Start here > Free For ALL

Another US shooting..

<< < (2/110) > >>

duncvis:
I'd love a taser.  :angel:

Litigious:

--- Quote from: duncvis on April 16, 2007, 04:10:26 PM ---I'd love a taser.  :angel:

--- End quote ---

I'd love it too. Typically, she's a foreign girl. A Swedish girl would usually be too ridiculously law-abiding to get herself a taser or know the people who could get her one.

In The spaGhetto:
Wanna have Swedish or British gun laws in the US too?

no, i don't think it would be possible to implement, basically for the reasons you said.
But I *don't* want US gun laws in britain

Yes, you can currently get hold of guns in this country if you're part of the right kind of gang etc. and some police do have guns  here.
But with the number of twats who go out on a friday night to get beered up and start fights in town centres (or anyone else in some temporary violent rage), i would feel a lot better if there wasn't someone's dad's gun lying around that was just too tempting not to have a play with, or a local store dangling that temptation in their faces.

Tazers is another story though..

Litigious:
In our country, the police always has guns. Guns are not banned here for civilians, but there is no right to carry them for self-protection and the authorities are doing everything they can to stop people from getting guns legally. If I had been a criminal, I'd have no problem getting me a gun.

In The spaGhetto:
I don't know how hard it would be to get a gun if i was a determined criminal. I'm more worried about ordinary people having guns lying around when they're feeling a bit crazy or having a heated argument.  or even for self defence - a burglar doesn't necessarily deserve to get shot in the head, although it'd be tempting to shoot him if you were scared and had a gun.

saying that, my stepdad has a gun at home - for clay pigeon shooting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version