Author Topic: I had an erotic dream about Peter MacKenzie last night  (Read 4760 times)

Eamonn

Re: I had an erotic dream about Peter MacKenzie last night
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 12:08:03 PM »

Quite often I'll be in a fight in a dream, and I'll have no strength, so I'll be punching someone and it won't do anything.? I think it's to do with feed-back from the sleep paralysis.

Maybe it's the common male worry about not being able to pack a punch (either literally or from the nether regions) consuming even your dreams.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 03:11:36 PM »
Quite often I'll be in a fight in a dream, and I'll have no strength, so I'll be punching someone and it won't do anything.? I think it's to do with feed-back from the sleep paralysis.

Another Apsie with sleep paralysis.  I outgrew mine.  Either that or the Zyprexa killed it.  I used to have it as a kid though.  I do still have dreams that are similar to sleep paralysis; I am lying there and trying to move in the dreams, or trying to wake up, but I know that I can't, and couldn't until someone touched me, then I'd be able to move (because, I assume, then I'd wake up).  Those dreams suck ass but I no longer actually wake up completely and am still unable to move.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 03:17:51 PM »
can i ask the question about wetting the bed.

my daughter (AS diag) is 8 in a half and she still wets the bed periodically.  usually when she has high stress levels.  either getting into trouble at home or school.  i wet the bet later, but not this old.  i know that she is just like i was as a kid.
stay up real late and sleep, deep and fast, for long periods.
could sleep paralysis have anything to do with wetting the bed?  and what exactly is sleep paralysis?
Misunderstood.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM »

a common theme for my dreams is trying to shout for help, but i find that i'm mute. or, i'll try to make an emergency phone call and the phone is broken. i guess it relates to communication difficulties.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 04:31:38 PM »
interesting factoid no. 379:

used to be called being hag-ridden.  people thought witches were causing the paralysis.

i'm saying nothing...   :angel:

Offline DivaD

• two-bit whore
  • Frequent Poster
  • nobody's nothing
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 05:04:46 PM »
Quite often I'll be in a fight in a dream, and I'll have no strength, so I'll be punching someone and it won't do anything.  I think it's to do with feed-back from the sleep paralysis.

a common theme for my dreams is trying to shout for help, but i find that i'm mute. or, i'll try to make an emergency phone call and the phone is broken. i guess it relates to communication difficulties.

strangely in my dreams (at least the ones that aren't erotic dreams about you ;) ) i never ever have commmunication difficulties, i can always talk just fine and people understand what i'm saying. it's in real life that i'm mute or can't get things out or people misunderstand. :(

i often have the lack-of-strength dreams where i can't walk, but i get that in real life too :( also bizarre university dreams, where i'm at some strange university, either wandering through strange buildings or amazing landscaped grounds. i had one of those last night, only there was a flood and i had to rescue some goldfish who had escaped from their pond. then i woke up.  ???
aspie trash. real intense talk. no wanky drama.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2006, 05:19:37 PM »
speaking of nightmares, my cat just had one. that's the third one she's had this week. it's probably got something to do with how Laz was being cruel to her, last weekend.  :(

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2006, 05:25:57 PM »
Interesting what forms the paralysis takes with different people. When I get it, everything goes white, and even though I keep trying to touch or see a (generally beautiful/intriguing) world, I slip away. Maybe it's too freudian but I wonder if it relates to me being a visual artist.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2006, 05:41:54 PM »
can i ask the question about wetting the bed.

my daughter (AS diag) is 8 in a half and she still wets the bed periodically.  usually when she has high stress levels.  either getting into trouble at home or school.  i wet the bet later, but not this old.  i know that she is just like i was as a kid.
stay up real late and sleep, deep and fast, for long periods.
could sleep paralysis have anything to do with wetting the bed?  and what exactly is sleep paralysis?

I could send you some links for more information about this if you want, McJagger.  There are many possible medical causes of bedwetting, which I am sure you have already investigated.  I think many kids who wet their beds make less of an antidiuretic hormone which suppresses the formation of urine by their kidneys while they sleep, so they make more urine at night than kids who do not wet their beds.  Also I think they tend to sleep so deeply they do not wake up to go to the toilet.  Here is a message board for parents of children with enuresis or encopresis:

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-pselimprobs/

As a practical suggestion, when my daughter was wetting her bed, it helped me to make her bed with two complete sets of sheets and waterproof mattress pads so it would be faster and easier to give her a dry bed in the middle of the night by taking off the top set of sheets down to the top waterproof mattress pad. 

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2006, 08:22:56 PM »
First I should explain that while he is very handsome, he is not my type, so this should not be interpreted as a come-on.? I dreamed that Peter was lying down outside the doorway of a school, and he had his clothes on, and we were beneath covers and sheets, and we were carressing each other very lovingly.? I felt very close to him.? The only thing I can make from this dream is that I might have surpressed lesbian urges, since Peter looks not only like a beautiful boy, but he also looks like a beautiful girl.
Not Me anymore My First Sexy Mama?
Guardian of the Empire

shima

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2006, 08:23:37 PM »
First I should explain that while he is very handsome, he is not my type, so this should not be interpreted as a come-on.  I dreamed that Peter was lying down outside the doorway of a school, and he had his clothes on, and we were beneath covers and sheets, and we were carressing each other very lovingly.  I felt very close to him.  The only thing I can make from this dream is that I might have surpressed lesbian urges, since Peter looks not only like a beautiful boy, but he also looks like a beautiful girl.
Not Me anymore My First Sexy Mama?

You are the one I think about when I'm awake.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2006, 08:25:02 PM »
Okay if You say so.
Guardian of the Empire

shima

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2006, 08:26:18 PM »