Author Topic: Airheads who think they have AS  (Read 10942 times)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
Re: Airheads who think they have AS
« Reply #285 on: August 25, 2007, 01:33:14 PM »
and being allergic is no fucking excuse, I'm allergic to them, yet I still love them
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Scrapheap

« Reply #286 on: August 25, 2007, 01:34:59 PM »
I LOVE cats...... they make great targets for my .243 Winchester.  :evillaugh:

Offline Kiriana

• The Ultimate Answer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #287 on: August 25, 2007, 01:42:05 PM »
I find that cats are most loyal to the person in charge of the food.  My cats could give a shit if I live or die, but they'll sit on Mordok's chest and groom his goatee and "talk" to him.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #288 on: August 25, 2007, 01:49:46 PM »
Cow Kitty was nice to me even though I didn't feed her.  She really didn't change after I had fed her a few times. 
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #289 on: August 25, 2007, 05:30:06 PM »
I find that cats are most loyal to the person in charge of the food.  My cats could give a shit if I live or die, but they'll sit on Mordok's chest and groom his goatee and "talk" to him.

I found this out when I took over feeding the cats from my wife they never went to me now I wake up every morning with one in my face
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #290 on: August 25, 2007, 07:30:57 PM »

Chances are, if your cat runs off and doesn't return, either you were mean to them, or they got hurt or captured.

One of ours used to get lost over the winter, and find someone to take her in, until weather got better.
She did this a couple of years. I think she hated our dog, at the time, and couldn't bear being cooped up
with him. Great cat though - the only one I've ever seen draw blood with her tongue. She'd just lick until
you bled...and then lick harder.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #291 on: August 26, 2007, 12:06:34 AM »
sometimes Cow Kitty licks me when she's mad at me.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #292 on: August 26, 2007, 04:15:14 AM »
sometimes Cow Kitty licks me when she's mad at me.

Where, praytell.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #293 on: August 28, 2007, 06:12:37 AM »
OK, this is my first post, but to hell with it.

I am finding myself increasingly sick of seeing people on WP who think they have AS primarily because they are spoiled little brats who want their own way all the time.

Every time I read a post that pisses me off...invariably I read the person's profile and it reads 'AS self diagnosed' or 'AS diagnosed' but I wonder by whom???  The local GP who just wants to get rid of them?

Anyway, it just makes me wish I could throttle them.

blouuu.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 11:56:52 AM by enronhubbard »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #294 on: August 28, 2007, 06:28:51 AM »
Cats love me...probably contributed to my diagnosis!

I hate cats.
:o :minusevil:

Excuse me, I used to love cats, and I begged and begged my parents to get me one and I was allergic to it, but still I loved it to death.  Then the bitch ran away....that turned me off cats for good.  I don't forgive disloyalty and cats are disloyal. :P

Cats are quite loyal, actually.  Many people have lost cats while moving and discover months later their feline friends at the doorstep of their new house after traversing hundreds of miles.  It's amazing HOW they can do this, let alone the fact that they are willing to do it.

Chances are, if your cat runs off and doesn't return, either you were mean to them, or they got hurt or captured.
cats are liars.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #295 on: August 28, 2007, 06:57:48 AM »
Cats love me...probably contributed to my diagnosis!

I hate cats.
:o :minusevil:

Excuse me, I used to love cats, and I begged and begged my parents to get me one and I was allergic to it, but still I loved it to death.  Then the bitch ran away....that turned me off cats for good.  I don't forgive disloyalty and cats are disloyal. :P

Cats are quite loyal, actually.  Many people have lost cats while moving and discover months later their feline friends at the doorstep of their new house after traversing hundreds of miles.  It's amazing HOW they can do this, let alone the fact that they are willing to do it.

cats are liars.

I do not believe this. I know cats are predators who love a good killing game, but they are quite honest about it. They will kill anything they can through the fun of rough play. They also play with things that can kill them easily. I have seen cats time the dashing between moving cars so as to barely be missed, after waiting plenty of time to have trotted across the street, untouched. They sometimes misjudge and are maimed miserably for their game. I have also seen them taunt huge dogs which could kill them with a single bite/shake.

If they were truly liars, they would not endanger themselves, as knowingly, in their killing games.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #296 on: August 28, 2007, 07:17:59 AM »
but they act like your best friend when they are hungry for cat chow.  but the second you feed them then they treat you like yesterdays news. :'(
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #297 on: August 28, 2007, 07:28:53 AM »
but they act like your best friend when they are hungry for cat chow.  but the second you feed them then they treat you like yesterdays news. :'(

But that is nothing more than raw predatory instinct, disrupted by human intervention. Not really the same as a lie. They really do want the food (honesty), have learned that suffering these humiliations for you can produce it (human intervention) and they really don't give a fuck about you (more honesty). They are not normally pack animals, like dogs. A pride of lions is rather unique in the cat world.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 07:31:25 AM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #298 on: August 28, 2007, 02:09:51 PM »
 :finger:
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #299 on: August 28, 2007, 03:00:41 PM »
:finger:

What exactly are you resisting, right now?