Educational

Author Topic: Ask Eclair anything.  (Read 65866 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Eclair anything.
« Reply #1275 on: July 23, 2007, 05:56:55 AM »
I like the way you write, did you like and do well at English in school?
See, now I have just said I'm not communicating well and you write this!
I guess I meant to say that you communicate in a way I can understand. I don't understand everybody. You don't fuss with language. This, I think, is writing the black and white way.

Thanks, that's a very nice thing to say.  :-*

Maybe one day I'll post technical docments I've written and then some poetry or something and it will confuse the shit out of everyone, and they won't believe that I could have written both of them!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1276 on: July 23, 2007, 05:58:29 AM »
are you angry with me?

I'm going to sit under a rock and not post here again.
I already said I'm not good at explaining things at the moment for other reasons which I thought I had made you aware of. 

You know what, I'm not.  Maybe sometimes my words are more formal than are needed.  I read and write contracts for a large part of the day.  Maybe I write black and white sometimes.

If you want me to explain publicly (when I've already said I'm not good at explaining things at the moment) then I will.

I have other things going on at the moment, some of which McJ knows, some of which nobody does.

The reason I said I would sit under a rock was tongue in cheek as in "oh fuck, I can't write anything that anyone understands the point of at the moment, I'll be quiet"

my bad.

i had regrets after i posted it.  but left it there for transparancy.  i know you aren't mad at me.  i am mad at me for asking such an emo question.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1277 on: July 23, 2007, 06:00:47 AM »
are you angry with me?

I already said I'm not good at explaining things at the moment for other reasons which I thought I had made you aware of. 

You know what, I'm not.  Maybe sometimes my words are more formal than are needed.  I read and write contracts for a large part of the day.  Maybe I write black and white sometimes.

If you want me to explain publicly (when I've already said I'm not good at explaining things at the moment) then I will.

I have other things going on at the moment, some of which McJ knows, some of which nobody does.

The reason I said I would sit under a rock was tongue in cheek as in "oh fuck, I can't write anything that anyone understands the point of at the moment, I'll be quiet"

my bad.

i had regrets after i posted it.  but left it there for transparancy.  i know you aren't mad at me.  i am mad at me for asking such an emo question.

Emo is OK...although you are part of the anti emo task force...

It's good to see you self flagellate once in a while.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1278 on: July 23, 2007, 06:01:40 AM »
Maybe one day I'll post technical docments I've written and then some poetry or something and it will confuse the shit out of everyone, and they won't believe that I could have written both of them!

i can't wait.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1279 on: July 23, 2007, 06:02:53 AM »
are you angry with me?

my bad.

it is just that i need to prepare better.

when i used to call a girl (when i was a teen) that i liked, i had a whole list of things we could talk about already prepared.   seems like i really want to talk to you, eclair, but i get tonguetied.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1280 on: July 23, 2007, 06:04:36 AM »

i can't wait.

:(  Is this sarcasm?  

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1281 on: July 23, 2007, 06:06:03 AM »
are you angry with me?

my bad.

when i used to call a girl (when i was a teen) that i liked, i had a whole list of things we could talk about already prepared.   seems like i really want to talk to you, eclair, but i get tonguetied.
And then pussy whipped!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1282 on: July 23, 2007, 06:06:59 AM »

i can't wait.

:(  Is this sarcasm? 

doubt it.  i'd like to see them, too.  PM them to me, or email them, please?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1283 on: July 23, 2007, 06:08:38 AM »

And then pussy whipped!

just don't break my nose.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1284 on: July 23, 2007, 06:10:40 AM »
nah, that's my speciality.   :eyebrows:

:LMAO:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1285 on: July 23, 2007, 06:14:09 AM »

i can't wait.

doubt it.  i'd like to see them, too.  PM them to me, or email them, please?

Ooh, I've just found some positively stimulating uni tutes from my Building Code Law course tutes at uni...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1286 on: July 23, 2007, 07:00:53 AM »

i can't wait.

no. :)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1287 on: July 23, 2007, 11:13:51 AM »
Are you ignoring Spokane?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1288 on: July 23, 2007, 02:15:13 PM »

No, I didn't realise that Mozart and the Whale was filmed in Spokane. 

Did you realise that part of the film The Delinquents with Kylie Minogue in it was filmed in Brisbane?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1289 on: July 23, 2007, 07:46:20 PM »

No, I didn't realise that Mozart and the Whale was filmed in Spokane. 

Did you realise that part of the film The Delinquents with Kylie Minogue in it was filmed in Brisbane?

I never heard of that film and no I didn't know it was filmed there.