Author Topic: Males on Intensity You Wanna Tie Up And Do Stuff To  (Read 3926 times)

Litigious

Re: Males on Intensity You Wanna Tie Up And Do Stuff To
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2007, 09:49:27 AM »
Maybe I'd be disappointed. I've never been to the US. Gun laws aren't everything, even if the principle is important enough that I actually consider migrating for it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2007, 10:01:25 AM »
No shit? I could never have guessed.  ;D

It would not be fraudulent if you stayed married long enough to get your own citizenship in progress. You would need a job. They do allow legal immigration of foreign nationals, still.

... for now, anyway.

It is fraudulent to get married to an American citizen just to get a green card.  It has to be a real marriage, or at least the immigration people have to believe that it is real.

I have a friend who fell in love with and married a man from Germany.  They met at Yellowstone National Park while he was vacationing there.

He was able to come here with a fiance visa before they got married, but he had to find someone to sponsor him, to be responsible for his debts should he incur them, because of course he did not have a job before he came here.  For some reason, it could not be her.  She got her ex-husband, of all people, to do that for her fiance.  They had to answer some fairly intrusive questions from the immigration people after they were married before her husband could get a green card.  He never tried to become a citizen, but he could have if he had wanted to.  He would have had to give up his German citizenship to become an American citizen and he didn't want to do that.  

Litigious

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2007, 10:06:53 AM »
I should probably at least visit the US once and stay there as a tourist before trying to get an American citizenship.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 10:11:02 AM »
I should probably at least visit the US once and stay there as a tourist before trying to get an American citizenship.

That's probably a good plan, to see how you like it here.  My friend and her husband moved to Germany after they had been married for about ten years.  I guess he got homesick.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 10:25:34 AM »

That's probably a good plan, to see how you like it here.  My friend and her husband moved to Germany after they had been married for about ten years.  I guess he got homesick.

And she got sick of home?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2007, 10:28:42 AM »

And she got sick of home?

No, she just wanted him to be happy.  He came here to live with her, so she moved there for him.  She seems pretty homesick now.  They visited a few months ago.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 11:38:56 AM »
Quote from: Callaway
He would have had to give up his German citizenship to become an American citizen and he didn't want to do that. 

This seems very far beyond obvious, to me. I still wonder why people must be reminded that, being legal, merely means being traceable.

If you were "rich" (you need a decent grubstake), you could easily fly under the radar, of this country's "mígra". That wouldn't get you any legal guns, though.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 11:42:57 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2007, 12:16:32 PM »
Could one of you American bitches marry me, so I can leave this fucking coward-land and become American citizen? You don't have to have sex with me or anything, if you don't want to, and we divorce afterwards.
wanna make front page news?

i could move to NewJersey and we could file for marraige under their new life partners law.  :eyebrows:
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2007, 12:19:07 PM »
I want to tie Richard up and throw him out to sea.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2007, 12:21:48 PM »
i would like to tie some three pound weights to Lits' balls.

he is always talking about being manly, i wonder if he would be proud having balls that hung down to his knees.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2007, 12:39:30 PM »
Are hanging balls manly?  ???

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2007, 12:40:58 PM »
Are hanging balls manly?  ???
swinging cocks are...so i guess that hanging balls shouls also be.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2007, 01:07:06 PM »
I met another girl (or woman, she's 30) in January, but we didn't fuck, though. But we talked about sex. She told me that the size of the cock isn't that important as the size of the balls. Big balls make her very horny.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2007, 01:11:14 PM »
I met another girl (or woman, she's 30) in January, but we didn't fuck, though. But we talked about sex. She told me that the size of the cock isn't that important as the size of the balls. Big balls make her very horny.

She likes them smacking against her anus as she gets fucked?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2007, 01:14:04 PM »
She didn't tell. She likes giving rimjobs, though. But we just had a few beers and I had to sleep on a matress on the floor.