Start here > Ask Away Threads

A "questionable" vixen appears

<< < (2/3) > >>

renaeden:

--- Quote from: conlang returns on October 12, 2023, 03:07:45 AM ---It's just the way people are.  You know how it is.  Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery auto crashes.  Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.  Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain. It is what it is

--- End quote ---
I've heard those lyrics before.

MLA:

--- Quote from: Genesis on October 08, 2023, 08:40:01 PM ---Why are Americans so stubborn?

--- End quote ---

They aren't.  They're just stunningly stupid.

conlang returns:

--- Quote from: renaeden on October 13, 2023, 06:58:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: conlang returns on October 12, 2023, 03:07:45 AM ---It's just the way people are.  You know how it is.  Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery auto crashes.  Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.  Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain. It is what it is

--- End quote ---
I've heard those lyrics before.

--- End quote ---

It's a good song.  I've never particularly been into butthole surfers but recently that one in particular has been getting stuck in my head.  I you what I don't know what you're talking about

conlang returns:
Cmonnnnn ask me stuff!  I never said I'd never be honest, just not when I can come up with a funnier lie.  And yes, I do mean funny to me.  Why do you ask?   :autism:

renaeden:
Which country do you reside in? I haven't been able to tell. I'm from south of the most isolated city in the world, Perth, Western Australia.

Have you been to any other countries?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version