Author Topic: Ask Eclair anything.  (Read 65847 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Eclair anything.
« Reply #2445 on: February 22, 2010, 05:26:08 PM »
Would you like to have consentual sex with me in the missionary position with the lights off?

Odd question. But I tend to have the lights on.

You don't mind if I keep my pants on and slip my dick through the zipperhole do you? :zoinks:

I was planning to fuck you up the ass with a strapon, so maybe you need to wear your trousers backwards.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2446 on: February 23, 2010, 08:41:24 AM »
You and callaway had a go at each other last summer, now you are both speaking to each other like it never happened. I thought you didn't like her. What happened? Did you two finally sort it out?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2447 on: February 23, 2010, 08:44:32 AM »
Would you like to have consentual sex with me in the missionary position with the lights off?

You don't mind if I keep my pants on and slip my dick through the zipperhole do you? :zoinks:

I was planning to fuck you up the ass with a strapon, so maybe you need to wear your trousers backwards.

K.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2448 on: February 23, 2010, 09:27:11 PM »
You and callaway had a go at each other last summer, now you are both speaking to each other like it never happened. I thought you didn't like her. What happened? Did you two finally sort it out?

I flew over to the states and we had a bikini mud wrestle and sorted it out. She lost her bikini top and I lost my bikini bottoms, we therefore called a truce and made wild, passionate, lady love.

On a serious note, it was around the time I lost the ability to log in.

I don't really have the energy or inclination to fight with people for that long, I make my point, they make theirs and if we disagree on what each others intentions were, then so be it.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2449 on: February 23, 2010, 11:36:25 PM »

K.
Should have told her that you would cram that strapon up her ass before she got the chance, then proceed to fuck her pussy with said strapon in her ass.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2450 on: February 24, 2010, 05:26:50 AM »

I flew over to the states and we had a bikini mud wrestle and sorted it out. She lost her bikini top and I lost my bikini bottoms, we therefore called a truce and made wild, passionate, lady love.

I don't really have the energy or inclination to fight with people for that long, I make my point, they make theirs and if we disagree on what each others intentions were, then so be it.

i am glad that you two are cool.

it isn't worth it to hold a grudge.
i admire your answer quoted above....especially the wild, passionate, lady love portion.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2451 on: February 24, 2010, 05:48:32 AM »

i am glad that you two are cool.

it isn't worth it to hold a grudge.
i admire your answer quoted above....especially the wild, passionate, lady love portion.

It's called make up sex.

I've begun to realise that we all have quirks and obsessions about things. Maybe I've mellowed, but I understand myself and others here more than I used to. I'm happy to call someone out, but I feel no need to make it an ongoing witch hunt, I just need to know others motivations.

Most of all, what I really can't tolerate is insincere compassion or attention seeking behaviour to obtain others compassion.

I can admit that I may have been wrong at times. Callaway compiling evidence based on historical threads etc used to piss me off. I came to see that that is her way of thinking she is presenting a compelling argument. I found it sneaky. But it was just my perception and I will take it that my perception may well have been wrong, because we all have our own ways of presenting our case and thinking we are right.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #2452 on: February 25, 2010, 06:17:26 AM »
It is just the internet. Asides you and sinsboldly, who gives a fuck.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2453 on: February 25, 2010, 06:18:34 AM »
It is just the internet. Asides you and sinsboldly, who gives a fuck.
i give a fuck.

my attention span allows me 2 days max.  then i get bored of it.
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2454 on: February 26, 2010, 03:10:48 AM »
I never understood why is using posts and PMs an issue for people. It backs up your claims and arguments. Callaway has all the time on her hands to dig through all that crap for a certain post. I don't know how she does it.  I do the same in IM when I chat but if I have so many IM archives, I am not going to use my time to dig through them all looking for s certain IM to prove to my buddy he said this.

I know lot of people don't want to spend five hours digging through that crap looking for a certain PM or post to prove themselves right. Even lot of aspies don't find it worth their time to do it or else I be seeing lot of them doing it. I remember the drama I had with eclair in 2007, I was asked to do a timeline and it took me four hours to do it because I had to dig through all that stuff which was all recent then so it made it a lot easier and I put it all together. Not something I would do again but back then I was depressed and going though a hard time and I was off work with a broken arm so I had so much time on my hands. Back then I cared what people thought online.

Now I am not going to worry what one person thinks or the minority. I don't care what Sinsboldly thinks of me or Meadow or Emor. I am not going to sit here and prove to them they are wrong about me or sit here and argue with Maggiedoll about what she thinks of me.

I have been getting better everyday and my obsession isn't as strong. I just had to walk away from a forum so I can get better and stop reading Meadow's posts at AFF since they are all lies and bullcrap she writes. I think others are picking up on it too because I got a PM from someone there telling me how annoyed she was by what meadow wrote about herself and others were saying in the thread how everyone is capable of evil and Meadow was saying she isn't capable. If I saved her nasty emails, I would have posted the screen shots there and everyone would have seen how full of it she is. She did the opposite in her emails to me than she has said at the forum. But I am not going to worry about her and I will keep ignoring her posts and not read them since they are like finger nails on a chalkboard. I think she might be like Lucie1. I can remember the stuff I read about her there and then she was banned. I was saying she was a Lucie1 but couple people were misunderstanding me thinking I was saying she was her but no I meant she is like her. So I had to change my wording to she is like Lucie1.

EDIT: Fixed
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 03:52:10 AM by Kit »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2455 on: February 26, 2010, 03:14:02 AM »
I can't read writing when it is in one big block like that.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2456 on: February 26, 2010, 03:18:13 AM »
I never understood why is using posts and PMs an issue for people. It backs up your claims and arguments. Callaway has all the time on her hands to dig through all that crap for a certain post. I don't know how she does it.  I do the same in IM when I chat but if I have so many IM archives, I am not going to use my time to dig through them all looking for s certain IM to prove to my buddy he said this. I know lot of people don't want to spend five hours digging through that crap looking for a certain PM or post to prove themselves right. Even lot of aspies don't find it worth their time to do it or else I be seeing lot of them doing it. I remember the drama I had with eclair in 2007, I was asked to do a timeline and it took me four hours to do it because I had to dig through all that stuff which was all recent then so it made it a lot easier and I put it all together. Not something I would do again but back then I was depressed and going though a hard time and I was off work with a broken arm so I had so much time on my hands. Back then I cared what people thought online. Now I am not going to worry what one person thinks or the minority. I don't care what Sinsboldly thinks of me or Meadow or Emor. I am not going to sit here and prove to them they are wrong about me or sit here and argue with Maggiedoll about what she thinks of me. I have been getting better everyday and my obsession isn't as strong. I just had to walk away from a forum so I can get better and stop reading Meadow's posts at AFF since they are all lies and bullcrap she writes. I think others are picking up on it too because I got a PM from someone there telling me how annoyed she was by what meadow wrote about herself and others were saying in the thread how everyone is capable of evil and Meadow was saying she isn't capable. If I saved her nasty emails, I would have posted the screen shots there and everyone would have seen how full of it she is. She did the opposite in her emails to me than she has said at the forum. But I am not going to worry about her and I will keep ignoring her posts and not read them since they are like finger nails on a chalkboard. I think she might be like Lucie1. I can remember the stuff I read about her there and then she was banned. I was saying she was a Lucie1 but couple people were misunderstanding me thinking I was saying she was her but no I meant she is like her. So I had to change my wording to she is like Lucie1.

At the end of the day, we can all be annoying asses. I have no problem admitting that.

Some people post things to rile up someone and get an argument going....sometimes without realising it. You've done it, I've done it.

I do actually respect most of the people here, even the ones I've argued with. We all have our own communication problems IRL but at least here we are all really mindful of that without being to wussyish about it like WP. It's OK to have your meltdown, you can still come back and be accepted.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #2457 on: February 26, 2010, 03:19:09 AM »
Maybe if we all chip in, we can buy SG some paragraphs  :2thumbsup:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2458 on: February 26, 2010, 03:19:44 AM »
I can't read writing when it is in one big block like that.

Me too, I had to use the cursor to keep me on track, and the only reason I did it is because I don't mind Kit's posts.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2459 on: February 26, 2010, 03:56:24 AM »
How did you guess I was SG? Was it my custom title right?