Author Topic: guess the recruitment drive worked..  (Read 4863 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: guess the recruitment drive worked..
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2007, 08:28:55 PM »

...that some people want to lick my ass, but I don't think that is even true and I am actually quite glad you don't want to. 

Makes penetration less painful

Thanks for the suggestion, but I am happily married and monogamous.   ;)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2007, 08:31:27 PM »

FWIW- peter never bluntly told Omega Female that she was ugly looking.  LAZ, was involved in a conversation that was taking place on MSN.  then he used the conversation to suit some end, and told Omega about it.
she called him out and peter never lied about what he said, he admitted it.
it wasn't as if she posted a picture here and peter responded publicly that he thought she had manly features....that would be cruel and unwarranted.

people talk about other people when they aren't present all the time.  i will guarantee that you do this also.  the thing that i respect peter for is that when confronted about it he didn't try to sidestep what he previously said.  he was honest about it.

These situations suck (one would hope that conversations are kept mostly private). I have to say, other than making the poor judgment of telling an ass something he shouldn't have, he handled this as well as can be expected.

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2007, 08:32:31 PM »
I don't think he's got a great mind

If he didnt look like that, you wouldn't think he had either!

He's mediocre through and through

He deserves his own 'American Beauty' moment like Meena Suvari got imo!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2007, 08:32:39 PM »
That wasnt directed at you Callaway

And to me, being kind-hearted and being brutally blunt are mutually exclusive

He's not fucking kind-hearted LOL

He's cruel and nasty but cos hes soooooooo good looking people suck up to him and want to be his friend

He's cold, and callous and self-seeking

I'm amazed people are still so swayed by good looks even when they have AS

Your comments only go to show your prejudice.  Nobody is sucking up to me; the comments you dismiss as 'sucking up' are the honest opinions of people who know me far better than you do, and to question those opinions is to question the impartiality of those who give them.  Callaway is a good and honest person, who'd never suck up to anyone, and you insult her by suggesting that that's what she's doing here.  If you took the time to get to know me, rather than constantly attacking me for being attractive, you might come to realise that I'm a nice person, but you'll never reach that realisation while you're on a mission to crucify me to satisfy your own anger and insecurities about things which have nothing to do with me.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2007, 08:35:46 PM »
I don't think he's got a great mind

If he didnt look like that, you wouldn't think he had either!

He's mediocre through and through

He deserves his own 'American Beauty' moment like Meena Suvari got imo!
wrong.

i have ridden peter several times for things i didn't agree with him over.  if i was taken in by his looks, i would have let certain issues slide.  yet i haven't.

it is my opinion that peter has a great mind and is an honest person.
Misunderstood.

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2007, 08:37:03 PM »
Ah but Peter I do know you, that's the sad think about your type - you're all very much the same

Horiffically so

I think you'd probably kill yourself if you knew how little difference there actually was between you and the next
arrogant twat who ahd people fawning all over them!

You cant develop a very deep personality if you don't have a degree of suffering in life and from where
I'm looking your life has been one fucking picnic!

You'll only ever skim the surface of life so I pity you really

You have the typical bland, unformed nature of an overly attractive person

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2007, 08:37:17 PM »
I think it's perfectly appropriate myself

Random people pick on me for not being some cookie cutter version of femininity

So I'm picking on you randomly for being 'all fucking that'

Poetic justice I'd call it!

No, it's cyclical injustice, like kids who're beaten by their parents and then grow up to beat their own kids.  This is no justification for attacking someone; it just shows your own weak and damaged psyche.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2007, 08:39:44 PM »

FWIW- peter never bluntly told Omega Female that she was ugly looking.  LAZ, was involved in a conversation that was taking place on MSN.  then he used the conversation to suit some end, and told Omega about it.
she called him out and peter never lied about what he said, he admitted it.
it wasn't as if she posted a picture here and peter responded publicly that he thought she had manly features....that would be cruel and unwarranted.

people talk about other people when they aren't present all the time.  i will guarantee that you do this also.  the thing that i respect peter for is that when confronted about it he didn't try to sidestep what he previously said.  he was honest about it.

These situations suck (one would hope that conversations are kept mostly private). I have to say, other than making the poor judgment of telling an ass something he shouldn't have, he handled this as well as can be expected.

Actually, it was HG who showed Laz the pic and asked for his opinion; he was a trusted friend to her then, but now he's a nobody to her.

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2007, 08:40:11 PM »
Freedom of Expression and all that tho Peter..... ;)

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2007, 08:42:31 PM »
I think you're right about the damaged part, yes

Who knows when I'll 'go postal'?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2007, 08:49:25 PM »
Ah but Peter I do know you, that's the sad think about your type - you're all very much the same

Horiffically so

I think you'd probably kill yourself if you knew how little difference there actually was between you and the next
arrogant twat who ahd people fawning all over them!

You cant develop a very deep personality if you don't have a degree of suffering in life and from where

Your prejudice is really quite blatant.  Are you aware of that?  You know nothing of my life experiences, and I have no inclination to explain them to you, yet with no evidence, you've decided that I've had a fun, happy life.  Do you realise the problem with this position?

Freedom of Expression and all that tho Peter..... ;)

Yes, you're free to express yourself however you wish, and I'm expressing myself as I wish by pointing out your self-righteous bullshit for what it is.  Nobody will think you're clever or that you're dealing me crushing blows; they'll see you for the sad, bitter and weak individual that you are.  If you gain some sense of satisfaction from hating me, feel free to do so and I wish you the best with it, but don't expect anyone else to join in.

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2007, 08:50:34 PM »
And HG is just like you Peter!

Hence the shared vaccuous obsession with looks

If Laz has lost her as a friend that's a f-ing bonus!

You are both like black holes, sucking the life force out of people

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2007, 08:54:49 PM »

I don't see why you think that attractive people don't suffer. Or, how you can possibly judge the
depth of suffering that someone feels. It has little or nothing to do with external events. I KNOW
that I'd suffer less in a prison-like environment (well - more anally, but that's a different matter), then
in this relatively comfortable life that I have now.

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2007, 08:55:31 PM »
LOL

I don't need anyone to back up my opinion

Whereas you evidently can't function without a coterie of sycophants!

I don't care if everyone on this site (or the whole planet for that matter)
 thinks the sun shines out of your arse

I just wanted my day in court for once

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2007, 08:56:57 PM »
And HG is just like you Peter!

Hence the shared vaccuous obsession with looks

If Laz has lost her as a friend that's a f-ing bonus!

You are both like black holes, sucking the life force out of people

Many people regard me as a valued friend, and I provide support to my friends when they need it.  I don't suck the life force out of anyone.  Also, do you even know anything about HG?  What information do you have with which to judge her?