Author Topic: Ask Eclair anything.  (Read 65685 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Ask Eclair anything.
« Reply #2580 on: February 23, 2011, 08:26:12 PM »
:laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2581 on: February 23, 2011, 08:29:44 PM »
Eh, I know a couple of people who "really have their shit together," and I wouldn't want to be them.  :screwy:

I wish I had "my shit together." Clearly I am far from it :laugh:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2582 on: February 23, 2011, 09:12:25 PM »
when really I should have been trying to get my shit together.
Always took it as a given that people who really have their shit together don't hang in places like this. No offense to the membership; just saying.

You are here, too.

I've said it before, I usually come here when I am stressed and need to relax. The by product of that is that I say things off the top of my head, and it amazes me that people who call me a subtle bitch, don't get the context that my thoughts come out a certain way.

I'd even bet that if I was a guy, half the things I said wouldn't be taken as 'bitchy'.

I don't have to measure my words here, and that is the beauty of the site...seriously, here's my perfect IRL example:

Me, meeting workfriends for dinner. See lovely girl from work, who I don't know very well, and she looks gorgeous, amazing in this beautiful top. Of course, in hindsight, the appropriate thing to have said was...'I love your top, you look great'.

No, I say, "I suppose you think you look hot in that top".

And in all honesty, I did not, seriously did not realise the way that it may have sounded to her. I mean, I was thinking 'wow, she should be thinking she's smoking hot in that top, because she is'.

Perfect example.

I just think instead of eeris focusing on internet people and not liking them because of something they said and continually stalking them, she should focus on getting her shit together than criticising me and actually showing herself to be the one who is bitchy for no reason. I am pretty happy with things I've done in my life,if me coming here to relax is an issue and risking hurting sensitive types like eeris, maybe she is focusing on the wrong thing, and should build her own self esteem was my point.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2583 on: February 23, 2011, 09:18:35 PM »

Sorry, if I had better things to do in my thirties than to scour the internet for sex and play pretend Domme, when really I should have been trying to get my shit together...oops, did I say that...

:popcorn:

What is the reason you picked the username "Eclair" , is there some kind of significance to them?  :orly:

French on one side of my family. And what's not to like about Eclairs? Except I can't eat a lot of cream, but the pastry and chocolate. Delicious.

Somebody thought I picked Eclair because my name was Claire, but it's not my name.

eris

« Reply #2584 on: February 23, 2011, 11:38:30 PM »

I just think instead of eeris focusing on internet people and not liking them because of something they said and continually stalking them, she should focus on getting her shit together

:rofl:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2585 on: February 23, 2011, 11:43:23 PM »

I just think instead of eeris focusing on internet people and not liking them because of something they said and continually stalking them, she should focus on getting her shit together

:rofl:

C'mon sweetie, admit it. You're only human, don't feel so bad about it.

It's only natural you want to visit Eclairs thread when you first log on and post. x

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2586 on: March 18, 2011, 10:54:19 PM »
Will you change your name back to Eclair?

Probably...I have had FS for a while now...kind of forgot about it because everyone calls me Eclair anyway.

I might rummage around for the original avatar Scrap bequeathed to me. I just never get round to fiddling around with my profile, but I've thought of changing the avatar.

Do you miss me not being Eclair?

Sort of... but it is your choice. :)

There you go renaeden, I switched back to Eclair for now...with a little colourful avatar for your viewing pleasure!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2587 on: March 18, 2011, 11:14:39 PM »
Cool. :) I do like your avatar as well.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2588 on: March 18, 2011, 11:52:33 PM »
Thank you. :) It's a club called Cloudland in Brisbane. It's full of colour and just mesmerising. Good to go if it's a quiet night...I think it's an autistics delight!

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2589 on: March 18, 2011, 11:55:59 PM »
It has a roof that opens so you can be under the stars at night.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2590 on: March 19, 2011, 12:01:49 AM »

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2591 on: March 19, 2011, 12:04:13 AM »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2592 on: March 19, 2011, 01:34:20 AM »
Wow it looks a lot fancier than anything we have over here.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #2593 on: March 19, 2011, 04:03:39 AM »
Thank you. :) It's a club called Cloudland in Brisbane. It's full of colour and just mesmerising. Good to go if it's a quiet night...I think it's an autistics delight!

Is it actually a quiet club? There is that annoying trend to make conversation at a table difficult by making places real noisy.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2594 on: March 19, 2011, 04:24:57 AM »

Is it actually a quiet club? There is that annoying trend to make conversation at a table difficult by making places real noisy.

Not sure what it's like there now, but once the 'interest' in it settled down when it first opened, you could actually go there in the middle of the week and have a reasonable conversation. So, my friend and I actually had some bar food sitting at the big white marble bar...there was probably only around 15 people in that particular space and it's a large space. They have a full sit down restaurant area near adjacent to that...and I guess the roof opening up helps with the acoustics.

There are lots of little possies. I did go on a Friday night, another time, and yeah it was crowded, but not unbearably so and it tends to attract an older crowd who actually want to converse (as in hear each other speak without shouting!) and see a good band fire up for a session. Like there were Jamaican singers there one time, for example, and blues singers another time.

There's plenty of noisy dance clubs in the area for people who want that.