Author Topic: <waves to the guests>  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: <waves to the guests>
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 08:55:31 PM »
But is your hair cumaliciously thick and wavy, with playful ringlets that amuse the opposite sex for hours in bed?  Mine is about as long as it's going to get, and reaches most of the way down my back when stretched, though it normally looks a lot shorter with being wavy.

I bet my ex could beat you up easily; she was pretty strong, and I could just barely keep her pinned down.  You look all skinny and frail by comparison.   :P

Scruffs never liked cameras much.  She'd bark or run away and hide whenever I pointed one at her.  What sort of dog do you have?  Got any pics?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 09:41:04 PM »
I dont need ringlets to amuse the opposite sex for hours. ;)

Yes im very skinny and double jointed ;D, but i have "the knee" my knee is special and it packs such a whack to the balls. My knee has earned me a godly status.

I whole-heartedly admit i can be vicious, manipulative and devious when attacked, my survival instincts are way too strong, which the pervs who tried to rape me when i was younger found out (i was very seriously ill at the time too with an auto immune disorder that attacked my liver etc, i also weighed so much less, so all in i didnt have much energy or strength, which they thought they could exploit).
I found out very early on you dont need "physical" strength as such to win a fight or get out of a violent situation. (even though it does help).

My Milo well when we got her as a pup we were told she wass a little Staffordshire Cross. Shes very slinky and slim not big and bulky like they usually are. Gosh ive got loads of pics of her, shes nearly 11 now.
I'll be honest i havent yet worked out how to stick a pic in these posts as yet.
Otherwise id have shown you.

But yes shes ageing now, but shes still adorable and has these adorable bambi eyes. She plays on her cuteness. hehe

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 10:03:25 PM »
To include a picture in your posts, you'll need to register with a free hosting service like http://www.photobucket.com/, and make sure that the url of your photo has tags.

Click on quote, at the top right of a post to see the raw code used in adding pics, quotes and formatting. 

I know a double-jointed girl.  She's good for bending into fun sex-pretzels, though it can be a bit nasty when she bends her elbow the wrong way. :)

You got over your auto-immune problem?  How did it get sorted?

I've never hit anyone in my life.  I've always had excellent control over my violent impulses and have had no pressing need to physically defend myself (except for being savaged by scruffs; she had sheep dog instincts and could be quite aggressive.  There were few things she liked more than sinking her teeth into my arm), so it's an as-yet unanswered question as to how I'd do in a fight.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 10:17:01 PM »
Ah ok ill look into that or ill just upload one to my darkstarlings pro and paste the link :P

My auto immune liver disorder, was years ago, its a long story and very complicated, they thought it was dormant in my system before it appeared but basically the doctors dont even know if it was what they thought it was because they cant understand how my body managed to repair itself in the way it did.

I'll just put it down to a miracle or me being a genetic freak.
Eitherway im just grateful.

I still have some unrelated issues which docs havent been able to get to the bottom of as yet, ive been checked for lymphnoid lukemia twice, had to undergo biopsys etc, but thankfully they came up clear.
Was then told i had a form of Anaemia which may have been responsible for some of my symptoms, but was then told that was fine after bloods, then it returned again. Nothing on the same scale as what i had before though thank the gods.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 10:19:01 PM »
Btw im not violent lol unless im cornered/at risk or being physically threatened.

http://www.darkstarlings.com/display_profile.php?name=pandoradreanna

Milo is in the last row.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 10:23:14 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Eamonn

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 02:14:46 AM »

I think animals can always manage to get the attention away from their owner in a photo.

Only the plain looking owners.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 08:39:32 AM »

I think animals can always manage to get the attention away from their owner in a photo.

Only the plain looking owners.

So freaks like me will always dominate the photo?

Btw im not violent lol unless im cornered/at risk or being physically threatened.

I haven't been physically threatened since I was a kid, and very little even then.  I don't think I'm people's first choice when it comes to finding someone to threaten.  Sorry that you seem to attract that sort of attention. :(

Milo is in the last row.

She looks very cute and squeezable. :)  I see what you mean with the eyes.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2006, 09:54:29 AM »
Well only really threatening attention i have recevied was from childhood (evil father) and mid teens (nearly being raped). The rest has just been me feeling cornered and needing to slam the knee against blokes testicles, for not fucking off. Im just not one who appreciates people suffocating them, im very much someone who likes her space and cant abide people invading it and trying to touch her without permission. lol

Yes Eamonn im sure your dog outshines you all the time.
I cant even get in a photo with Milo, shes sort of like fuck off this is my photo bitch!!! Shes a diva.

I think some animals are just very natural at drawing attention to themselves. Sorry Peter, im still more drawn to Scruffs than you, and i like freaks aswell.  ;D