Start here > M.O.-Introductions

monastic

<< < (3/4) > >>

monastic:
Hi Pyraxis, not too much difference without the social schields, they just hang a little more naturally....oh, wait a minute....I think I'm thinking of something else  :-\  anyways...it's good to be here.

Hi Lucifer, thanx for the welcome.  It's very warm here Lucifer,  would that be your doing?  :D

Hello Eamonn, thanks dear, but I'm way ahead of you as I dropped 'em at the door  8)   Be prepared, that's my motto   ;)

Hi Praetor & thank you - I've enjoyed reading your posts & as for identity crisis' I have em as often as I have birthdays (an so, I'm having fewer of them, now-a-days)      ;D

** Now Please, everybody smite me!  I've used way too many crappin' emoticons!  Besides, to smite me is to love me....smite me, now! Don't hold back...Oh yeah, just like that...Baby, ya know I'm into pain (joking) 

Lucifer:
smit.

but only cos you asked so nicely...  ;)

and i have nothing to do with warmth, believe me.  they don't call me The Ice Queen for nothing, you know...

McGiver:
eamonn and i were talking about it.
can we just call you a bad girl, a really bad girl?

Lucifer:
is that to me or monastic, mcj?

Eamonn:

--- Quote from: monastic on April 26, 2006, 11:50:13 AM ---
Hello Eamonn, thanks dear, but I'm way ahead of you as I dropped 'em at the door? 8)? ?Be prepared, that's my motto? ?;)

--- End quote ---
No-one's ever prepared for the Eamonn Experience.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version