Author Topic: Ask the Misogynist anything  (Read 13117 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Ask Litigious anything
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2007, 03:33:55 PM »
How do you feel about being McJagger's least preferred sexual partner for his daughters?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2007, 03:34:54 PM »
That's hard, but on the other hand, Swedish girls are probably a lot sluttier.

Teejay

« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2007, 08:20:28 PM »
Have you ever been charged for any offenses, apart from minor ones like speeding, drunk driving and etc.

If yes were you found guilty in a court of law for those said offenses?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 08:23:05 PM by Omega Male »

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2007, 08:54:55 PM »
Have you read any philosophy, and if so, who is your favourite philosopher?

Scrapheap

« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2007, 11:33:35 PM »

I bet $5 he says Nitche.  :evillaugh:

Litigious

« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2007, 02:33:26 AM »
Have you ever been charged for any offenses, apart from minor ones like speeding, drunk driving and etc.

I was actually once innocently charged for sexual molestation of a girl. It was an extremely unpleasant experience. I was very lucky, though, since her lies were so blatantly false that I was freed.

Litigious

« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2007, 02:40:51 AM »

I bet $5 he says Nitche.  :evillaugh:

I have studied philosophy at the university. When I was younger it was Nietzsche, yes. And Plato. I liked the idea of "philosopher Kings" and "guardians" ruling over the dumb masses. I know this sounds very unsympathetic, but I think that kind of "democracy" we have is a fraud. I liked the idea of enlightened despotism before a "democracy" that isn't a democracy anyway. Today I would prefer some kind of libertarianism, though, with a minimum intervention from the state.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2007, 06:40:50 AM »

I was actually once innocently charged for sexual molestation of a girl. It was an extremely unpleasant experience. I was very lucky, though, since her lies were so blatantly false that I was freed.

What's the story?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2007, 07:54:52 AM »

What's the story?

It was pretty like the story with Linda, though the difference was that this girl tried to cover up the fact that she had met a considerably older guy by accusing me for sexual molestation when her parents found out. She preferred to see me go to jail before telling her parents that she dated older guys. Luckily, she was a lousy liar. She lied about obvious facts, which my lawyer could very easily prove false.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2007, 08:01:54 AM »

What's the story?

It was pretty like the story with Linda, though the difference was that this girl tried to cover up the fact that she had met a considerably older guy by accusing me for sexual molestation when her parents found out. She preferred to see me go to jail before telling her parents that she dated older guys. Luckily, she was a lousy liar. She lied about obvious facts, which my lawyer could very easily prove false.

Did she get charged with anything for making a malicious accusation?

Litigious

« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2007, 08:18:20 AM »

What's the story?

Did she get charged with anything for making a malicious accusation?

No, nothing at all. I didn't try to charge her, though, but I doubt that it'd been successful.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2007, 09:18:57 AM »
How old were you and how old was she when this happened?

Litigious

« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2007, 09:23:19 AM »
How old were you and how old was she when this happened?

She was 15, like Linda is now, and I was 30. It didn't have with the age to do though, it could have been a female of my own age comming with those accusations for some other reason.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2007, 09:27:33 AM »
Sounds like it did to me.  A 30 year old woman would not accuse you of molestation because she is too afraid to admit to her parents that she has a 30 year old boyfriend.  What will happen if Linda's parents find out about you?

Litigious

« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2007, 09:34:21 AM »
Sounds like it did to me.  A 30 year old woman would not accuse you of molestation because she is too afraid to admit to her parents that she has a 30 year old boyfriend.  What will happen if Linda's parents find out about you?

An older woman could accuse me for molestation for regretting a one-night-stand or being jealous after an ended relationship or anything. Peter started a special thread about false rape accusations some months ago. It happens in Sweden too, as I mentioned.

If Linda's parents find out, the worst thing that can happen will be that we might not see each other at all. It's very unlikely that she will accuse me for molestation or rape. She has been raped for real, but I told her about those false accusations and she thought that it was almost as horrible to come with false molestation accusations as to commit a molestation or rape.