Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Peegai

(1/1)

Eamonn:
Im calling you out because you are nothing but a squirt who flames people but never backs up yopur argument but says "Oh i was bored so i just thought id call you allsorts |:"  Well that isnt acceptable as your not making a joke, why should we be fodder for whatever mood your in? I say back up your arguments or learn some fucking manners you overgrown toddler.

peegai:
I'm already there.

Eamonn:

--- Quote from: peegai on April 22, 2006, 11:43:02 AM ---I'm already there.

--- End quote ---

Not when i posted there you werent. Then you always were a little slow in the uptake.

peegai:

--- Quote from: Eamonn on April 22, 2006, 11:25:20 AM ---Im calling you out because you are nothing but a squirt who flames people but never backs up yopur argument but says "Oh i was bored so i just thought id call you allsorts |:"  Well that isnt acceptable as your not making a joke, why should we be fodder for whatever mood your in? I say back up your arguments or learn some fucking manners you overgrown toddler.

--- End quote ---

Eamonn, Eamonn, Eamonn...

You accuse me of things that you are guilty of doing yourself.

Eamonn:

--- Quote from: peegai on April 22, 2006, 12:18:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Eamonn on April 22, 2006, 11:25:20 AM ---Im calling you out because you are nothing but a squirt who flames people but never backs up yopur argument but says "Oh i was bored so i just thought id call you allsorts |:"? Well that isnt acceptable as your not making a joke, why should we be fodder for whatever mood your in? I say back up your arguments or learn some fucking manners you overgrown toddler.

--- End quote ---

Eamonn, Eamonn, Eamonn...

You accuse me of things that you are guilty of doing yourself.

--- End quote ---

Well first of all your lying, second of all what a crappy argument, and third of all take it over to the main event, you gimp. Im locking this thread! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version