Educational

Author Topic: Oh Pretty Please Somebody Else Watch It!  (Read 205 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Oh Pretty Please Somebody Else Watch It!
« on: April 23, 2007, 07:08:01 PM »
I've become addicted to a new show on Fox called Drive. I tried not to because it always ends badly. My shows are usually cancelled on a cliffhanger, or the bastards don't even announce that they're not airing the last episode. I nearly cried when I had my little snacks prepared for the Tru Calling finale, and they replaced with The Simple Life. I think Fox truly enjoys fucking with their nerd base.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Diesel

• Log splitting aspie elitist
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
Re: Oh Pretty Please Somebody Else Watch It!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 07:29:05 PM »
Sorry, I immediately changed the channel when it came on.........I'm watching something on Nova about Lilly's now.

.......I'm still grieving the loss of Arrested Development. Absolutely hilarious.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 07:31:23 PM »
Sorry, I immediately changed the channel when it came on.........I'm watching something on Nova about Lilly's now.

.......I'm still grieving the loss of Arrested Development. Absolutely hilarious.

:'(
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 02:10:12 AM »
Fox hates all people, it just isn't so clear to some people. 
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.