Educational

Author Topic: Fatty McBlobb  (Read 3720 times)

Litigious

Re: Fatty McBlobb
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2007, 04:24:09 AM »
Too bad.  8)

bazza

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2007, 04:43:03 PM »
Wow.  I'm flattered I am remembered.

Litigious, check this out  :eyebrows: (it wasn't me)
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/shooters-target-melbourne-speed-cameras/2007/02/08/1170524197961.html
Shooters target Melbourne speed cameras
February 8, 2007 - 8:31AM

Police are hunting for two men after a shooting spree in Melbourne's east last night with a couple of speed cameras the victims.
A witness heard shots fired near Middleborough Road, south of the Eastern Freeway about 11.45pm.
The witness saw two young men fleeing the scene on foot along a bike track. When police arrived they discovered two shattered speed cameras.
The police Air Wing and Dog Squad units were called, however their search was unsuccessful.
Police are calling on motorists or locals who may have heard or seen anything to contact Nunawading police or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
theage.com.au

In my experience, you can fire 1 shot and people may think, "what was that?".  Fire 2 shots and they think/say, "there it is again".  Fire 3 or more shots and they call the police.  These guys must have fired more than twice.  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 04:52:32 PM by bazza »

bazza

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2007, 04:57:00 PM »
Hi Fatty

Sorry if I upset/embarrassed you.  It was done with good intentions. :-[

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2007, 09:02:44 PM »

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/shooters-target-melbourne-speed-cameras/2007/02/08/1170524197961.html

Police are hunting for two men after a shooting spree in Melbourne's east last night with a couple of speed cameras the victims.
A witness heard shots fired near Middleborough Road, south of the Eastern Freeway about 11.45pm.
The witness saw two young men fleeing the scene on foot along a bike track. When police arrived they discovered two shattered speed cameras.
The police Air Wing and Dog Squad units were called, however their search was unsuccessful.
Police are calling on motorists or locals who may have heard or seen anything to contact Nunawading police or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
theage.com.au

In my experience, you can fire 1 shot and people may think, "what was that?".  Fire 2 shots and they think/say, "there it is again".  Fire 3 or more shots and they call the police.  These guys must have fired more than twice.  :evillaugh:

this is exactly the reason for hand guns.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2007, 02:59:17 AM »

theage.com.au

this is exactly the reason for hand guns.

;D It's extra manly by whoever did it, since the Aussies have the same kind of cowardly gun laws as we have. If they get caught, they will never ever get a gun legally in their lives. But they maybe didn't have one legally in the first place. That's even manlier.  8) I really hope they'll get away with it.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2007, 04:10:03 AM »

I thought 1 shot made people think "OMG, I've been shot!".  ;)
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

The_P

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2007, 10:51:47 AM »
i'm a mac, but a lot of people spell my last name with a mc

Same here.

how can there be another mackenzie! :P

I can only cope with one pretty boy here, so I dread the thought of it.

Oh, and I felt like wanking over Mrs. Chubby Blonde last night. Hurrah for my cock.

Has anyone else here had that honour?

Well, it's definitely not you, Petra.

The_P

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2007, 10:56:40 AM »
No, the gay i'm infatuated with is probably riddled with STD's.

And thats what it is anyway, infatuation. A gay man won't be able to deliver.

For fuck's sake, just be celebate and be done with the fucking. If some guy gets some pleasure out of you (which you should take as a compliment), you then immediately go into sympathy mode: "Boo, hoo! All guys ever want is my booodyy..."

At least Peter takes pride in being a whore -- a man one at that.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 01:59:35 PM by The_P »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2007, 12:54:32 PM »

For fuck's sake, just be celebate and be done with the fucking. If some guy gets some pleasure out of you (which you should take as a compliment), you then immediately go into sympathy mode: "Boo, hoo! All guys ever want is my booodyy..."
typical sausage party line.

but i agree completely.
Misunderstood.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2007, 07:35:17 PM »

That was just unprovoked and lame.

Plus you're putting words in my mouth. Pull the rod out of your arse.

The_P

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2007, 10:03:02 AM »

That was just unprovoked and lame.

Plus you're putting words in my mouth. Pull the rod out of your arse.

I'm calling you out, bitch!  :finger:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2007, 10:07:48 AM »
i find this to be funny.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2007, 10:07:53 AM »
Ginger Flamer+blobby= :popcorn:

The_P

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2007, 10:09:33 AM »
i find this to be funny.

That's the idea.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2007, 10:11:51 AM »
We'll see- I have a strong feeling it will end up being a non-event.