Educational

Author Topic: Last Word Getting Game.  (Read 84253 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Last Word Getting Game.
« Reply #2820 on: March 29, 2007, 03:22:34 AM »
You need a prescription for it in this fucking country, and I think he got it from a foreign country instead.

A prescription is not enough, you need a license. It's not a listed prescription med so a license from the authorities is required in addition to the prescription.

Which, of course, is about as stupid as regulations get, so I chose to disregard them. And obviously, it's your fault, Lit. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2821 on: March 29, 2007, 03:32:44 AM »
radicals.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #2822 on: March 29, 2007, 04:46:46 AM »
You need a prescription for it in this fucking country, and I think he got it from a foreign country instead.

A prescription is not enough, you need a license. It's not a listed prescription med so a license from the authorities is required in addition to the prescription.

Which, of course, is about as stupid as regulations get, so I chose to disregard them. And obviously, it's your fault, Lit. ;D

Send me a PM if you get a speed ticket and want to take your anger out on some road sign or surveillance camera.  ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2823 on: March 29, 2007, 04:48:19 AM »
TNT
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #2824 on: March 29, 2007, 04:53:20 AM »
No, it was actually the composition used in the old M-80 firecracker, the real thing that was banned in the US already in 1966. I used about an ounce of it (30 grams) It was stronger then 10 M-80s.  ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2825 on: March 29, 2007, 04:56:41 AM »
No, it was actually the composition used in the old M-80 firecracker, the real thing that was banned in the US already in 1966. I used about an ounce of it (30 grams) It was stronger then 10 M-80s.  ;D
you can buy m-1000's on indian reservations.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #2826 on: March 29, 2007, 05:05:12 AM »
"we like big boom"

(from "MythBusters"

Litigious

« Reply #2827 on: March 29, 2007, 05:13:08 AM »

I know. But I think it's black powder in them. Real M-80s and M-1000s contain pottassium perchlorate and magnesium or German aluminium dust.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2828 on: March 29, 2007, 05:25:49 AM »

Send me a PM if you get a speed ticket and want to take your anger out on some road sign or surveillance camera.  ;D

:laugh: +
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #2829 on: March 29, 2007, 05:30:00 AM »
I'd like to make TNT, since it's a pretty good (but far from the best; it's pretty old) explosive. I know exactly how to do it, but the acids needed are licensed, and even with the acids, it'd be pretty hard. RDX or PETN are much simpler to make, and stronger.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2830 on: March 29, 2007, 06:11:38 AM »

I know. But I think it's black powder in them. Real M-80s and M-1000s contain pottassium perchlorate and magnesium or German aluminium dust.
how the fuck am i supposed to know the difference.
your the psycho, not me.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #2831 on: March 29, 2007, 06:19:14 AM »

how the fuck am i supposed to know the difference.
your the psycho, not me.

It's simple. Take a teaspoon of black powder and put a lit match to it. It'll say "whoof". Do the same to the other stuff and it will say "baaang" and your fingernails will be blown off!  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2832 on: March 29, 2007, 06:57:34 AM »
ozy, that is what you picked from my pocket.

now light it, it's ok, it has a slow burning fuse.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #2833 on: March 29, 2007, 07:00:13 AM »
That bang, when I blew that sign up, could probably be heard at least 3 miles or more.  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2834 on: March 29, 2007, 07:03:00 AM »
did you have an easy exit plan?

what if someone was driving by?
Misunderstood.