Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30098 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1545 on: February 07, 2008, 04:27:27 PM »
Frequent measurements helps me determine what is going on with my body, and machine.

are these measurements taken by humans?

No, superhuman pseudo aspies. :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1546 on: February 07, 2008, 04:28:01 PM »
not aliens and their probes, then?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1547 on: February 07, 2008, 04:28:56 PM »
not aliens and their probes, then?

If you pay me some money, I may think about it.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1548 on: February 07, 2008, 04:35:58 PM »
Tell us again that you don't have any aspie obsessions.

Tell me again your not an aspie :laugh:

Why? I am an aspie. You're the one in denial.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1549 on: February 08, 2008, 02:43:11 PM »
Tell us again that you don't have any aspie obsessions.

Tell me again your not an aspie :laugh:

Why? I am an aspie. You're the one in denial.

There is no point in this conversation, I am not perfect, just like everyone else.  I feel capable of dealing with life's ups and downs.  I know where this is coming from, just because it looks like I got confused in your thread, doesn't mean I am an aspie.  If you can't find any other reason, just know, things are not always what they appear to be.  I was tried, I didn't read your whole thread, and I don't spend all day on the internet. ??? This emotion icon is never used by me because I just don't need it.  I try my best in everything I do, so I tend not get embarassed, and I don't need such coping strategies as denial.  I talked to my threapist right out in the open about money because I have nothing to hide.  I was completely aware of my surroundings.

If you continue trying to find things wrong with me, I will be forced to ignore you.  You out to try and do something for yourself instead of trying to find things wrong with me.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 02:50:49 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1550 on: February 08, 2008, 04:47:51 PM »
Hey, I have accepted my dx. You haven't accepted yours, in spite of the two professionals declaring you as autistic. My comment was more about a known aspie trait of yours than finding *new* things wrong with you. The old ones are still being listed, see...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

zaftig

« Reply #1551 on: February 08, 2008, 05:04:14 PM »
Why are you here then if you don't think you have AS?  If you don't mind me asking.

(I know this question pretty much makes me a hypocrite  :green:)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1552 on: February 08, 2008, 05:19:02 PM »
Why are you here then if you don't think you have AS?  If you don't mind me asking.

(I know this question pretty much makes me a hypocrite  :green:)

DON'T ASK!!!  he'll tell you... at mindnumbing, will-to-live-sapping length, all of which will be utter gibberish.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1553 on: February 08, 2008, 05:57:57 PM »

Hypocrite?

Nah, just  just greenn?

This site does not disalllow those without "problems."

Those without a care to be here seem to wander off. Don't let this keep you. You just go on doing what you do. someone will watch or not.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

zaftig

« Reply #1554 on: February 08, 2008, 06:13:25 PM »
Hypocrite?

Nah, just  just greenn?

Those without a care to be here seem to wander off. Don't let this keep you. You just go on doing what you do. someone will watch or not.

I like it here :)  Gives me something to do when I can't sleep.

Don't really have "those" problems that you all have since I am NT (not that I am problem-free :laugh:) but can relate.  Although sometimes feel like I have no right to really be here :P

DON'T ASK!!!  he'll tell you... at mindnumbing, will-to-live-sapping length, all of which will be utter gibberish.

Have plenty of time to listen  :zoinks:

He can always PM me with the answer to spare you lot ;)

Kosmonaut

« Reply #1555 on: February 08, 2008, 06:22:56 PM »
We are not like an alien species you know. Well, maybe not come to think of it.  :-\
We don't mind you playing with the spazzies: at least I don't anyway.

zaftig

« Reply #1556 on: February 08, 2008, 06:37:11 PM »
We are not like an alien species you know. Well, maybe not come to think of it.  :-\
We don't mind you playing with the spazzies: at least I don't anyway.

Don't think of any of you as spazzies! :P I am probably more spazmatic than all of you put together  :laugh:

Found I have a lot more in common with some of you than with other folk out there.

Anyway, will hang around for as long as you all will have me  :zoinks:

(which probably won't me be very long come to think of it  :green:)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1557 on: February 08, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »
Hey- I don't have a clue what my deal is but I still (usually) feel like I belong here. :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1558 on: February 08, 2008, 07:02:11 PM »
Hypocrite?

Nah, just  just greenn?

I like it here :)  Gives me something to do when I can't sleep.

Don't really have "those" problems that you all have since I am NT (not that I am problem-free :laugh:) but can relate.  Although sometimes feel like I have no right to really be here :P
I am yet to be convinced of the existence of these alleged NTs.
I know that there are people out there that can take in stride things that are a fucking mystery to others, but I look at them as not really having a full understanding of their surroundings.

I have seen times when I would dearlly love to NOT know what was happening asround me in infinite detail and just merrily proceed with life without any anxiety..

I might even use a genie's wish on the joy of being numb with no knowledge of how numb you are ...!
Soem of us know how fucking non-committall our lives have been or are yet to become.
Angst to follow.

Have plenty of time to listen  :zoinks:

He can always PM me with the answer to spare you lot ;)

You have NO idea what providence you have just dismissed!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #1559 on: February 08, 2008, 07:05:32 PM »
sometimes I wish I was really low-functioning or more retarded

most of the time I just wish I could get shitfaced