Educational

Author Topic: Males on Intensity You Wanna Tie Up And Do Stuff To  (Read 3952 times)

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
Re: Males on Intensity You Wanna Tie Up And Do Stuff To
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2007, 04:55:06 AM »
 :-* I'd totally pick zer0 to tie up and do stuff to because he's just so hot and sexy and knowing him has made my life complete and... I... I somehow feel I wish I could know him *more*, you know? And... I was just wondering... should we kill him?
Den som läser detta är dum.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2007, 04:58:01 AM »
i like bob euker.
Misunderstood.

Teejay

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2007, 05:58:42 AM »

but he can just kick the bitch whenever it gets out of line.

:eyebrows:

Teejay

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2007, 06:16:35 AM »
I want to tie up  flourcescent for several week, naked of course. He will be fed of course a healthy diet, given his daily medication and be allowed to go to the bath room. However nothing else :flame:

You wanted a pet? I'd pick one I wouldn't get sick of listening to.

I can always put one of mouth pieces to shut him off  :eyebrows:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2007, 06:38:28 AM »
I want to tie up  flourcescent for several week, naked of course. He will be fed of course a healthy diet, given his daily medication and be allowed to go to the bath room. However nothing else :flame:

You wanted a pet? I'd pick one I wouldn't get sick of listening to.

I can always put one of mouth pieces to shut him off  :eyebrows:
kick him.

learned resposes through apin are effective.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2007, 09:24:22 AM »
I should probably at least visit the US once and stay there as a tourist before trying to get an American citizenship.

When could we expact you ?? It's better if you fly into John Wayne airport, LAX is a bit of a drive.  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2007, 09:26:19 AM »
I should probably at least visit the US once and stay there as a tourist before trying to get an American citizenship.

When could we expact you ?? It's better if you fly into John Wayne airport, LAX is a bit of a drive.  ;)
Long Beach is easy, and it's right up the street from me.

i'll pick you up.

.....then drop you off on a street corner to begin paying for your rent.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2007, 12:29:29 PM »
Now, as for the conundrum that NOMAKEN presents, here's how I see it playing out:

I secretly submit his picture and a poingant story or two about him to The Biggest Loser (an american reality show where the contestants lose weight).  He gets on the show and, somehow, wins the season, which gets him a nice sum of money and a great new bod.  It also gets him the immediate potential to be laid by a waide variety of women.  He comes home, and is invited to participate in a orgy with three young lasses who absolutely adore cum swallowing.  THEN, I invade his home, tie him to a chair, sit, across from him, and quietly read a book until he finally says what I'm sure he'll deny he'd ever say (he'd say it anyway):  "You are pure evil, I hate you, and I am NOT amused by this."

>:D

What book?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2007, 12:34:31 PM »
I am not on any medication, fuckwhit.  Can't take any nor will I take any.  I actually filled a new prescription just so I could obtain a $25 gift certificate from CVS.  Guess abilify is good for something besides lighting it on fire or doing something else destructive with.  CHEAT THE SYSTEM! >:D >:D
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2007, 06:25:02 PM »
Now, as for the conundrum that NOMAKEN presents, here's how I see it playing out:

I secretly submit his picture and a poingant story or two about him to The Biggest Loser (an american reality show where the contestants lose weight).  He gets on the show and, somehow, wins the season, which gets him a nice sum of money and a great new bod.  It also gets him the immediate potential to be laid by a waide variety of women.  He comes home, and is invited to participate in a orgy with three young lasses who absolutely adore cum swallowing.  THEN, I invade his home, tie him to a chair, sit, across from him, and quietly read a book until he finally says what I'm sure he'll deny he'd ever say (he'd say it anyway):  "You are pure evil, I hate you, and I am NOT amused by this."

What book?

Probaby the odessey.  I'm trying to read it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Teejay

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2007, 03:08:58 AM »
I am not on any medication, fuckwhit.  Can't take any nor will I take any.  I actually filled a new prescription just so I could obtain a $25 gift certificate from CVS.  Guess abilify is good for something besides lighting it on fire or doing something else destructive with.  CHEAT THE SYSTEM! >:D >:D

You just explained why you need to be on medication.

duncvis

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2007, 03:13:11 AM »

You just explained why you need to be on medication.

QFT. +

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2007, 08:28:35 AM »
You have to read a long time to get me unbearably sick of it.  Even longer if I took an ADD pill before you caught me, which means I wouldn't get significantly hungry for half the day.  Not to mention I would like to read that book, but I suck at reading.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2007, 08:38:05 AM »

What book?

Now that I think about it, I should have said, "Is that a promise?"

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2007, 08:39:17 AM »
You have to read a long time to get me unbearably sick of it.  Even longer if I took an ADD pill before you caught me, which means I wouldn't get significantly hungry for half the day.  Not to mention I would like to read that book, but I suck at reading.

Wouldn't you be upset that you were missing out on cum-play with three hot girls?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?