 2007, 01:32:48 PM »
The ginseng tea I was drinking, did not have a significant quantity, like I take now if I get the chance.  I got hold of a chinesse herbology medicine manual and got wiser.
Oh there are other ways of getting horny, and some of the stuff there will do it. Ginseng on its own is more than enough, from experience when i bought a lemon and ginseng juice. The herbology manual sounds intresting though. I may nab myself a copy of something like that when i go to uni.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #515 on: August 02, 2007, 01:34:27 PM »
20 grams unconcentrated panax ginseng equals 156 mg of ginsenosides, the amount used for acute dieases.  I loved it, but I have no diease, that is why it was so fuckn fun.

Spread your legs woman!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #516 on: August 02, 2007, 01:36:00 PM »
20 grams unconcentrated panax ginseng equals 156 mg of ginsenosides, the amount used for acute dieases.  I loved it, but I have no diease, that is why it was so fuckn fun.
Hmm, what sort of diseases do ginsenosides treat?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #517 on: August 02, 2007, 05:01:27 PM »
i know i'll be smitten for this but the WC is the World Council and you get to have special powers, Randy. join us. >:D

We're all smitten by flo.

You are, bird brain.

fixed.   :angel:
someone else realizes that if we spam this thread then he will forget about the question.  he won't read it all.

Yes, I realised that too. ;D

Underhanded, but I think a reasonable test.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #518 on: August 03, 2007, 01:04:20 PM »
Life is already abusing the fuck out of me, and its just not my fault.  I just keep staying busy, and getting like 6 hours of sleep usually a night.  It appears I am one of the 5 percent of the population of short sleepers, who generally conforms in opion, ambitious, believe sleep is nussiance, care less for remembering dreams, are active, and deny problems and or just stay busy pretending they don't exsist.  I think that was it.  I don't conform unless I think its cool to, and this all started recently.  Seems as though restriction of wheat and dairy products did this to me. I know there is a problem with my income, but I must try and enjoy my situation while I can before it gets worse.  I could be, afterall, worried over nothing.  My sister, CHunky model who throws lighthining bolts from her thrown of  misery, will not come clean up the mess she made.  He son trashed my garage and stole one of my x box games, mortal kombat deadly alliance to.  That is not model behavior, nor is making hypocritical statements, or smoking blunts.  Why the fuck would I bother to respect any opionion or anything she says when she acts like that? "Oh your an attractive fuctional man and if you tried to get a job, I would help you out.  What a fuckn idiot. I felt the atmosphere around her, I sensed a blunt, and even though I was not told or smelled anything.  She was being nice because of fuckn blunts, yeah and I am the retard.  I don't require shit like that for my mood, no offense to anyone here, I mean the kind of shit she does is pitful.  If she needs them that bad, go see a fuckn psychiatrist bitch.  Now I got to clean it for roomates to come live with me.  This town is too crowded, and summer hours are still on.  Jobs are not plentiful around here and adequately pay one of my bills.  Cable is shut, but don't really watch rerun fuck shit anyway. Meanwhile I have psychotic bullshit of a mom annoying me.  All I can do is meditate, and not give up.  That will keep my eyes open for way out more concrete than trying for roomates.  I don't even like there myself, fuckn drains are too small and easly get clogged, there is little or no signal in my house ffor my cell phone, and there is a rotten sulfur order coming from upstairs.  I checked my house, and so I know its not me.  The yard is trashed also, and that was upstair's kids.  Meditation is my great escape.

NEVER GOING TO GET SEX IF GIVE UP.  THAT IS THE OTHER THING, FUCKN WOMEN SWARMING AND I HAVE TO WAIT FOR JESSICA 900 MILES AWAY WITH A SITUATION OF ABSOLUTE HORROR.  I AM SO SORRY JESSICA, BUT SHE JUST STILL HANGS ON TO ME.  You kidding?  she is not going to let me dump her, christ, I tired one time and she started some shit with me.  That was fun,  I got fuckn off on that one :wanker: 

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #519 on: August 03, 2007, 01:06:50 PM »
You seriously expect anyone to read a paragraph like that? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #520 on: August 03, 2007, 01:08:22 PM »
I am rushed!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #521 on: August 03, 2007, 01:08:50 PM »
SHOULD NOT EXPECT YOU TO HAVE BRAINS EITHER.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #522 on: August 03, 2007, 01:10:56 PM »
Yet you spend so much time here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #523 on: August 03, 2007, 01:11:43 PM »
I just did. To sum up he is discussing sleeping and then the woes of his life.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #524 on: August 03, 2007, 01:12:59 PM »
I just did. To sum up he is discussing sleeping and then the woes of his life.

Thank you. Could you take the time to summarise his other posts for me?

- Albert Einstein