Educational

Author Topic: Ask Eclair anything.  (Read 65841 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Eclair anything.
« Reply #1815 on: October 21, 2007, 06:39:27 AM »
Didn't I say I am seeing a shrink. Unfortunitly I only see her every other week because she says I am doing so well. Worst of all she told me I need to leave these forums because they aren't doing me any good and it's causing me confusion. Haven't even been trying to not come here,nor Zomg and WP.

Well, maybe you should just stop logging on then?

You've been obsessed with me since you came here.  God knows why, we have nothing in common SG.  It's starting to get a little too freaky when you take my name over to other forums.

The_P

« Reply #1816 on: October 21, 2007, 07:24:51 AM »
Eclair, did you kill JR?

Only a few oldies will get that one Cal.

Hadron, no, I don't think SG thought I killed myself.  I think she made a joke about it, but it didn't really bother me because quite frankly, I can live with the fact that someone who sticks their fingers in their own shit doesn't like me.

I love Eclair in bitch-mode.  :laugh:

Didn't I say I am seeing a shrink. Unfortunitly I only see her every other week because she says I am doing so well. Worst of all she told me I need to leave these forums because they aren't doing me any good and it's causing me confusion. Haven't even been trying to not come here,nor Zomg and WP.

If you're taking things personally, perhaps you should. What did you expect when you post pictures of your fetishes or talking about Spokane City all the time? A positive reaction?

Sorry, but when you're surrounded by a bunch of strangers, tact is your best friend in those situations -- especially if you're the sensitive type. If you have none, you're bound to be ridiculed.

Like today, for example: http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=6237.0

« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 11:36:32 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1817 on: October 21, 2007, 11:12:03 AM »

You've been obsessed with me since you came here.  God knows why, we have nothing in common SG.  It's starting to get a little too freaky when you take my name over to other forums.

Gee I didn't know I missed you when you were gone. I actually didn't really care when you were gone.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1818 on: October 21, 2007, 07:49:08 PM »
Gee I didn't know I missed you when you were gone. I actually didn't really care when you were gone.
If you didn't care, why did you post a thread on another forum about it? Why did you go to that trouble? :scratchhead:

Sorry Eclair for posting this in your thread.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1819 on: October 22, 2007, 06:30:09 AM »
If you didn't care, why did you post a thread on another forum about it? Why did you go to that trouble? :scratchhead:

Don't be sorry.  You are welcome.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1820 on: October 22, 2007, 06:48:24 AM »
Could your shrink give you a proper justification for you not going to forums. I really dont see how that helps, given she probably knows jack all about this site and others.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1821 on: October 22, 2007, 06:49:50 AM »
Could your shrink give you a proper justification for you not going to forums. I really dont see how that helps, given she probably knows jack all about this site and others.

Sshhhh, the shrink is trying to do us a favour Hadron.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1822 on: October 22, 2007, 07:05:05 AM »

:laugh: But it is still a bit harsh, and I am curious as to if there is a good reason.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1823 on: October 22, 2007, 07:08:18 AM »

:laugh: But it is still a bit harsh, and I am curious as to if there is a good reason.

The shit she gets clogged on the keyboard whilst typing is a health hazard mebbe?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1824 on: October 22, 2007, 07:28:26 AM »

The shit she gets clogged on the keyboard whilst typing is a health hazard mebbe?
:laugh:
Aww, it could squelch out from under the keys and hit her in the eye...

duncvis

« Reply #1825 on: October 22, 2007, 12:04:44 PM »
:puke:

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1826 on: October 22, 2007, 02:13:12 PM »

:laugh:
Aww, it could squelch out from under the keys and hit her in the eye...

U mean Squirty Qwerty Meadow-Muffin Trajectile?

duncvis

« Reply #1827 on: October 22, 2007, 03:31:06 PM »
* Silent Dunc calls for the threadwash  :bath:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1828 on: October 22, 2007, 07:54:56 PM »

I was being funny. She has talked about in some of her threads about her being suicidal and almost came close to it one time (if I remember right) and then she hasn't logged in for a few days so I made a joke about it. Unfortunately, nobody seemed to find it funny so I deleted it by editing it and erasing the post.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1829 on: October 22, 2007, 08:01:28 PM »

Why, you want me to leave or something? Too bad, I can come here all I want and can post post post whatever is on my mind thanks to freedom of speech. Since I'm fucked in the head, I'll mind as well be it then. Mmm, now to think of more funny things to post. I have one on my mind but I think I will go do it at the Zombie forum, if I have time of course.