Educational

Author Topic: brushes with death.  (Read 5822 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: brushes with death.
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2007, 08:11:51 AM »
:laugh:
It was done at a hospital. I spent three months there. I tried to escape once but the cops found me and brought me back.

i have a feeling that once we unwrap you that you have a very interesting story to tell.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2007, 08:20:48 AM »
well unwrap him then. :flasher: or is it her?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Litigious

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2007, 08:31:08 AM »
:laugh:
It was done at a hospital. I spent three months there. I tried to escape once but the cops found me and brought me back.

i have a feeling that once we unwrap you that you have a very interesting story to tell.

I have a story very similar to that, except that I didn't get ECT. So far, I've only told Odeon and Zer0 about it. It was actually as weird as what happened to Dec before he went crazy; I was illegally put into mental ward by authorities forgering records. That's one of the reasons for my hatred against authorities and my username here as well.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2007, 08:39:42 AM »
Lit, how long before they realised you didn't need to be there?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2007, 08:41:55 AM »
Who forged the records and why?  What happened to them once you got out?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2007, 08:55:27 AM »
Lit, how long before they realised you didn't need to be there?

They knew from the very beginning that I didn't need to be there.

Litigious

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2007, 09:00:57 AM »

We have kind of a civil court (not like a crime court) handling cases when people are taken into mental ward against their will. They forged my mum's testimony, which was in my favour, to keep me locked up.

I was very young at that time, so I didn't do anything against them that time. But I've sworn that it'll never happen again. I've been harder and more ruthless with age and with new knowledge of how common things like these are in this country. Any authority person who tries to tread on me in the future will pay very dearly.

Scrapheap

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2007, 09:06:48 AM »

We have kind of a civil court (not like a crime court) handling cases when people are taken into mental ward against their will. They forged my mum's testimony, which was in my favour, to keep me locked up.

I was very young at that time, so I didn't do anything against them that time. But I've sworn that it'll never happen again. I've been harder and more ruthless with age and with new knowledge of how common things like these are in this country. Any authority person who tries to tread on me in the future will pay very dearly.

Similar things like this used to happen in the US. The Movie "One Flew over the Cucu's Nest" was about that. We read reports about it in my high school Psycology class.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2007, 09:07:50 AM »

Is it too late to do something about it?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2007, 09:13:51 AM »

I guess not, but it's not worth the trouble. It was over ten years ago and it isn't in my records any more. And it was an "ordinary" hospital, not mental prison ward. But if anyone would try to do anything similar again, or worse, I'd do something about it. What busts a road sign will also bust a power-abusing bureaucrat -- or several of them.  :evillaugh:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2007, 09:33:49 AM »

I guess not, but it's not worth the trouble. It was over ten years ago and it isn't in my records any more. And it was an "ordinary" hospital, not mental prison ward. But if anyone would try to do anything similar again, or worse, I'd do something about it. What busts a road sign will also bust a power-abusing bureaucrat -- or several of them.  :evillaugh:

Did you find out why they wanted you locked up?  What age were you?

Litigious

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2007, 10:36:06 AM »

Did you find out why they wanted you locked up?  What age were you?

They didn't have any particular reason other than that the doctor I had wanted me to be locked up. Since I hadn't try to hurt anyone and my mum testified in my favour, they just had to forge the record. I was almost 25 at the time.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2007, 10:38:10 AM »
That makes no sense. Why would a doctor want one of his patients locked up like that? Did he do it to any anothers?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Litigious

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2007, 12:14:19 PM »
That makes no sense. Why would a doctor want one of his patients locked up like that? Did he do it to any anothers?

Yes, he did it to some patients so they should take the medications he wanted them to take etc. The sickest people in the Swedish mental ward are the doctors. The psychs are the real psychopaths.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2007, 01:07:30 PM »
I was really depressed and none of the anti-depressants were working at the time. I agreed to the ECT beacause I hoped it would render me brain-dead for good. I felt I had nothing to lose.
BTW, I am not so glum now.

Wow. I can actually understand that sentiment.
I'd just be worried about losing what might be
vital.