Educational

Author Topic: masterbation: a detailed discussion  (Read 2202 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
masterbation: a detailed discussion
« on: April 27, 2006, 11:29:07 PM »
what is happahs website address again?

i have been thinking about callaways suggestion from before, and have decided to invite him here to educate us on the pitfalls of pleasuring oneself to completion.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: masterbation: a detailed discussion
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 12:12:33 AM »
http://www.happeh.com/, surprisingly enough. 
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 12:15:07 AM »
I was joking!  You said if I was serious, to put it to a vote and I never did.  I thought we might drive the nutcase right over the edge if he came here.  Can you imagine him clicking on Peter's animal links that were on the old Intensity?  He would have a brain aneurysm and fall over dead if he saw those!

Happeh was a very entertaining troll, wasn't he though?  I go to Dunc's Drivel and laugh at Peter's spoof of Happeh's avatar.

Quote from: PeterMacKenzie
Quote from: Callaway
Peter, do you still have the Happeh avatar picture you posted on Intensity?

<After happeh (or some random guest) told me buttplugs would make me age 3 times as fast as normal>

Quote from: PeterMacKenzie on intensity

Obviously happeh has not only avoided the perils of buttplugs, but also regurgitates all his food so as to avoid any stimulation to his anus at all, which apparently is the secret of his eternal youth.

Unfortunately, he hasn't been able to resist the temptations of self-abuse, as evidenced by his crooked shoulders, uneven eyes and bent neck.  Happeh, you must save yourself before it's too late!  The world can't afford to lose such a warrior for the public health!!!

Sorry Peter, I could not resist bringing your Happeh picture here, but I will delete it if you want me to.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 12:23:33 AM »
I have no objection to you using it; it deserves to be seen by the masses.  I'm glad you liked it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 12:29:08 AM »
please, no.  not happeh, here.  not more utter dementia to wade through...   :'(

oh, go on, then... ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 12:55:53 AM »
http://www.happeh.com/, surprisingly enough.?
whew,
thanks i would have never found it.  notice i spelled the name wrong.
Misunderstood.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 02:05:05 AM »
please think carefully before you do this! all the other forums he's been on have had to ban  him to get rid of him. we aren't able to ban him because of our policy so, if you invite him here, we will probably be stuck with him FOR LIFE.  :o

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 02:24:17 AM »
please think carefully before you do this! all the other forums he's been on have had to ban  him to get rid of him. we aren't able to ban him because of our policy so, if you invite him here, we will probably be stuck with him FOR LIFE.  :o

If he becomes too much of a problem, I'll just direct him to my zoophillia links.  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 04:11:45 AM »
we never said that we don't ban people.  it's just very, very, very, very, very vey?, hard to get banned from here.  if he was to warrant a ban i suspect he would wear it as a badge of courage.

don't forget, the original intensity, i was almost banned, took a few weeks to actually get on (mcjagger-alias).  oh you can get banned, but i am sure that happy happeh pot head can behave.

BTW-looking for a way to contact him i ran accross an exchange he had with someone in a forum.  he posted his exchange with someone in his masterbation thread on WP.
i'll see if i can find it again.  who was it who outed him anyways?
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 10:14:25 AM »
outed him as in what a complete charlatan he is?  or outed him as in banned him?

cos the second one was me (well, of course, all the mods had to ban him, but i was the one who caught him in something naughty).  i consider it a badge of honour... ;)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 10:25:22 AM »
so, what was it that he was actually banned for?

Eamonn

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 10:45:29 AM »
? i consider it a badge of honour... ;)

I bet you do! ;)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 12:05:03 PM »
Before we engrave Happeh's invitation, would someone please tell me if there is a practical way to keep him confined to a single room.  Maybe we could call it "Happeh's House" and he could read and post only there and the parts of Intensity? that are accessible to guests.

I would hate for him to derail every discussion with his trolling and I would hate for him to learn some of our more important information.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 12:27:21 PM »
great idea, callaway.

as for why the dear child was banned...  can't for the life of me remember, actually.  i have a feeling it may have been a personal attack...  don't quote me on that, though.  ???

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 03:17:36 PM »
yes callaway we can.
we can give him his very own member group and confine it to one forum.  he can gain all the fantstic insight he wishes to, in his forum.
he can learn what makes a person with asperger's tick.
he can troll us all he wants; in Heppah's House.

speaking of bans.
guess who's done for?
Misunderstood.