Start here > Games

What have you not done today?

<< < (2/32) > >>

DirtDawg:
One damn thing, except coffee.

Icequeen:

--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on May 06, 2023, 09:17:59 PM ---I also didn't clean the spot off the dining room chair. Last weekend when I was polishing the furniture, I used some scratch cover to touch up a couple spots and I accidentally got a drip on one of the cushions. I read online alcohol or wd40 might get it out, so I may try that tomorrow too.  :dunno:

--- End quote ---

Ouch, spilled some of the walnut on the cream carpet in the other house, I think I managed to lighten it a bit with hydrogen peroxide but I rearranged furniture according to it's location for years.  :facepalm2:  I use the touch up markers now, and a paint pen for the black furniture.

I have not worked on my current project today...(broken dresser into tv stand/entertainment center). 

Gopher Gary:

--- Quote from: Icequeen on May 07, 2023, 09:43:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on May 06, 2023, 09:17:59 PM ---I also didn't clean the spot off the dining room chair. Last weekend when I was polishing the furniture, I used some scratch cover to touch up a couple spots and I accidentally got a drip on one of the cushions. I read online alcohol or wd40 might get it out, so I may try that tomorrow too.  :dunno:

--- End quote ---

Ouch, spilled some of the walnut on the cream carpet in the other house, I think I managed to lighten it a bit with hydrogen peroxide but I rearranged furniture according to it's location for years.  :facepalm2:  I use the touch up markers now, and a paint pen for the black furniture.

I have not worked on my current project today...(broken dresser into tv stand/entertainment center).

--- End quote ---

I tried the alcohol and it did a decent job, but I'm still waiting to see what it looks like when I'm certain it's totally dry. Thanks for the peroxide tip. I may try that too.  :thumbup: I decided there's no way I'm willing to try wd40, that stuff's oily and it doesn't make sense it would be good to remove an oily stain.  :dunno:

Genesis:
Hiding my blushing from a compliment a girl said to me today

Genesis:
Invaded the neighbors yard...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version