Educational

Author Topic: what is grosser than gross  (Read 3671 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: what is grosser than gross
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2007, 12:39:33 PM »
Stepping on a slug with your bare feet.

...just as you're stepping out of bed in the morning.

(happened to me a couple of days ago - guess it's the right geographical vicinity for it)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 12:59:18 PM »
Stepping on a slug with your bare feet.

...just as you're stepping out of bed in the morning.

(happened to me a couple of days ago - guess it's the right geographical vicinity for it)

We get slugs crawling through the vents into the kitchen, and there can be 20 big ones at a time on the garden path in the summer, and lots more baby ones.  Then, when one gets stepped on, all the others swarm over it to eat it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 01:48:07 PM »
So far, I prefer the slugs to the two-inch cockroaches that were in the southern USA.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 02:35:42 PM »
So far, I prefer the slugs to the two-inch cockroaches that were in the southern USA.

Do you prefer the weather here too?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 02:42:17 PM »
Nope. I miss my snow.  :P

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 02:43:30 PM »
Nope. I miss my snow.  :P

But doesn't the rain make up for it?  ???

Offline ASpHole

• Uncle Hardcore Meat from The Mothers of Invasion
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2007, 06:04:33 PM »
We get slugs crawling through the vents into the kitchen, and there can be 20 big ones at a time on the garden path in the summer, and lots more baby ones.  Then, when one gets stepped on, all the others swarm over it to eat it.

Have you perhaps thought about selling Organic, Free Range Escargot? :eyebrows:
"When there's no 'there' to get to, we're so there!"

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2007, 06:36:57 PM »

Have you perhaps thought about selling Organic, Free Range Escargot? :eyebrows:

I think eating 'naked snails' is forever going to be limited to survival reality shows and Japanese game shows.

Offline ASpHole

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2007, 06:53:26 PM »

Actually,  American Cockroaches, aka the Palmetto Bugs are quite harmless, they'd much prefer to be outside, and only wander inside occasionally. German Cockroaches on the other hand are bad news.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2007, 07:18:46 PM »

Actually,  American Cockroaches, aka the Palmetto Bugs are quite harmless, they'd much prefer to be outside, and only wander inside occasionally. German Cockroaches on the other hand are bad news.

The slugs are harmless too; just utterly disgusting.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2007, 07:26:10 PM »

Why are German cockroaches worse news than those giant Palmetto Bugs? 

Offline ASpHole

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2007, 07:33:34 PM »

They are the ones that infest human habitations, and are quite difficult to get rid of.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2007, 07:39:15 PM »

They are the ones that infest human habitations, and are quite difficult to get rid of.

I bug bombed the first apartment that I rented in Baton Rouge for fleas before I moved into it and killed hundreds of those Pametto bugs.  I think they definitely infested that human habitation.

Offline ASpHole

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2007, 08:56:44 PM »
I bug bombed the first apartment that I rented in Baton Rouge for fleas before I moved into it and killed hundreds of those Pametto bugs.  I think they definitely infested that human habitation.

We have them here too, and they will get inside on occasion, though the house that I live in has never really been infested with them. I have noticed that their activity drops during the winter, when I never see them. --For the most part they live outside.

Did the house that you live in have any holes in the floor, or any way that they could get in through the roof? --I have noticed that they will set up residence under houses down here.

Scrapheap

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2007, 09:06:30 PM »
We had cockroaches in Phoenix that were big enough to hotwire your car and drive off with it !!!  :o :o :o

I got infested with them once and it took acouple ofr weeks to get rid of them. I had to keep everything opened in Ziplock baggies.

Luckilly, I had a big stockpile of ziplocks.  :eyebrows: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :meditate: