Author Topic: Increase Your Penis Width (Girth) By up to 20%  (Read 2055 times)

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
Re: Increase Your Penis Width (Girth) By up to 20%
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2007, 08:33:49 AM »
Such bigotry usually indicates fear.

Look at his stance against the Frankenstein Computer God
Or the Cowardly Judges.

No, Dec's writings indicate schizophrenically induced fear, not ordinary fear. There is a major difference. And I'm certain he didn't fear women, just utterly despised them.
Den som läser detta är dum.

Litigious

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2007, 08:40:41 AM »
Such bigotry usually indicates fear.

Look at his stance against the Frankenstein Computer God
Or the Cowardly Judges.

In the case with the Judges and District Attorneys in Nassau County, the few evidences there can be found actually point in the direction that the Judges and District Attorneys were cowardly criminals with Mafia connections.

I'm often being accused of fear from my fellow countrymen when I speak out my viewpoint on guns ("Only afraid people need guns" is a typical Swedish "argument"), but I'm not afraid but merely a little bit paranoid, which is a big difference. I'm not afraid to die, but I revolt against the whole concept that I'm not allowed by this country's laws to easily obtain and carry a gun, so that criminals and power abusing authorities can take my life or freedom.

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2007, 08:47:10 AM »
Yeah. And in the sense that Dec really was afraid, he was most assuredly afraid of everyone and everything - which is what I meant by "schizophrenically induced fear". He may have been what is today considered a "bigot" when it came to holding certain racist views, yes, but his extreme fear and paranoia towards society at large is solely a product of his intense schizophrenia. There is no one and nothing that he does not suspect of conspiring against him. Not even his own brother or the never-used gas-lighting pipes in his house are innocent of attempting to murder him in secret. Pretty amusing. ;D
Den som läser detta är dum.