Educational

Author Topic: CHIRP!  (Read 12571 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: CHIRP!
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2007, 05:29:59 PM »
Probably socially acceptable in the world of Nomaken too.

I think that statement eliminates scatplay, right?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2007, 05:44:49 PM »

Yeah, it's not scat.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2007, 05:45:56 PM »

Yeah, it's not scat.

Boring anyway. I prefer bridge.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2007, 06:09:38 PM »

Yeah, it's not scat.

Have you built her a machine?
  8)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2007, 07:31:42 PM »

Yeah, it's not scat.

Have you built her a machine?
  8)

Sadly not.  I'm not that handy with building things.  I will be taking a toolbox of sex aids though, to make sure she's stimulated as much as is inhumanly possible.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2007, 07:34:18 PM »
Fah. Toys.  Shouldn't need them until things get boring.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2007, 08:25:55 AM »
Fah. Toys.  Shouldn't need them until things get boring.

My willy is unreliable.   :(

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2007, 08:32:53 AM »
This should be pretty stimulating, and pretty too:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2007, 10:18:49 AM »
This should be pretty stimulating, and pretty too:

Can you shop locally for these accoutrements? How do you heat it before you use it or is it powered?

It looks like the perfect interface for a warbling, rotating, fucking machine.

:evillaugh:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2007, 10:38:40 AM »
I get them online, though there's also localish shops that sell them.  Despite this being quite a conservative area, there's now a lingerie shop just down the street, but I don't think it sells anything other than lingerie.  I'd need to go into town, about 40 minutes away by bus, to get dildos and things.  It's just a solid, rock-hard dildo made from toughened glass, with no vibrating components or anything like that.  If you want to change the temperature prior to insertion, you run it under hot or cold water, or use ice if you want to make it especially invigorating.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 10:40:24 AM by PeterMacKenzie »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2007, 11:02:05 AM »

I have had an icy blowjob, twice before, where she takes crushed ice into her mouth along with my cock. It is very intense, although messy. Messy is how she liked everything, though.

I wonder, if she decided not to let you have that dildo back, how hard would it be to pull it out, against her contracting-vaginal-muscle attempts to prevent you taking it. I think the design might work in her favor.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2007, 11:25:31 AM »
Sounds like you want one of your own to experiment with.  ;)

I've never had a girl use her vaginal muscles.  All the girls I've been with have been the 'bag of spuds' sort.  :(  The girl I'm going to see claims to be 'exceptionally skilled' though, so I'm expecting it to be good.  :)

Here's my collection of toys, none of which I've had a chance to use on a girl (I just go 'oooo, shiny!' mostly):

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2007, 11:36:51 AM »

A sensation smorgasbord!

:eyebrows:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2007, 12:26:41 PM »
Aspies are just natural-born perverts, it seems.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2007, 01:37:55 PM »

So, it seems.
Maybe you should add a product review section to your blog.
 8)