Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Internal Emotions Overloading (Reader Discretion Advised)

(1/51) > >>

Genesis:
WTF!?!?!
I just want to be left alone! Why isn't my silence meaning anything!?!

Those two are calling me again, and I don't want to be sucked in... I'm trying to start a new chapter in my life, and Troll and Automaton aren't helping!!! They're holding me back! I know I could change my mobile number, but I honestly don't want to because a lot of my resources are connected through it... like me needing to get in contact with a new job coach and quitting Walmart.

Son of a Bitch!!! Do I continue ignoring them? Or do I threaten them to back off?

I could ask my therapist what to do... but he'll probably tell me the same thing that my friend is telling me.

I'm in therapy for a reason, and those two dumb shits put me there.

Gopher Gary:
:hug:

Genesis:

--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on July 12, 2022, 07:17:11 PM ---:hug:

--- End quote ---

Thank you... I'll make sure Yoshi spares you if he has an encounter with you or your Gopher brethren.

DirtDawg:
Sorry, Genesis, but sometimes shit happens.

I was married in '75, divorced in '76 and still getting back together, breaking up and not making it in '79, when we both seemd to agree that it will never work out. We finally split for the last time. It seemed.

We went our own ways. Finally.
Two years later she came back around, messed up my then current relationship. I was not kind to her. It was way over. Every year or so, it kept happening. She would just show up and want to start again were we last had fun.
Until finally, in the '90s, I was happily married to my current wife, enough time had passed, I had quit worrying abour her ever bothering me anymore.

Then, in '04, sitting with my wife and two kids, enjoying a movie (probably Disney) one peaceful Sunday afternoon, out of the fucking blue, she found me again and called.
I tried again to let her know we are done forever.

My wife is the strongest woman I have ever met and she handled the upsets like a warrior would. Gave me a lot of tongue in cheek snipe for a few days, but she knows I'm hers. Growing old together, now.

I haven't heard from my ex-wife since, but it took a long while.  Later I found out that she had called my mother and tried to tell her some kind of heart wrenching bullshit to try to get her to give up my info, again.

I'm not talking about an easy path, here, but you must be consistent with what you do and say and after some time they will eventually get the message. Consistency is the key point!

I just hope it doesn't take you twenty five more years!

But, sometimes shit happens, even to good people.

Genesis:

--- Quote from: DirtDawg on July 12, 2022, 10:18:14 PM ---Sorry, Genesis, but sometimes shit happens.

I was married in '75, divorced in '76 and still getting back together, breaking up and not making it in '79, when we both seemd to agree that it will never work out. We finally split for the last time. It seemed.

We went our own ways. Finally.
Two years later she came back around, messed up my then current relationship. I was not kind to her. It was way over. Every year or so, it kept happening. She would just show up and want to start again were we last had fun.
Until finally, in the '90s, I was happily married to my current wife, enough time had passed, I had quit worrying abour her ever bothering me anymore.

Then, in '04, sitting with my wife and two kids, enjoying a movie (probably Disney) one peaceful Sunday afternoon, out of the fucking blue, she found me again and called.
I tried again to let her know we are done forever.

My wife is the strongest woman I have ever met and she handled the upsets like a warrior would. Gave me a lot of tongue in cheek snipe for a few days, but she knows I'm hers. Growing old together, now.

I haven't heard from my ex-wife since, but it took a long while.  Later I found out that she had called my mother and tried to tell her some kind of heart wrenching bullshit to try to get her to give up my info, again.

I'm not talking about an easy path, here, but you must be consistent with what you do and say and after some time they will eventually get the message. Consistency is the key point!

I just hope it doesn't take you twenty five more years!

But, sometimes shit happens, even to good people.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'm just at wit's end right now... because I'm not wanting to show externally my emotions... internally I'm afraid of having autistic burnout if I ran into them at my job. I still love her (but not in love with her), it's just I have to acknowledge to myself that she isn't who I loved anymore... she made her choice with her social circles... and me being harassed, and annoyed by her bestie is enough for me to use my silence as a weapon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version