Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30077 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2007, 01:09:40 PM »
Fixing others post, well jessus you are fucked up. Its a sign that little things are overstimulating.  No offense but well you just are irritating at times, and so it must be more irritating for you.

I was filling out applications and this thought occurs to me, I am going to be miserable again from truama.  As I continue I find sounds and other stimuli overstimulating, which happens when I am in a bad mood.  I did some visual imagiery and was able to pull my mood out of rut, and bring auditory and visual processing back to normal capacity.  Next thought, I am going to be ok, I can do this.  I notice increase in my ability to think since getting off some grains and dairy, and this thought occured to me.  Why the fuck wait for stupid Taco bell?  Damn nigga, want money?  Itsn't any amount good now?  That is when I followed it up with KFC, CVS, BROOKS, AND back to Mcdonalds.  Two jobs this time to make 40 hours because am not doing McDONalds bullshit this time.
     I reacted in an unprofessional way toward my mom today just like I did with my Jessica at times,  I came back, my eyes watered, and appologized. Of course a hug was included and she enjoyed that to.  I understood that her depression hurts her alot, and makes her fat.  She wanted whine coolers to go over her friends house, poor thing, her social worker mentioned hospitalization.  There is no shame, be all that you can be and don't beat up your weakness.  Its time for her to change before she causes herself some serious hell, like I almost did.  I am already in hell now and will be for awhile.  At least I have controll over my thoughts and am trying to ammend the situation.  It would be nice if my mom actually made some effort, because its kind of hard for me be sensitive to her needs when she gives me fuckn shit.  Again, its what you do now that matters most, so its pointless to be embarassed.  Its tough, I know very well.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2007, 01:34:21 PM »
Is there a reason you don't answer any questions here?

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2007, 02:54:49 PM »
Damn I had a spat with her last night, but this time I paid attention to how I felt.  As I said, AS is not so bad if your not a complete dumbass.  I did a very different thing this time and I am so proud.  I am ready for that manager postion at Taco bell but they're smart enough to not hire me, and ready to marry her assbecause her ass looks better than her face.  I knew I could if I put my mind to it.  I just keep getting better and better everydaywhich doesn't say much, each day is a day that I have healed my body against non celiac gluten sensitivity with casein allergy, which is responsible for all my disfuctionalness including CPSTDbecause i refuse to take responsibility for myself.  Those disorders drain the body of life and make it easy for me to jack off constantly.  I have been acting like my brother more and more now showing that I am indeed becoming a total fucktwit.  We are almost ferternal twins and that shouls scare you.  Before I did not want a tatooe then one night I was thinking because my stupidbitch has been bugging me to get one.   I am pussywhipped now, and I will go for the earrings she wants to.  They do no lasting damage to my body only my self-respect.  I treat women the same as my brother, only I am far more genetically damaged than him.  He is a little more of a liberal than me, and I think its too much.  I do slip around myself but not as much as him.  I don't drink alcohol and I workout.  The dirty sexual shit me and my gf have planned is something we will never get around to doing, but I think our favorite place to fuck is lame.

Fixed.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2007, 03:15:07 PM »
Hey... AllDayGlow... just a warning in regards to internet LOVE 

[attachment deleted by admin]
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2007, 03:19:02 PM »
That it results in perfect matches?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2007, 03:52:28 PM »
Fine Chocolate, your karma is now the answer to that big question about life, universe and everything. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2007, 03:53:32 PM »
Had to end that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2007, 03:56:32 PM »
Nobody really wants to know anyway.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2007, 04:38:57 PM »
Thanks Fine Chocolate, but seriously I know very well about that stuff.  She has told me everything, including about that other guy she is messing around with.  I understand very well what she is thinking and how AS affects the mind so its not so bad.  I understand the way I acted before makes you not expect much from me.  I had it in me all along, its just that certain grains and dairy had been affecting me and took a long time for me to fix the damage it did.  Some improvements quickly showed up others take a long time. I am still working on it and the improvments are daily! Life is sweet now.

I have a limited amount of time on here so sometimes I am don't get around to this thread,  my appologies!

God damn, fuckn cheap apple bees!  I ask for a salad with no dressing and I get lettuce, one tomatoe, one cucumber,  probably 1.5 oz of meat, and all for a mezle 10.95!  I just started noticing about a half hour ago where my mood starting dipping, probably because that salad was all I ate all day. I got up late, made plans for the day, and my mom comes and takes me to walmart for the day.  I drank alot of black tea though.  I feel pretty good though because of me imagine a dirt wall blocking these shiny objects in my mind.  The dirt wall is something, whatever blocks my mood.  The shiny objects symbolize what makes a good mood.  A powerful energy cums from body and I punch a fuckn hole in that dirt wall.  I am in a pretty good mood despite being starving.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2007, 04:40:16 PM »
Cum.. oops.. got a hold of some cayenne pepper pills, thinking about sex.  Damn that all I do!  I have reduced intensity of desire for some reason, but its still there.  God fuckn damn FUCK FUCK FUCK

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2007, 04:43:49 PM »
You flipped out in two minutes?

duncvis

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2007, 05:46:32 AM »
wouldn't spending your money on FOOD be a more sensible idea than wasting it on fucking pills?

Litigious

« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2007, 05:47:32 AM »
Why eat cayenne pepper as expensive pills, when it's available as a cheap spice for food?  ???

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2007, 08:28:14 AM »
Herbs are food and so is pussy!

Those pills where free, everything is not all  black and white you know. :asthing:  My new job makes almost 9 per hour.  I quote is not so bad looking women "We need a big strong man for our produce department"

Fuck so fuckn excited, god damn.  Its fuckn overstimulating

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2007, 08:49:16 AM »
The poor squash.