Author Topic: Altered posts  (Read 2144 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Altered posts
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2007, 07:20:08 PM »
if someone will please tell me my log-in name and change my password, then i may feel vanilla from time to time.
maybe i will feel vanilla more often than not.  truth be told, i am losing my stomach for arguing and such....maybe i am getting older.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2007, 07:43:32 PM »
Not really, I just feel that your despairing about finding someone who's willing to go toe to toe with you in glorious combat.  Thats not a criticism just my gut feeling.  You've mentioned your disappointment in there not being any good "flame" battles on here.  I'v done my part to get good combative, intelligent people on here. 

Litigious

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2007, 07:45:27 PM »
I can flame you tomorrow, when I'm not that tired. It's 3:45 AM here.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2007, 07:54:52 PM »
if someone will please tell me my log-in name and change my password, then i may feel vanilla from time to time.
maybe i will feel vanilla more often than not.  truth be told, i am losing my stomach for arguing and such....maybe i am getting older.

I don't think that's it. I think that sometimes we try too hard to connect by being open, direct and honest and it still gets us into trouble, even here. Being vanilla may not save you from yourself. If someone tries to force a controversy, it doesn't always work, either.

It certainly doesn't make sense for everyone to go somewhere else to talk.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 08:03:54 PM by Dosanza Bidges »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2007, 01:50:13 AM »
You don't have to choose, you know. There's room for more than one forum on the 'net. OTS's mission is very different from this place, which is why I frequent both.

Ozy, I want to see the new avatar. I've been thinking about switching but maybe I should wait a little longer, huh?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2007, 04:04:43 AM »
You don't have to choose, you know. There's room for more than one forum on the 'net. OTS's mission is very different from this place, which is why I frequent both.

What he said.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2007, 04:25:19 AM »

What he said.

There's nothing I hate more than having to meet a bunch of new people, though.

:angel:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2007, 04:51:37 AM »

Ozy, I want to see the new avatar. I've been thinking about switching but maybe I should wait a little longer, huh?

Don't hold your breath waiting for me.  It's an idea brewing in my mind for some time now, but, the gods of procrastination are having their way with me at the moment!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2007, 05:52:38 AM »
My true mission is to control minds and corrupt unsuspecting aspies, of course. We must not forget who reads this thread. :evillaugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2007, 06:04:14 AM »
You're the personification of evil! You are the Worldwide Mad Deadly Gangster Communist Computer God's nr. 1 hangman rope underling in the aspie community!  :o

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2007, 06:17:04 AM »
But I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. ;D

- Albert Einstein

The_P

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2007, 08:38:49 AM »
Hey Robert. How's life?