Start here > How To...

How to opt out of the Karma System

(1/13) > >>

Callaway:
PMS Elle figured out a way to reset the karma of an individual member to zero and keep it there.

If you would like to opt out of the karma system and you want to have permanent zero karma, please PM an administrator and we will make the necessary modifications to your account.  Unfortunately, these modifications work only for zero karma, so we cannot freeze your karma at any other number.

The_P:
Anyone getting angsty over some trivial system needs to get their head examined. Seriously.

ozymandias:
Your certainly right. :laugh:  And I'm living proof!  Oh well, starting Friday we'll be on a vacation, see how I feel when I get back!

The_P:

--- Quote from: ozymandias on April 11, 2007, 10:31:31 AM ---Your certainly right. :laugh:  And I'm living proof!  Oh well, starting Friday we'll be on a vacation, see how I feel when I get back!

--- End quote ---

Sorry, Ozy. You're one of the good guys here, and I apologise if my statement offended you so.

ozymandias:
No you didn't offend me, in fact I agree with you.  It's just that last night I asked Callaway to do just that and after my rants about how I didn't care about the karma system in the past, it sort of made me look hypocritical!  In retrospect!

Thanks BTW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version