Author Topic: Last Word Getting Game.  (Read 84482 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Last Word Getting Game.
« Reply #6555 on: December 09, 2007, 05:35:54 PM »
Just tell her that you are flattered but not available.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6556 on: December 09, 2007, 05:38:14 PM »

I did that immediately and she carressed my ass.  Told me that she was OK with that.

This can NOT happen!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6557 on: December 09, 2007, 05:39:20 PM »

I can't avoid her forever.

I don't want to get her in trouble.

I certainly clould, becaus ethere are camreras every where,.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6558 on: December 09, 2007, 05:59:26 PM »

I did that immediately and she carressed my ass.  Told me that she was OK with that.

This can NOT happen!

So tell her to fuck off. Ask her what part of "not available" it is that she doesn't understand.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6559 on: December 09, 2007, 06:12:53 PM »

When I am a predator ..... watch out!

... but when I am trying to be a butterfly I am at odds with much of what goes on.  She will have to fuck off! 

I just don't want to hurt her. I can't help but think that her advances toward me are representing some form of desperation. I can't stand being a target.

I willl continue to be steadfast, but she will have to be shunned to a degree.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6560 on: December 09, 2007, 06:15:12 PM »

I can't stand being a target!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6561 on: December 09, 2007, 06:16:49 PM »

I also hate to shun young impulses.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6562 on: December 09, 2007, 06:17:13 PM »

This fucking sucks!?!!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6563 on: December 09, 2007, 06:43:10 PM »

... but when I am trying to be a butterfly I am at odds with much of what goes on.  She will have to fuck off! 

I just don't want to hurt her. I can't help but think that her advances toward me are representing some form of desperation. I can't stand being a target.

I don't think that you did anything wrong.  You can't help it if you are attractive to women.

You were friendly and helpful to her and maybe she misinterpreted it but that is her problem, even though she is making it yours as well.

You have already figured out what you have to do.

You have to put some distance between the two of you.

ozymandias

« Reply #6564 on: December 09, 2007, 07:17:32 PM »
Dawg, she is a manipulative and troubled young bitch, document everything you do and have done anywhere and with anything dealing with her.  AND continue to shun her, be cold and aloof without providing her any excuse to accuse you of anything.  I'v met people like her in the medical field..........SHUN AT ALL COSTS!!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6565 on: December 09, 2007, 07:22:21 PM »

I hate this.

She wants something from me and I cry for her misplaced desires. She is a human being and in need of more than I can give.

I don't know knowwhy this happens.

I really feel bad for her. Actually I know how she feels.

... an empty, lost feeling and you imagine that some part of your simple, touchy feely skin can help you in solving problems with your spirit.

I know that I can help her, but I am afraid that I am not strong enough.  Maybe I am, but I am not sure.

I hate this shit!?!!

ozymandias

« Reply #6566 on: December 09, 2007, 07:44:51 PM »
Sometimes you just have to WALK AWAY from problems that are not your own and you can't be responsible to fix last word.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6567 on: December 09, 2007, 08:24:49 PM »
Sometimes you just have to WALK AWAY from problems that are not your own and you can't be responsible to fix last word.

I know you're right, in some ways, but t;it's almost like leaving a broken leg squirrel in the scrub for the coyotes to find. If I was man enough and not afraid to go too far, )and not attached to a permanent mate(  I could show her more about what she truly seeks and then set her free to find it on her own.

This is what she needs.

I hate having other peoples' emotions and desires pound me into the ground like this.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6568 on: December 09, 2007, 08:29:54 PM »

I don't think that you did anything wrong.  You can't help it if you are attractive to women.

You were friendly and helpful to her and maybe she misinterpreted it but that is her problem, even though she is making it yours as well.

You have already figured out what you have to do.

You have to put some distance between the two of you.

I also know that you are right, in that I have made a decision and I will follow that to the end.

I just wish that I did not care so much for her pain.

I wish I could wave a wand and she would seek out one of the other starving young and available males in the store and forget about what happened today.

I fucking hate this shit!?!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6569 on: December 09, 2007, 08:31:06 PM »

My only friend, the end.