Author Topic: Last Word Getting Game.  (Read 84538 times)

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
Re: Last Word Getting Game.
« Reply #540 on: February 15, 2007, 11:37:05 AM »
'Tis mine. :evillaugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #541 on: February 15, 2007, 11:51:13 AM »
Good night, PI.

Kevv, you locked some threads where serious discussion was taking place either because you wanted to show some support to a stalker, or because Hiro manipulated you into doing it.  In this thread, some people are just joking around.  This is not the same thing.
He never asked Me to lock any thread at all Callaway.

So, if you are saying that Hiro did not manipulate you into doing it, then why did you, Kevv?  Did you want to support him, knowing what he did to some friends of yours?
You could have made Him a volunteer victim Callaway. He left volenteer Himself from Intensty2. That is why I did what I did in the end.

I do not understand what you mean by "Volunteer Victim," Kevv, so I still do not understand what you are saying.  Are you saying that you wanted Hiro to stay, even if he would not stop stalking our members?  I think we are much better off without him because he refused to stop and he only was looking for support that would allow him to continue stalking people.  When you locked the threads, he thought he had that sort of support from you.  When you asked him hard questions, he turned on you like a rabid dog.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1046.msg32938#msg32938

I have some questions hiro?

Why do You even email or pm women which in there mind might be be taken the wrong way by them? Then why do You call them liars in the end? Why continue to do it? Why are You doing this? Doesn't make You truly look bad in the end? Should it be better that You stop doing it? It would be better hiro not to do what You have done in the end would it not? Why keep on doing it on any forum at all?

Some things to think about hiro would it not?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #542 on: February 15, 2007, 12:42:51 PM »
* purposefulinsanity sits on the last word so no-one can take it.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #543 on: February 15, 2007, 01:11:59 PM »
*not afraid to touch female butts*

Grabbing it for myself.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #544 on: February 15, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »
* Litigious  grabs it first, since England is much closer to Sweden than to Indiana.  8)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #545 on: February 15, 2007, 01:52:35 PM »
Good night, PI.

Kevv, you locked some threads where serious discussion was taking place either because you wanted to show some support to a stalker, or because Hiro manipulated you into doing it.  In this thread, some people are just joking around.  This is not the same thing.
He never asked Me to lock any thread at all Callaway.

So, if you are saying that Hiro did not manipulate you into doing it, then why did you, Kevv?  Did you want to support him, knowing what he did to some friends of yours?
You could have made Him a volunteer victim Callaway. He left volenteer Himself from Intensty2. That is why I did what I did in the end.

I do not understand what you mean by "Volunteer Victim," Kevv, so I still do not understand what you are saying.  Are you saying that you wanted Hiro to stay, even if he would not stop stalking our members?  I think we are much better off without him because he refused to stop and he only was looking for support that would allow him to continue stalking people.  When you locked the threads, he thought he had that sort of support from you.  When you asked him hard questions, he turned on you like a rabid dog.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1046.msg32938#msg32938

I have some questions hiro?

Why do You even email or pm women which in there mind might be be taken the wrong way by them? Then why do You call them liars in the end? Why continue to do it? Why are You doing this? Doesn't make You truly look bad in the end? Should it be better that You stop doing it? It would be better hiro not to do what You have done in the end would it not? Why keep on doing it on any forum at all?

Some things to think about hiro would it not?

If I remember right I said in the admin forum way back then I was afraid that You would make Him a victim.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #546 on: February 15, 2007, 03:00:02 PM »
In the olden Intensity days, the original poster or an admin would have locked this thread and limited the competition considerably. :P

What would be the fun in that? I can't think of anything lamer than starting a thread about getting the last word and locking it.

That's how you get the last word in Real Life (TM), why not here?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #547 on: February 15, 2007, 03:06:35 PM »
In the olden Intensity days, the original poster or an admin would have locked this thread and limited the competition considerably. :P

What would be the fun in that? I can't think of anything lamer than starting a thread about getting the last word and locking it.

That's sadly so true... :(

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #548 on: February 15, 2007, 03:14:17 PM »
"Not another word, young man, or you'll be without the Nintendo DS the next three days!"

That one's worth trying, too. ;D

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #549 on: February 15, 2007, 03:21:59 PM »

...but, Real Life is not always about having fun. Sometimes you have to get out and push. This thread is about fun and I think it has worked. When all the other threads that aren't "nodders" are caught up, you can always try for the last word, short-lived as it may prove to be.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #550 on: February 15, 2007, 03:24:13 PM »
ME!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #551 on: February 15, 2007, 03:29:24 PM »
NO, ME!

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #552 on: February 15, 2007, 06:42:47 PM »
I have the last word and that last word is 'bump'

ozymandias

« Reply #553 on: February 15, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »
Hey Baby, want to play bumper tag! :eyebrows:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin