Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30098 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1485 on: January 29, 2008, 06:13:44 AM »
Or better still don't buy any herbs and roots for a month and entertain a lady who has sex for money.

I thought that you did not approve of the exchange of sex for money, Sir Les.

:evillaugh:

That is OK I don't approve of Randy either, but....."necessary evil"?
If anyone needs to it is him.

People often say that about virgin guys, but I wonder if they would decide that they like sex so much that they spend all their money on prostitutes.

No it is not so much that. Randy spends half his allowance on all this ginseng and ginger (which seems to do nothing but play a part in feeding his wanking obsession). The other things of importance in his flat are dirty mags, a cat , some lube and a sex toy. (If I went my whole life without knowing that I would be so much better for the ignorance).

So between the two alternatives.....
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1486 on: January 29, 2008, 06:22:47 AM »
You just need to actualize yourself.  :zoinks:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1487 on: January 29, 2008, 07:28:55 AM »
You just need to actualize yourself.  :zoinks:
And imagine yourself as a ball of energy getting stronger.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1488 on: January 29, 2008, 07:35:53 AM »
More like a ball of lint,
getting smellier.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1489 on: January 29, 2008, 01:34:53 PM »
Or better still don't buy any herbs and roots for a month and entertain a lady who has sex for money.

You exaggerating, but your an aspie, so I don't know how much you actually know.  I have rules for how much I can spend on things, I did alot of reading on nutrition so I don't  get into trouble,  mostly if  I would push myself knowingly would harm come to me.  I have a budget, and you should remember  how much you can learn in regards to the limitations of internet posting.  If I were to spend all of my money on herbs I think that would defeat the purpose of getting myself dolled up so I can be an affective life coach for my girlfriend.  She has a good base, just needs a little work.  Her mom's sister has her own store, sells supplements.  I see Jessica has in her, logically, to do what I do, to a  very high degree.  Once I get her to enjoy it as much as I do, I know she is on the right path, and I intend to get her to stick with it, for the rest of her life,  so she very happy, like she licking pink elephants.

People often say that about virgin guys, but I wonder if they would decide that they like sex so much that they spend all their money on prostitutes.

No it is not so much that. Randy spends half his allowance on all this ginseng and ginger (which seems to do nothing but play a part in feeding his wanking obsession). The other things of importance in his flat are dirty mags, a cat , some lube and a sex toy. (If I went my whole life without knowing that I would be so much better for the ignorance).

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1490 on: January 29, 2008, 01:52:51 PM »

You exaggerating, but your an aspie, so I don't know how much you actually know.  I have rules for how much I can spend on things, I did alot of reading on nutrition so I don't  get into trouble,  mostly if  I would push myself knowingly would harm come to me.  I have a budget, and you should remember  how much you can learn in regards to the limitations of internet posting.  If I were to spend all of my money on herbs I think that would defeat the purpose of getting myself dolled up so I can be an affective life coach for my girlfriend.  She has a good base, just needs a little work.  Her mom's sister has her own store, sells supplements.  I see Jessica has in her, logically, to do what I do, to a  very high degree.  Once I get her to enjoy it as much as I do, I know she is on the right path, and I intend to get her to stick with it, for the rest of her life,  so she very happy, like she licking pink elephants.

(Fixed quote)

Was this directed to Sir Les, or to me, Randy?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1491 on: January 29, 2008, 01:57:21 PM »

(Fixed quote)

Was this directed to Sir Les, or to me, Randy?

Rarely am I so harsh to you, even when I was annoyed with you stigmatizing me, I don't remember being so harsh.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 02:00:20 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1492 on: January 29, 2008, 02:29:57 PM »
 :laugh:my mom recently asked for something.. I think it would be better I keep my mouth shut.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1493 on: January 29, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
is this flo or someone else?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1494 on: January 29, 2008, 02:40:52 PM »
is this flo or someone else?

its arsenic gas, open your mouth :laugh:
 :wanker:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1495 on: January 29, 2008, 02:43:05 PM »
oh fuck off and find an apostrophe, you ninny.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1496 on: January 29, 2008, 02:44:02 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy turns into an apostrophe and goes in Lucifer's mouth :wanker:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1497 on: January 29, 2008, 04:02:15 PM »
:puke:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1498 on: January 29, 2008, 04:42:21 PM »

Rarely am I so harsh to you, even when I was annoyed with you stigmatizing me, I don't remember being so harsh.

Why do you kiss her ass so much?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1499 on: January 29, 2008, 04:43:05 PM »