Educational

Author Topic: Polygamy  (Read 2313 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Polygamy
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2007, 02:53:20 AM »
You gotta pity the mediator.

I could never live in a marriage where there was another man and a woman and I had to mediate.  I'd wind up thinking of them as my parents.

I don't think it would bother me. But then I kind of like playing mediator. Probably because it was never forced onto me.

I was mostly joking about that last part.  Being mediator would bug me though because it would make me feel like the odd one out in the relationship, and I do believe I'm not cut out for anything more complicated than the already complicated lifestyle of monogamy.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2007, 03:00:31 AM »
I suppose that it would be a bit more complicated. But I don't know that arguments are
necessary. Just so everyone involved realized one another's boundaries.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2007, 11:13:40 AM »
Maybe we should induct every member if I2 into a group marriage.   One problem tho - we need to allow under 18s, so that me , Lit and Peter can get our teen fix >:D

The_P

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2007, 11:21:04 AM »
Maybe we should induct every member if I2 into a group marriage.   One problem tho - we need to allow under 18s, so that me , Lit and Peter can get our teen fix >:D

Cool. I'll just watch.  ::)

Scrapheap

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 01:26:06 PM »

I call slopy seconds !!!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2007, 01:41:54 PM »

Cool. I'll just watch.  ::)
\

i bet if you say you'll just watch, you will start rubbing your groin.
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2007, 02:49:06 PM »
Didn't ever have the will. Obviously, since one does not lose such knowledge.
But, I have less will for it now than I did before. Too easily swayed by the
net, and the demands of reality. Just put me in a cell somewhere, and I
shall learn if I can succeed or not.

One might not lose the knowledge one finds, but I think it's entirely feasible to lose the desire to keep looking. I've heard plenty of older adults talk about how they just don't have the energy or fire they had when they were younger - regardless of what the energy's for.

Hence asking the question. If you were one of them, you could tell me what went wrong, so that I could avoid it.

As for the cell - I don't think it counts, if it's forced on you, unless you're talking about the ambiguous self-inflicted forcing you so love.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2007, 04:58:30 PM »
In all seriousness, it makes more sense for women to have mutliple husbands, than it does for men to have multiple wives.  Do the math.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2007, 11:20:24 PM »

One might not lose the knowledge one finds, but I think it's entirely feasible to lose the desire to keep looking. I've heard plenty of older adults talk about how they just don't have the energy or fire they had when they were younger - regardless of what the energy's for.

Hence asking the question. If you were one of them, you could tell me what went wrong, so that I could avoid it.

Love went wrong. When I had no hopes of finding love and contentment, I was dedicated to the fight against reality. When they
came, I made a bargain with my lady. The bargain failed, and though she hasn't scorned me since, my own commitment has been
far less than it should be. Even the pain of losing my wife (the second such loss that mattered? Or maybe the third?), though it
threw me into a frenzy of activity, sent me into usually searching for more realistic goals. If one succumbs to the pleasures of this
world, it becomes harder to search for the purity of a better one.

As for the cell - I don't think it counts, if it's forced on you, unless you're talking about the ambiguous self-inflicted forcing you so love.

No, it wouldn't be an act of will itself - but the separation from all that might distract me would eventually drive me into the realms
that I seek; or so I hope. But, despair wasn't enough, so perhaps I would just masturbate in my own filth, as I do anyway.

In all seriousness, it makes more sense for women to have mutliple husbands, than it does for men to have multiple wives.  Do the math.

Depends on the type of math that you like. Personally, I find hole-oriented math too weak a concept.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2007, 12:26:13 AM »
What realms exactly were you seeking?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2007, 12:36:02 AM »
Depends on my moods really. Sometimes the winds, sometimes pure being, sometimes
Mathematics. It's all the same in a way though. All except for a couple of escapes from
long ago - a raft on the ocean, and a great rolling plain with my cheetah beside me.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 04:52:48 AM »

Honestly, I'm not sure I follow.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 08:04:32 AM »

Honestly, I'm not sure I follow.
she can pleasure more wmen at once.
and women can hold two convos.
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 12:35:08 PM »
Procreation for a guy is over in a few minutes, but a woman's pregnant for nine months. Same reason as you keep more cows than bulls.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 02:49:22 PM »
Procreation for a guy is over in a few minutes, but a woman's pregnant for nine months. Same reason as you keep more cows than bulls.

Yeah, so I'm wondering if Ozy wants to cut back on the world population or what.