Author Topic: Ask Eclair anything.  (Read 65818 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Ask Eclair anything.
« Reply #795 on: June 12, 2007, 02:56:30 PM »
I don't know how the hell I missed fifty-plus pages of YOU, but it will be a while before I catch up. In the meantime, just one question with an essay required for an answer.

Consider your life to be a compelling pageturner in three (as yet) volumes, with a beginning, a middle and the most current update. What are the unique and inspirational titles of your three volumes?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #796 on: June 12, 2007, 03:25:32 PM »
I don't know how the hell I missed fifty-plus pages of YOU, but it will be a while before I catch up. In the meantime, just one question with an essay required for an answer.

Consider your life to be a compelling pageturner in three (as yet) volumes, with a beginning, a middle and the most current update. What are the unique and inspirational titles of your three volumes?

That is a hard question...as for the essay required, is that for a short synopsis of each volume? 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #797 on: June 12, 2007, 03:52:31 PM »

That is a hard question...as for the essay required, is that for a short synopsis of each volume? 
Yes. One or two sentences.
Very short and supportive of the titling, when you can be arsed, that is.

Since it is your thread, you can tell me to fuck off, too. No problem.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 03:54:48 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #798 on: June 12, 2007, 06:18:31 PM »
I know I've already asked this question to Calandale but I'm also interested in what your answer would be.

Do you feel your biggest regrets centre around the things you did do or the opportunities you let slip through your fingers?
I only have one regret specifically about a relationship that I had, that I wish I hadn't, but only one.  That is the only regret I have that I can remember.

As for opportunities that I've let slip by, no, I don't have any regrets because I can't really think of any I let slip by to be honest. 

If one comes to mind, I'll let you know. 

I didn't expect examples, but thanks for your answer.  :)   :plus:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #799 on: June 13, 2007, 04:39:30 AM »

No, I wasn't fobbing you off.  I had to leave for work when you posted the question.

Not sure what the title would be....maybe something along the lines of Sin vs Virtue Volumes 1-3.  Starting with Virtue...and the rewards of that...or not.  Then on to Sin....Then the third Volume would be the battle between Sin and Virtue.  Don't know what Volume 4 will be called....depends on which one wins the battle!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #800 on: June 14, 2007, 05:42:37 AM »
We haven't seen you around much lately- have you been busy with work or did you get bored of us all already?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #801 on: June 14, 2007, 06:20:21 AM »
We haven't seen you around much lately- have you been busy with work or did you get bored of us all already?
No, I'm not bored.  I'm working pretty tight hours at the moment and by the time I read through unread posts...it's either time to go to fucking bed or work!  I must admit, it pisses me off most in the mornings...my coffee just kicks in and then I have to sign off!   >:(

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #802 on: June 14, 2007, 07:21:44 AM »
I don't suppose it helps that there's just so many posts to catch up on. Anyway I hope to see you posting more again soon when time allows it.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #803 on: June 14, 2007, 02:34:25 PM »
I don't suppose it helps that there's just so many posts to catch up on. Anyway I hope to see you posting more again soon when time allows it.
Thanks PI.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #804 on: June 15, 2007, 05:48:40 PM »

No, I wasn't fobbing you off.  I had to leave for work when you posted the question.

Not sure what the title would be....maybe something along the lines of Sin vs Virtue Volumes 1-3.  Starting with Virtue...and the rewards of that...or not.  Then on to Sin....Then the third Volume would be the battle between Sin and Virtue.  Don't know what Volume 4 will be called....depends on which one wins the battle!

Very interesting, instead of black and white we have sin and virtue. I knew there was more to you than meets the eye.
I am anxious for the volume where you discover Virtuous Sin.

:popcorn:

As PI said, I, too, want to see more posts, but I know what a bitch making a living can be. Glad you're not bored, yet.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #805 on: June 16, 2007, 02:40:01 AM »

Very interesting, instead of black and white we have sin and virtue. I knew there was more to you than meets the eye.
I am anxious for the volume where you discover Virtuous Sin.

:popcorn:

As PI said, I, too, want to see more posts, but I know what a bitch making a living can be. Glad you're not bored, yet.
Isn't that an Oxymoron...didn't think the two could co-exist.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #806 on: June 16, 2007, 07:03:53 AM »
do you watch the TV show 24, starring keiffer sutherland?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #807 on: June 16, 2007, 07:16:46 AM »
I think I kind of watched it the first time 3 years ago...but that was it.
My attention span is limited.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #808 on: June 16, 2007, 07:25:51 AM »
I think I kind of watched it the first time 3 years ago...but that was it.
My attention span is limited.
it is really the only show that i follow.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #809 on: June 16, 2007, 07:28:59 AM »
what percentage (roughly) are you left lacking after a guy has finished having sex with you?
Misunderstood.