Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30140 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #375 on: July 19, 2007, 11:22:26 AM »
i don't think it's bonkers to realize that the world is wrong! :o

:angel:

:-*
Yeah but you will go bonkers if you dont find a way to attempt to correct the world...

i don't have a rats ass to give about meters being longer than i thought. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #376 on: July 19, 2007, 11:23:50 AM »
*runs after Vivi and ties her to a pole to wait for the pictures* :)

Alldayglowrandy are you going to post a recent picture of yourself?

yay! that would be great. do it randy.

we want to see your delicious bod. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #377 on: July 19, 2007, 11:25:15 AM »
*runs after Vivi and ties her to a pole to shag her stupid* :)

fixed.

:angel:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #378 on: July 19, 2007, 11:27:10 AM »
:laugh: darn, you figured out the real reason! :-*
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #379 on: July 19, 2007, 11:28:42 AM »
i'm psychic, you know...  ;)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #380 on: July 19, 2007, 11:29:54 AM »
Wrong, I weighed 130 at age 15 or so.  I am 5'8'', but my mom thinks I am taller than my brother right now so it could be higher.  I tried like mad and the highest weight I can achieve is 165lbs. My brother is ugly now, with a receeding hair line and black hairy chest.  He shave his head to.

mom thinks she is to, and I am open to that. 
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #381 on: July 19, 2007, 12:04:42 PM »
Do you like fluorescent lights?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #382 on: July 19, 2007, 03:43:50 PM »
Flourescent colors, and I am not a fag.

You want to dance :-*
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #383 on: July 20, 2007, 01:45:18 AM »
Who called you a fag?

How often do you hear them humming and buzzing when you see them?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #384 on: July 20, 2007, 02:11:52 AM »
Flourescent colors, and I am not a fag.

You want to dance :-*

where's dunc and his quote file?

:rofl:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #385 on: July 20, 2007, 08:47:55 AM »
Is get a fuckn life in there?, because you need one.

I wish I could post more pics of me, as I have been working insanely hard to be all that I can be. I don't have home baised internet acess anymore, but I am getting a job as a pharmacy techinican so maybe things will be different.  There was a time when I was going to get paid $250 for posing nude for playgirl magazine, and too bad I did not have acess to a photographer.  Patients and hard work will pay off, I am sure of that.  I have to admit, I fell asleep on the coach the last two nights, before getting a chance to study.  I have been doing high intensity aerobics or strenght training in the morning and at night a low intensity session to increase digestion and detoxification.  The secret to being perfect is believing your not good enough, that way you will be less likely to miss something.  I am always open to improvements.  After I am done with the high intensity session, I take a shower, and apply ocean potion to my cancer scars and few other imperfections.  Its for healing skin after the sun.  I will frequently use baking soda to rinse my mouth out before I brush to help make my teeth extra white.  I get as many supplements as possible in addition to a healthy diet.  EXTRA VEGETABLES!  BE A FUCKN PIG!  DAMN RIGHT!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #386 on: July 20, 2007, 10:06:01 AM »
who told you that you were perfect??? 
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #387 on: July 20, 2007, 10:14:47 AM »
Why is everything so literal?  Aren't I supposed to be the one with HFA?  My mom does the same thing, and it reallly ticks me off because she is stigmatizing me alot.  She acts worse than anyone I else that I have ever known.  I never said I was, and I don't know where you got that.  I thought you were an NT, I mean no offense, its just you irritate me sometimes.  I know your trying to help, but It just gets irritating after awhile. Its impossible to be perfect, except all mighty Alex Plank.  I can very well try and learn from my mistakes.  Its a win win situation for me, if I am right I am right, and if I am wrong I learn something.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #388 on: July 20, 2007, 04:35:04 PM »
Alex Plank is perfect. :laugh: so perfect. :laugh: *snorkle*
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #389 on: July 21, 2007, 11:59:52 AM »
Time for me to dance, wanna join me Bjork?

I mean I have a mistake to correct also. Its about those girls by the pool, and I am sorry it ticked my relatives off by me posting it.  I can deal with anything thrown at me, if its within my capacity, and I was going to help them if they got ticked off.  I am going to explain this as concrete as possible for the aspie community and for people who don't know the material like I do.  I am not a self absorbed prick ass either, like someone said.  I get rather upset for people if I am in a good mood prior, which is usually not far away if I am the opposite.  I was thinking about it this morning, what I posted, and it seems my issue with COMPLEX POST TRUAMATIC STRESS DISORDER got in the way.  I did not want have sex with children, as some people got might have got from that, infact because my truama issue, I grew psychotic for a few.  Those things don't last that long, and would explain what you people on here see as socially neive.  Sometimes I ignore things also, same reason, and it looks like I did not pick up the cues.  I was dealing with my truama issue before I got there, and it seem to have run through to that day at the pool.  People made fun of me alot, so much so, I get nutty at times.  It has gotten better and seems to be going away.  As an issue occurs, I analize, and ounce I notice what happened my awarness rises.  I actually learn from my mistakes and it happens less.  When I am triggered, there is a set of responses call the flight or flight response, and then some of my cognitive fuctions decline.  For a short time I am oblivious, but I generally recognize and learn so it happens less and less.  My body is prepaired to fight only because my brain thinks I am going to die.  That makes me psychotic for a short time, so I tend to think in ways like they want my body....  Its trouble, I don't want.  People are trusted less and even a simple thing like children and drive me nuts.  Its realtively simple because my body is ready to fight mostly and so I tend to do stupider things.  I certainly would not attack children, and I usually don't attack people.  I act with some stupidity for the above reason, when I am normally not. Fighting is wrong, especially with children, that is why you frequently see the obliviousness  and not the other thing.  I am partly aware during those times, but not enough.  These days more the opposite is true, infact, I did tell my mom and she said girls will be  girls.  I also was going to change the subject, suggesting again I am coming around from that problem. For what ever reason she said she never herd me.  Perhaps her stress level with her mom dying made her oblivious also.  She should not stigmatize me then, or theaten me when I try to help her.  I can cope so can you.  I am very sensitive, but I cope so well that you would think the opposite.  Girls that age see things, unless they are sheltered completely, but they are too young mentally to know what to do.  I read like maybe 5 percent of Fine Chocolate's post, because I don't need to be told, I am dealing better and better all the time.

NO MORE STIGMATIZING ME, I AM SMARTER THAN YOU THINK! UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO TAKE ADVANTGE OF YOUR STUPIDITY.  I WON'T ,BUT JUST SAYING..

Spread your legs woman!