Author Topic: Unemployed bums  (Read 8297 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Unemployed bums
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2007, 05:58:22 AM »
why do i suddenly crave donkey dick?
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2007, 05:59:17 AM »
why do i suddenly crave donkey dick?

Do you now? I'm afraid that I was only nicknamed a Shetland Pony. :eyebrows:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2007, 05:59:48 AM »
It's probably a member but I can't see which one. I recognize the ISP, though.

I think it's a male.

Are you not using your sarcasm-dar this morning, Tig. You usually catch my annoying BS better than that.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2007, 06:06:06 AM »
Awesome. I can use this against ahayes when he comes back to a bitchy comment I threw at him just then.

richard

« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2007, 06:58:38 PM »
if the person is mentally ill and cant work i dont have a problem with them getting a government check.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2007, 07:00:02 PM »
if the person is mentally ill and cant work i dont have a problem with them getting a government check.
yeah, i don't see any harm in randy recieving government benefits.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2007, 10:10:40 PM »

Even if drugs could 'fix' him?

Scrapheap

« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2007, 10:26:47 PM »

Can't we just send him to a rubber room instead??

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
  • babbling randomly in a reality near you
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2007, 10:46:29 PM »

is there not the chance that drugs are what made him that way?

I have never understood why it should be necessity to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or indeed why it should be necessity to prove it at all - Avon

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2007, 10:50:20 PM »
And why do you think that I fear drugs.

Even worse, they might make me 'normal'

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: May 08, 2007, 06:11:38 AM »

is there not the chance that drugs are what made him that way?

He had problems before he took Abilify.  When he took it, he made more sense when he posted.  Randy would say he edited better then.

The_P

« Reply #176 on: May 08, 2007, 07:55:09 AM »
Are you soft? Would you allow unemployed bums to hang around your house without paying any rent? Even if they are your friends? One of my friends is letting bums do this, and I can't see how he could be so soft.

They whine about being poor and make no effort whatsoever to change it. - Especially in this country - they've got no excuse. The government is so soft.

Okay, so does this mean that I'm in this category seeing as I claim Income Support because I'm autistic?

And hey, just because I'm on £3000 a year in benefits, it doesn't mean that I have no desire to go to work and make a living for myself. I'm currently a catering student (t'was my first day today), I do voluntary work at some hospice when I can, and I am planning on finding something part-time, such as cleaning, so I can get enough money saved up so that I can finally enrol in some courses which would further my current level of education.

Not good enough? Fuck you. I'm trying my hardest to not be financially dependent on the state for the rest of my life, and to those who think otherwise can go fuck themselves.

Who the fuck are you people to judge me?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 08:00:51 AM by Islam's Comedy Flamer »

richard

« Reply #177 on: May 08, 2007, 10:23:23 AM »
i wouldnt worry about it peaguy. what good is complaining about someone elses problems on the internet? how does that help them?

The_P

« Reply #178 on: May 08, 2007, 10:29:07 AM »
i wouldnt worry about it peaguy. what good is complaining about someone elses problems on the internet? how does that help them?

I'm not overly worried, but I don't like it when people over-generalise the unemployed. And anyway, this is a topic about putting down the unemployed, so I'm merely taking part in it.

Get over yourself, Hale_Bopp.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 10:31:42 AM by Islam's Comedy Flamer »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #179 on: May 08, 2007, 11:04:49 AM »
Are you soft? Would you allow unemployed bums to hang around your house without paying any rent? Even if they are your friends? One of my friends is letting bums do this, and I can't see how he could be so soft.

They whine about being poor and make no effort whatsoever to change it. - Especially in this country - they've got no excuse. The government is so soft.

Okay, so does this mean that I'm in this category seeing as I claim Income Support because I'm autistic?

And hey, just because I'm on £3000 a year in benefits, it doesn't mean that I have no desire to go to work and make a living for myself. I'm currently a catering student (t'was my first day today), I do voluntary work at some hospice when I can, and I am planning on finding something part-time, such as cleaning, so I can get enough money saved up so that I can finally enrol in some courses which would further my current level of education.

Not good enough? Fuck you. I'm trying my hardest to not be financially dependent on the state for the rest of my life, and to those who think otherwise can go fuck themselves.

Who the fuck are you people to judge me?

I like this.

Never give up!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.