Author Topic: WP has been hacked  (Read 2710 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: WP has been hacked
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2023, 01:57:20 PM »
Alex always wanted everything to be about Alex.
Or at least that's how he came across.

Yep, that's how he always came across to me!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2023, 02:13:49 PM »
OTOH, if he's grown up, then good. I'm not really interested.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Online Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2023, 02:16:33 PM »
It's all a cliche anyways

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2023, 10:09:37 PM »
I still miss all the good stuff that happens there when I am not there. Then it's all over and done with when I find out about it.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2023, 06:10:05 AM »
^ I do wonder what dramas have been happening there while I've been gone. Any more moderator purgings, notable trolls? Any new famous members (like that Chloe girl who was on ABC lately)? :orly:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2023, 02:52:49 PM »
For a while we had that one person from Australia who was obviously right wing and thought everyone was intellectually dishonest for not having right wing views and we had that skunk guy and we had that one other user who took pride in being a sociopath and would make provocative posts and one time she cried to the mods claiming I called her a Nazi when I said "comments like this is why people call other people Nazis" because she was mad we had to protect the elderly from covid and couldn't understand why we all had to sacrifice our freedom for them and she was also confused why people were calling other people Nazis.

Another time I said supporting Trump was no different than people who supported Hitler and I got a PM about it being informed it's not the time to compare Trump supporters to Nazi parties yet. That one guy from Australia complained about my post to them.

Now lot of right wingers have left WP. When I last came back to check things out, I find out kraftiekortie had been banned and I wondered what the hell happened, he was a decent member there so why would he get banned, was it voluntarily? I also noticed saveferris was back under a new username and whatever happened with him as a mod and then asked to be banned so alex banned him, I didn't see it and wasn't there when it happened.

According to fnord, sinboldly is banned and I wonder if that is why she hadn't been active on wp in a few years. I wonder if something else happened I don't know about.

There was also another forum created but I don't remember what it's called, lot of right wing WP members moved there.

Right now we have a couple WP members who are on about pronouns now and argue about it and one of them keeps asking to be temp banned and is currently taking a break right now.

And there is one other WP member who is convinced people pretend to be confused by what he writes and pretends to be offended so they report his posts and to me this sounds like a conspiracy and typical ASD thinking. Can't understand why others would have different perspectives and different views so they must be behaving maliciously and must be pretending and manipulating the mods as a way to get him banned.

I can't stand anyone on the spectrum who think anyone is being dishonest when they have a different opinion or thinking anything is an attack or strawman when someone has a different opinion than they do or thinking any different opinion is intellectually dishonest or thinking anyone is out to get them. Thankfully only few on the spectrum are like this and only seen a few of them on WP and Reddit. Just had someone on reddit tell me how there were many disgenious people in the thread and she had the nerve to report my post when she didn't like what I said and it got removed because supposedly me saying "many people have issues with cops bla bla bla" being disrespectful. This was in a thread about that autistic teen being arrested for saying this cop looked like her nana who is a lesbian and the cop took it as a homophobic slur despite that the mom had explained what her daughter meant by her comment. So anyone with a different opinion than her are disgenious. Nice.

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2023, 06:19:33 PM »
^ I do wonder what dramas have been happening there while I've been gone. Any more moderator purgings, notable trolls? Any new famous members (like that Chloe girl who was on ABC lately)? :orly:

Chole was on WP!?!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2023, 12:15:49 AM »
No idea who Chloe is.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2023, 06:49:54 AM »

Chole was on WP!?!

I dunno, is/was she?

No idea who Chloe is.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2023, 07:00:50 AM »
According to fnord, sinboldly is banned and I wonder if that is why she hadn't been active on wp in a few years. I wonder if something else happened I don't know about.

If one can be banned for inactivity after a few years then my blue_bean account might be gone  :apondering:
I'm not about to go and check though.

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2023, 01:42:07 PM »

If one can be banned for inactivity after a few years then my blue_bean account might be gone  :apondering:
I'm not about to go and check though.

If that was the case, then Alex is worse than Amy from AFF -__-

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2023, 02:22:13 PM »
Oh well, if accounts get banned for being inactive for a few years........so be it for me and Amber.  No great loss for me. 8)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2023, 03:33:22 PM »
My sock puppet is still active

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2023, 09:27:53 PM »
Oooh, Tim Minchin (in the video). I've seen him live and he was very funny.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2023, 09:34:34 PM »
Oooh, Tim Minchin (in the video). I've seen him live and he was very funny.

I only heard of him because of Charlie McDonnell on Youtube