Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249415 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8460 on: May 01, 2009, 07:47:20 AM »
Had my hair cut properly at the hairdresser today. Only minor sensory stuff! My hair is shiny and smooth.
My bitch is that I came home to show GA and he isn't here. He is at his friend's place until Sunday. So by then it is likely that I will have forgotten that I had my hair cut.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8461 on: May 01, 2009, 07:49:21 AM »
If some wants to kill there is really no stopping them unless you see it comming

It's BRAVE to kill, especially if you kill mainstream politicians, cops, judges, high officials etc. :arrr:

Like Hitler :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8462 on: May 01, 2009, 07:55:54 AM »
I'm in pain dammit. My shoulder and arm isn't moving the right way, and the tendons are all tight. I have no health insurance currently either. Seems a waste for a powerful beast like me to be damaged. :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8463 on: May 01, 2009, 09:07:20 AM »
^ Happens to the best of us! I was a beast until about 21. Since then, I've had 13 surgeries and been n casts and braces for several years of my life. Plus chronic backpain. You just deal with it and keep going. You only live once, unless you believe otherwise.

Kind of not happy with iTunes. Still haven't let me know one way or the other if I can get some of my downloads back. Amazon.com gave me access to all of my downloads dating back to 10 January 2009. I only re-downloaded the actual tracks that went missing. In some cases, I am only missing the digital booklets or magazines from iTunes. Worst part is that Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, and Morrissey were being downloaded when the crash occurred. I lost almost everything from Depeche Mode and Pet Shop Boys, a well as four tracks from Morrissey. I should at least get these downloads reset. For fuck's sake, I never had the chance to save them or sync them to my iPod. I purchased the iTunes Pass for Depeche Mode, so I could get access to all of the remixes and whatnot, since I would seek them out anyway. Thing expired today PST. In other words, about 90 minutes from now! :hanged:

Here is iTunes bullshit response to each and every one of my requests to gain access to the songs/albums I lost while downloading last week:

Dear Darryl,

Your request for a refund for "Insert Song Title or Album Name" was carefully considered; however, according to the iTunes Store Terms of Sale, all purchases made on the iTunes Store are ineligible for refund. This policy matches Apple's refund policies and provides protection for copyrighted materials.

You can review the iTunes Store Terms of Sale for more information:

http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/sales.html

Sincerely,

Amy
iTunes Store Customer Support
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

I don't want a fucking refund. I want access to the songs and albums I paid to have access rights to. Barring iTunes having exclusive, must-have content, I am done with them. :wanker:

I'll be damned! Someone higher up gave me the Wil Wheaton treatment and reallocated my entire library. The problem is, it was over 300 items and it is taking forever to download. I only needed two full albums, a partial album, some digital booklets, one episode of Star Wars : The Clone Wars, and 20-30 random songs, which I actually have been able to find already. I also found the missing episode of Star Wars : The Clone Wars. So all I really needed was the three albums that I was downloading that night.

Pre-rant:

I ended up replacing the front disc brakes and windshield wipers on my car in preparation of getting it inspected in the morning. Font and rear brakes are good, windshield wipers are good, tires have less than 5k miles on them, no cracks in windshield, no fuel leaks, and so on. I bet those bastardos try to come up with something to not pass my car and try to get me to pay them to fix it. I then always tell them to fail the car and I will do it myself and make you reinspect it for a couple of bucks the next day. Mechanics can be so corrupt.

Oh...and to the Celtics for blowing a third game in their series with the Bulls. They could've won all six games by now, but will have to go to a game seven Saturday. There goes my Saturday. I think the Bruins are already playing Saturday against the Hartford Whalers...I mean Carolina Hurricanes. Damn it al to hell! The Celtics better fucking win!!!!!!!!!

Fuckers! They say $2,700 to do the rear brakes, which I checked last night and the pads were over 2/32" and should pass, plus they claim the rack & pinion needs to replaced, plus they say the rear cylinders are leaking, whic h is bullshit. I cleaned all that shit off last night, but in my haste didn't wipe it down or let it dry before putting it back together. What they saw was residual cleaning solution. How dumb do they think I am? I'll go ahead and redo the rear brakes, csince they would need to be done probably next year anyway, but what a bunch of fucking bullshit. :finger:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8464 on: May 01, 2009, 10:40:54 AM »
You must ban cars. See how dangerous they are.

And no way a gun could have stopped it.

But maybe another car :zoinks:

No, not in this case.

The man used his car as a high velocity weapon. Full speed racing through the crowds, to bypass security I guess. Thus getting access to a secluded piece of road where a kind of parade was going on. All casualties are audience, that he overran full speed from the back.

No car could have stopped him, unless killing even more of the audience.

You see: with better access to guns, he could have gotten a rifle and shot directly at the royal family, who probably were his presumpted victims. Now a lot of innocent bystanders were killed for nothing. No innocent bystander was ever shot when someone murdered or trying to murder US presidents.

Sorry, but that's just not true.

When Giuseppe Zangara attempted to assassinate United States President-elect Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Roosevelt was not injured, but five people were shot:  Margaret Kruis, Newark showgirl; William Sinnott, an oldtime New York City detective who used to guard Governor Roosevelt; Russell Caldwell, Coconut Grove youth; Mrs. Joseph Gill, wife of the President of Florida Power and Light; and Chicago mayor Anton Cermak, who died of peritonitis nineteen days later.

When Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated John F. Kennedy with a high powered rifle, the governor of Texas, John Connally, was also shot in the back, chest, wrist and thigh.  Another innocent bystander, James Tague, was wounded in his cheek by a bullet or bullet fragment.

When John Hinckley, Jr. tried to kill Ronald Reagan, he wounded three other men, White House Press Secretary James Brady, Secret Service agent Tim McCarthy, and D.C. police officer Thomas Delahanty.  They all survived, but James Brady was permanently disabled.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 10:49:09 AM by Callaway »

TheoK

« Reply #8465 on: May 01, 2009, 01:11:46 PM »
Sorry, but that's just not true.

When Giuseppe Zangara attempted to assassinate United States President-elect Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Roosevelt was not injured, but five people were shot:  Margaret Kruis, Newark showgirl; William Sinnott, an oldtime New York City detective who used to guard Governor Roosevelt; Russell Caldwell, Coconut Grove youth; Mrs. Joseph Gill, wife of the President of Florida Power and Light; and Chicago mayor Anton Cermak, who died of peritonitis nineteen days later.

When Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated John F. Kennedy with a high powered rifle, the governor of Texas, John Connally, was also shot in the back, chest, wrist and thigh.  Another innocent bystander, James Tague, was wounded in his cheek by a bullet or bullet fragment.

When John Hinckley, Jr. tried to kill Ronald Reagan, he wounded three other men, White House Press Secretary James Brady, Secret Service agent Tim McCarthy, and D.C. police officer Thomas Delahanty.  They all survived, but James Brady was permanently disabled.

The presidents' co-workers are by no means innocent, of course. Look at that coward Brady and his wife now, trying to force European gun laws upon free Americans. Sorry for the other people though.  :-\
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 01:36:55 PM by TheoK »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8466 on: May 01, 2009, 04:40:44 PM »
   ... but seriously, folks!

I know my course. The spirit that I have seen
May be the devil, and the devil hath power
T'assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps
Out of my weakness and my melancholy,
As he is very potent with such spirits,
Abuses me to damn me. I'll have grounds
More relative than this. The play's the thing
Wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king.

The king has my email.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8467 on: May 01, 2009, 09:13:36 PM »
^ Happens to the best of us! I was a beast until about 21. Since then, I've had 13 surgeries and been n casts and braces for several years of my life. Plus chronic backpain. You just deal with it and keep going. You only live once, unless you believe otherwise.

Kind of not happy with iTunes. Still haven't let me know one way or the other if I can get some of my downloads back. Amazon.com gave me access to all of my downloads dating back to 10 January 2009. I only re-downloaded the actual tracks that went missing. In some cases, I am only missing the digital booklets or magazines from iTunes. Worst part is that Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, and Morrissey were being downloaded when the crash occurred. I lost almost everything from Depeche Mode and Pet Shop Boys, a well as four tracks from Morrissey. I should at least get these downloads reset. For fuck's sake, I never had the chance to save them or sync them to my iPod. I purchased the iTunes Pass for Depeche Mode, so I could get access to all of the remixes and whatnot, since I would seek them out anyway. Thing expired today PST. In other words, about 90 minutes from now! :hanged:

Here is iTunes bullshit response to each and every one of my requests to gain access to the songs/albums I lost while downloading last week:

Dear Darryl,

Your request for a refund for "Insert Song Title or Album Name" was carefully considered; however, according to the iTunes Store Terms of Sale, all purchases made on the iTunes Store are ineligible for refund. This policy matches Apple's refund policies and provides protection for copyrighted materials.

You can review the iTunes Store Terms of Sale for more information:

http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/sales.html

Sincerely,

Amy
iTunes Store Customer Support
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

I don't want a fucking refund. I want access to the songs and albums I paid to have access rights to. Barring iTunes having exclusive, must-have content, I am done with them. :wanker:

I'll be damned! Someone higher up gave me the Wil Wheaton treatment and reallocated my entire library. The problem is, it was over 300 items and it is taking forever to download. I only needed two full albums, a partial album, some digital booklets, one episode of Star Wars : The Clone Wars, and 20-30 random songs, which I actually have been able to find already. I also found the missing episode of Star Wars : The Clone Wars. So all I really needed was the three albums that I was downloading that night.

Pre-rant:

I ended up replacing the front disc brakes and windshield wipers on my car in preparation of getting it inspected in the morning. Font and rear brakes are good, windshield wipers are good, tires have less than 5k miles on them, no cracks in windshield, no fuel leaks, and so on. I bet those bastardos try to come up with something to not pass my car and try to get me to pay them to fix it. I then always tell them to fail the car and I will do it myself and make you reinspect it for a couple of bucks the next day. Mechanics can be so corrupt.

Oh...and to the Celtics for blowing a third game in their series with the Bulls. They could've won all six games by now, but will have to go to a game seven Saturday. There goes my Saturday. I think the Bruins are already playing Saturday against the Hartford Whalers...I mean Carolina Hurricanes. Damn it al to hell! The Celtics better fucking win!!!!!!!!!

Fuckers! They say $2,700 to do the rear brakes, which I checked last night and the pads were over 2/32" and should pass, plus they claim the rack & pinion needs to replaced, plus they say the rear cylinders are leaking, whic h is bullshit. I cleaned all that shit off last night, but in my haste didn't wipe it down or let it dry before putting it back together. What they saw was residual cleaning solution. How dumb do they think I am? I'll go ahead and redo the rear brakes, csince they would need to be done probably next year anyway, but what a bunch of fucking bullshit. :finger:
  No really. Even at my worst, people still nickname me "vegeta". Stupid ass inside joke. When I wake up my hair sticks straight up and I have muscles. Oh haha. Anyway. Yeah.

Half a man is not good. You are scaring me dude.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8468 on: May 02, 2009, 05:31:38 AM »
I just got an email about my blog. It's gone. Cannot be retrieved, the system it was on got corrupted. A few years of work on there. :(
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #8469 on: May 02, 2009, 08:17:33 AM »
I just got an email about my blog. It's gone. Cannot be retrieved, the system it was on got corrupted. A few years of work on there. :(

You mean you didn't have it all backed up somewhere?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8470 on: May 02, 2009, 08:29:58 AM »

Holy crap, that sucks. The host should have had backups.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8471 on: May 02, 2009, 10:12:50 AM »
I miss you, Skywalker, and I don't have anything exciting enough to say to warrant calling you.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8472 on: May 03, 2009, 12:48:15 PM »

That's kind of fucked up!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8473 on: May 03, 2009, 12:52:11 PM »
I miss you, Skywalker, and I don't have anything exciting enough to say to warrant calling you.

Who is Skywalker?

Should I care?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8474 on: May 03, 2009, 12:54:01 PM »
A long time friend of mine. Dunno if you would have reason to care.