Author Topic: Uncensored Disscussion About Aspie Village  (Read 8551 times)

Litigious

Re: Uncensored Disscussion About Aspie Village
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2007, 03:12:29 PM »
 ;D :evillaugh: ;D

Litigious

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2007, 03:14:29 PM »
Ok, game's over. Much as AV may be a 'boring' site to some members- there are many much less boring sites such as the scintilllating, innovative and exciting Intensity etc to have more 'intense' fun so it may be advisable to pop back there for further fun.

Those who wish to stay if you could kindly stick to AV rules (not wrapping in cotton wool- just common courtesy and politeness) as that is the hallmark of this site, and what makes it unique for the 'type' of people who are more keen on this more 'boring' style of congenial, civilised camararderie (a big contrast with the 'power hungry, controlling' type of moderating some sites may employ just to clarify that).

Any members who have left please do come back as soon as you can whilst we aim to restore AV to the site atmosphere we are used to here.

Much appreciated all.

AV Council 

Please read

Litigious

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2007, 03:26:39 PM »
One of their members questioned my dx:
Quote from: nessa456
That's silly, AS gives me the Goddamned right to be over-sensitive and emotional - it's my birthright!

You run the risk of unmasking yourself as a non-ASer by poking fun at sensitivity

If you're not sensitive you are missing out on all the best things in life in my opinion
and i'd seriously question whether you're even autistic!

Quote from: Litigious
I was officially dxd with AS in January 1995. When were you dxd?

In October 2003 thank you very much!

Well you've been well and truly NT-ified - Congrats and all that.....

Your certificate is in the post

Oh and close the door on your way out

;D

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2007, 03:32:32 PM »
Nessa456 came over here with guns blazing in defense of RobertN, who claimed to have been bullied here.  She was Esme456 here. 

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=126

I know there are a few overly sensitive and emotional people who have AS, so I won't question her diagnosis, but she is being rude to you.

Litigious

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2007, 03:34:16 PM »
Oh, I don't care. I'm not emo.  8)

Scrapheap

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2007, 03:36:30 PM »
Is Scrap asking about Intensity or Aspievillage? Intensity has no blocked IP adresses as far as I know, but Aspievillage can only be reached from certain IP blocks. Since Sweden shares IP blocks with the UK, I can access Aspievillage with my own IP. Though maybe I shouldn't. Are any of them good hackers?

Yes, I have the same problem ozy does. I only get the access denied page. Are there any UK proxy servers I could use to get into the site ??

Litigious

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2007, 03:36:48 PM »
Does anyone of you feel threatened by me? They do on AV according to nessa/esme:

I just feel threatened by some people, not threatened by others

There is a predominance of the more threatening type abounding on the site currently

I can handle it, but can the more vulnerable members of the site?

::)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2007, 03:39:22 PM »
Is Scrap asking about Intensity or Aspievillage? Intensity has no blocked IP adresses as far as I know, but Aspievillage can only be reached from certain IP blocks. Since Sweden shares IP blocks with the UK, I can access Aspievillage with my own IP. Though maybe I shouldn't. Are any of them good hackers?

Yes, I have the same problem ozy does. I only get the access denied page. Are there any UK proxy servers I could use to get into the site ??

I use the tor proxy network when I need to, but I don't know how to get a location-specific exit node.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

duncvis

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2007, 03:39:59 PM »
Does anyone of you feel threatened by me? They do on AV according to nessa/esme:

I just feel threatened by some people, not threatened by others

There is a predominance of the more threatening type abounding on the site currently

I can handle it, but can the more vulnerable members of the site?

Perhaps your infamy precedes you mate. We don't fear you; we're too old and our arses aren't inviting enough.  :eyebrows:

Litigious

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2007, 03:42:58 PM »

I use the tor proxy network when I need to, but I don't know how to get a location-specific exit node.

I also use TOR when I need a proxy. It's the best proxy there is, as far as I can understand, but it's not location-specific. It has rotating IP adresses.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2007, 03:56:35 PM »
Omega has made her appearance:

Quote from: omega_female
Quote from: Peter
in my opinion, it only serves to maintain the vulnerability of the more sheltered members by preventing them from developing coping strategies, and all too often, such boards descend into sycophantic circle-jerks as everyone fears that any negative comment will result in reprimand.
and Intensity is completely free of "sycophantic circle-jerks" i suppose?  :lol:  get real; the only difference is that the sycophantic circle-jerks on Intensity will harass you, spread rumours about you and ruin your reputation if you express an opinion that isn't appreciated by the in-crowd.

give me a good old-fashioned thread-locking / suspending / banning over the alternative, any day...... oh wait, that happened to me only the other day! what a coincidence it was on a board that is moderated by two of the admins from Intensity!

and i'd love [sarcasm] to see your philosophy extended to society, in general. we could berate, abuse and humiliate other people, and then we could all act terribly surprised when it turned out that the phrase "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" is fundamentally flawed!
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2007, 04:01:56 PM »
This Litigious person isn't very bright - ANOTHER reason why I question their AS diagnosis - we are all very intelligent on here!

You're lowering the IQ count, please leave now!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2007, 04:03:44 PM »
This Litigious person isn't very bright - ANOTHER reason why I question their AS diagnosis - we are all very intelligent on here!

You're lowering the IQ count, please leave now!

That was terribly rude of her and it isn't even true.  You probably have at least 25 IQ points on her.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 04:12:49 PM by Callaway »

Litigious

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2007, 04:06:42 PM »
My overall IQ is over 135; my top result ever was 145. My verbal IQ is about 200.

I dared her to come over and take the fight here.  8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2007, 04:10:43 PM »
Lit, have a look at http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=723075 for discussion (and useful links) on UK-based proxies.

I just read those threads at AV and must admit that I don't get what the fuss is about. Nessa's being a bore; she was one while here and I can see that she hasn't changed. Dunc's adaptation of Godwin's Law should have been applied there long ago.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein