Start here > Free For ALL

WP has been hacked

(1/23) > >>

SBI_Patience:
Seems like WP has been hacked, the mods all had their privileges gone and has been taken over by God (I kid you not). I got informed about it earlier and because I’ve not been active on it and every other site due to RL complications, I went ahead and checked it and sure enough. Yup.

Charlotte Quin:
Why bother, hackers?

If I went back it'd be like transporting back 10 years. The same incels still moaning about the same things. CR probably has 1 million posts by now. The people I knew there still living the same daily routines and still having the same interests. Alex the ever absent boss still ignoring the peasants complaining about the site going downhill.

Is this accurate?

Genesis:
Wrong Planet hacked? Was it by the Right Planet that hacked them?

SBI_Patience:

--- Quote from: Charlotte Quin on June 16, 2023, 06:37:54 AM ---Why bother, hackers?

If I went back it'd be like transporting back 10 years. The same incels still moaning about the same things. CR probably has 1 million posts by now. The people I knew there still living the same daily routines and still having the same interests. Alex the ever absent boss still ignoring the peasants complaining about the site going downhill.

Is this accurate?

--- End quote ---

Sounds very accurate.  :LOL:

SBI_Patience:

--- Quote from: Genesis on June 16, 2023, 02:46:59 PM ---Wrong Planet hacked? Was it by the Right Planet that hacked them?

--- End quote ---
Probably… could even be hacked by Xela himself.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version