Author Topic: Cheat on your spouse in Michigan--get life in prison?  (Read 2127 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Cheat on your spouse in Michigan--get life in prison?
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2007, 12:10:56 AM »
There used to be a law against sodomy in Georgia that outlawed, among other things, oral sex, even between a married couple.  It was repealed.  I think there is hope that this one will be repealed too.

One can only hope!!!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2007, 12:19:32 AM »
There used to be a law against sodomy in Georgia that outlawed, among other things, oral sex, even between a married couple.  It was repealed.  I think there is hope that this one will be repealed too.

Or completely ignored and uninforced. I think they have joke books about all kinds of laws like these such as not being able to put a hypnotized person in a window display at a business establishment in Utah or something like that or like only being allowed to bathe rather than shower in a tub outside in West Virginia. Weird stuff that again, makes me wonder how bored these attorneys get sometimes - looks like its nothing new though.

I think some overzealous Georgia prosecutor attempted to enforce some aspect of the anti-sodomy law against a homosexual couple, which is what led to its repeal by the state Supreme Court.

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 12:24:46 AM »

Or completely ignored and uninforced. I think they have joke books about all kinds of laws like these such as not being able to put a hypnotized person in a window display at a business establishment in Utah or something like that or like only being allowed to bathe rather than shower in a tub outside in West Virginia. Weird stuff that again, makes me wonder how bored these attorneys get sometimes - looks like its nothing new though.

I think some overzealous Georgia prosecutor attempted to enforce some aspect of the anti-sodomy law against a homosexual couple, which is what led to its repeal by the state Supreme Court.

God bless religious zealots!!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2007, 12:26:59 AM »
i want yogurt raisins.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Scrapheap

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2007, 11:03:09 PM »
i want yogurt raisins.

* Capt. Scrapbeard  Takes Milla's yougurt Raisins

Aaaaaaaarg!!!!! :arrr: :arrr: :arrr:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2007, 02:28:29 AM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaa raisin stealer!!! :moon:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline hellznrg

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2007, 10:24:42 PM »
i think it's stupid to even consider that having sex with someone else is something bad... :P

when i get married to someone i'm definitely NOT going to give her "sole banging rights"

it's a person's inalienable biological rights to have sex with whomever they want!
OMFG YOU HOT!!! LETS SEX!!!!

Scrapheap

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2007, 10:37:38 PM »
Hey!!! hellznrg is back!!! i thought hale_bopp scared you off!!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2007, 10:41:20 PM »
i think it's stupid to even consider that having sex with someone else is something bad... :P

when i get married to someone i'm definitely NOT going to give her "sole banging rights"

it's a person's inalienable biological rights to have sex with whomever they want!

That's fine, as long as the person to whom you are married agrees with this and has the same inalienable biological banging rights that you do.  It would be wrong if it were one-sided or if she did not know ahead of time that you have these expectations of banging other people while you are married.  Many people assume that marriage implies monogamy, but if both people agree that it won't then it can mean whatever they agree that it means.  You may have difficulty finding a woman who shares your views, especially if you expect inalienable biological banging rights while denying her the same rights.

Offline hellznrg

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2007, 10:22:02 PM »
lol.. "inalienable biological banging rights"... sounds pretty funny :)

anyways, yeah of course she gets the same rights too... i don't think it's right that marriage=monogamy in this stupid NT society... anyways for now i'm goign to concentrate on becoming an alpha... having sex with every women i meet

scrapbeard: yeah no i was just busy :( i've got a full time job, a part time job, i go to the gym whenever i have time plus i hang out with my RL friends a lot nowadays... plus i do some graphic design and i mix a little aerobics music and i make websites too... and i've got a LOT of things in the queue.. :P

dude guess what...? i bought 5 good quality leather jackets for less than 200 dollars...!!!!
OMFG YOU HOT!!! LETS SEX!!!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2007, 10:47:05 PM »
lol.. "inalienable biological banging rights"... sounds pretty funny :)

anyways, yeah of course she gets the same rights too... i don't think it's right that marriage=monogamy in this stupid NT society... anyways for now i'm goign to concentrate on becoming an alpha... having sex with every women i meet

scrapbeard: yeah no i was just busy :( i've got a full time job, a part time job, i go to the gym whenever i have time plus i hang out with my RL friends a lot nowadays... plus i do some graphic design and i mix a little aerobics music and i make websites too... and i've got a LOT of things in the queue.. :P

dude guess what...? i bought 5 good quality leather jackets for less than 200 dollars...!!!!
Ah, shit!
You're one of these fucked up people who say "yeah no". We have something in common, already. I don't type that way though. :smarty:

What kind of graphic design work do you do, in Dubai?
I thought most of their shit was designed a couple of millenia ago.  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 11:07:50 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.