Author Topic: Pathetic  (Read 2495 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Pathetic
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 03:47:34 PM »

Well, well, well – what do we have here? Someone accusing IntensitySquared members of bullying? Never! How can that even be conceivable. An absolute abomination that anyone could suggest that they were bullied on such an enlightened website.

Thought police? No. That’s just silly. We all know you have better things to do with your time than go hunting around the internet looking for comments that ex-members have made against the site and link them on here. No, that’s a daft accusation to make against such upstanding, unprejudiced people such as yourselves. And really, I even heard one twat complaining that people were making new threads over the fact they thought he was browsing the site. Honestly, what piffle! How can that possibly be true.

Hey, who is on the attack, here, you stupid excuse for a label. Go away!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 03:52:12 PM »
Well, well, well – what do we have here? Someone accusing IntensitySquared members of bullying? Never! How can that even be conceivable. An absolute abomination that anyone could suggest that they were bullied on such an enlightened website.

Thought police? No. That’s just silly. We all know you have better things to do with your time than go hunting around the internet looking for comments that ex-members have made against the site and link them on here. No, that’s a daft accusation to make against such upstanding, unprejudiced people such as yourselves. And really, I even heard one twat complaining that people were making new threads over the fact they thought he was browsing the site. Honestly, what piffle! How can that possibly be true.

I can't tell if what you are saying is pissing me off, or if I am just really hungry.  The two sensations are kind of similiar.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 04:12:35 PM »
Finally some drama. Our ratings will skyrocket. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 04:23:10 PM by driftingblizzard »
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Litigious

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 04:14:33 PM »
Graelwyn is on MSN but obviously doesn't want to talk. At least she's not taking the initiative to it.

duncvis

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 04:24:07 PM »
I wish I could out the spineless little bastard. Yes, its one of the Ascanians, but I'm not at liberty to say which. :finger:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 04:32:08 PM »
I've had a little nap, now, and I'm not feeling quite so generous with you, Holier Than Thou Bitch! Do you want to make this personal? Self admitted sensitivity? What kind of bullshit is that? Insensitivity, maybe - pushing a fucking corpse around for a few days every month is not my idea of being sensitive, you fuckless, drywell cuntfake! Bringing the children into this disagreement will get you nothing but my wrath. At least my kids are valuable to me, which your parents obviously can't claim. You want to deal with some reality, look into that direction for a while. You have a hell of a lot of shit to unpack, before you can judge me, you waste of effort.

i had to quote this before you began to feel more generous.

i wonder if Nomaken and Kevv will think that you aren't being fair, yet she has every right.

meh, i have alot more to say, but i figured that i would wait until she showed a little more courage.  because what i have to say takes someone with courage to listen to it.

The more I think about this little "move" of yours, and how you make it sound, the more it pisses me off. Do you think I'm a waffling fence sitter with no real base? Did you ever think that maybe I'm a stable guy with a little more delay in my primer than some-fly-off-the-handle-and-regret-it jerk, who re-thinks everything he does, after the storm, and apologizes to everyone, within earshot to save face?

You're doing the same thing that Nomaken did to me. You're putting me into the same basket with other undependable, inflatable, knee-jerking, softsides. I don't fit in that group.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 04:48:39 PM »
When did I do that?

In other news:

Grael is talking to me on msn.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 04:59:36 PM »

Hey, who is on the attack, here, you stupid excuse for a label. Go away!

Hey at least he picked an aptly titled thread to post in :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 05:02:41 PM by purposefulinsanity »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2007, 06:21:53 PM »
I've had a little nap, now, and I'm not feeling quite so generous with you, Holier Than Thou Bitch! Do you want to make this personal? Self admitted sensitivity? What kind of bullshit is that? Insensitivity, maybe - pushing a fucking corpse around for a few days every month is not my idea of being sensitive, you fuckless, drywell cuntfake! Bringing the children into this disagreement will get you nothing but my wrath. At least my kids are valuable to me, which your parents obviously can't claim. You want to deal with some reality, look into that direction for a while. You have a hell of a lot of shit to unpack, before you can judge me, you waste of effort.

i wonder if Nomaken and Kevv will think that you aren't being fair, yet she has every right.

meh, i have alot more to say, but i figured that i would wait until she showed a little more courage.  because what i have to say takes someone with courage to listen to it.

The more I think about this little "move" of yours, and how you make it sound, the more it pisses me off. Do you think I'm a waffling fence sitter with no real base? Did you ever think that maybe I'm a stable guy with a little more delay in my primer than some-fly-off-the-handle-and-regret-it jerk, who re-thinks everything he does, after the storm, and apologizes to everyone, within earshot to save face?

You're doing the same thing that Nomaken did to me. You're putting me into the same basket with other undependable, inflatable, knee-jerking, softsides. I don't fit in that group.

it is my opinion that we all waffle from time to time.  i am no exception.

would it have sat better with you if i had simply wrote quoted for truth?
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2007, 06:28:55 PM »
Sometimes the "simple" way is the best way!  I live by the K.I.S.S. principle!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2007, 06:30:30 PM »
rock and roll all night?
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2007, 07:02:48 PM »
rock and roll all night?

Yeah, something like that,  ::)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2007, 08:30:36 PM »

I interpretted this as a kind of gouge, because you felt the need to safeguard something I had said against the possibility of me flipflopping and removing it, from my having posted something after giving it very little forethought. I'm not flipflopping. I have progressively congealed and solidified my exterior against the damage a person like her can do to someone like me.

I was using a good amount of my resolve to not be rude to her, until the depth of her insults sunk in to me. Call me slow, but when she said I did not deserve to have my kids, I was done thinking about it and all my remaining malleability was hammered out, by that comment. The fact that you don't seem to understand that is the annoying thing, I guess. And if you do get that, then something along the lines of "What took you so long, asshole?" would be a better approach, with me, than an implication that I can't be trusted.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2007, 08:43:45 PM »
i agree with you that the comment about OUR children was over the top.

it was the very thing that caused me to be blunt with her in the first place.  so i can understand that you are feeling angry right now.  so am i.  putting things a better way is not my strong point.  so i apologise if i offended you.

if it is more than that, then you are free to call me out on whatever it is that is really bothering you.  if anything.
Misunderstood.