Start here > M.O.-Introductions

I have returned from long ago

<< < (2/5) > >>

Gopher Gary:

--- Quote from: conlang returns on October 03, 2023, 05:42:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on October 03, 2023, 04:31:18 AM ---Welcome back.  :santa: I don't know which friend you're looking for but it might be worth the effort to send them a message on this forum. Sometimes people have their account settings checked to receive emails, so it's possible they might receive a notification if they get a PM here.  :dunno:

--- End quote ---

I did message him.  but he's not the only friend i miss.  There's a few whose usernames are obscure to me but i remember how they posted.  Memory is a funny thing.  Perhaps I'll stumble across an old or new post and remember.  or maybe the ones I remember can help remind me.  We'll see.  For now i'm just happy to be getting back into forumming.  One or two I've seen recent-ish posts from, but haven't reached out yet.  Still kind of drafting my comments there.  Old habits.

--- End quote ---

You might be able to look at your old posts in your profile to get an idea of people you interacted with, by looking at who is quoted. Unfortunately there aren't a ton of people who frequently post here anymore.  :dunno:

conlang returns:

--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on October 03, 2023, 07:01:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: conlang returns on October 03, 2023, 05:42:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on October 03, 2023, 04:31:18 AM ---Welcome back.  :santa: I don't know which friend you're looking for but it might be worth the effort to send them a message on this forum. Sometimes people have their account settings checked to receive emails, so it's possible they might receive a notification if they get a PM here.  :dunno:

--- End quote ---

I did message him.  but he's not the only friend i miss.  There's a few whose usernames are obscure to me but i remember how they posted.  Memory is a funny thing.  Perhaps I'll stumble across an old or new post and remember.  or maybe the ones I remember can help remind me.  We'll see.  For now i'm just happy to be getting back into forumming.  One or two I've seen recent-ish posts from, but haven't reached out yet.  Still kind of drafting my comments there.  Old habits.

--- End quote ---

You might be able to look at your old posts in your profile to get an idea of people you interacted with, by looking at who is quoted. Unfortunately there aren't a ton of people who frequently post here anymore.  :dunno:

--- End quote ---

unfortunately it was mostly on two or three other forums which had shared memberships with this one.  the others as far as I know don't really exist any more, so i can't check the old posts. 

renaeden:
Hello!

I remember your avatar of Simba being flung off a cliff. It was a funny one. I don't know if you'll remember me, we didn't interact much. That was when there were a lot more people here.

So what do you do with your days?

conlang returns:

--- Quote from: renaeden on October 04, 2023, 03:41:13 AM ---Hello!

I remember your avatar of Simba being flung off a cliff. It was a funny one. I don't know if you'll remember me, we didn't interact much. That was when there were a lot more people here.

So what do you do with your days?

--- End quote ---

mostly either sit around, play pokemon go, drive deliveries.  although I've been cooking a lot the last few days.  Also downloaded a mod for Might and Magic 7 that I haven't tried; it's built on top of another mod that i have tried, and which was the one I was actually trying to install.  but this one seems interesting, so I'm not mad. 

Arya Quinn:
Howdy  :asthing:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version